Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off tonight, 2K has released NBA 2K16 updated rosters. Check out the video for the updates and let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: Just received some notes from Beds.
  • All team rosters reflect the official opening day rosters. Every player who made a team was added to the game.
  • Signature shots were adjusted to more accurate jumpers based on community feedback
  • Injuries, Starting Lineups, and Rotations were updated based on information available. As we see the actual starting lineups/official inactives, these will continue to be updated
  • The "Injury-Free" Roster includes all of the same changes in the official roster besides the injuries
  • Accessories/Team Colors will be updated in the near future based off of what they are wearing in regular season games

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Kully @ 10/27/15 10:56 PM
Anyone know what Tristan Thompson's contract values should be? He did sign that new contract which isn't reflected in this update.

# 82 zizoux @ 10/27/15 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
Anyone know what Tristan Thompson's contract values should be? He did sign that new contract which isn't reflected in this update.
2015-16 $14,260,870
2016-17 $15,330,435
2017-18 $16,400,000
2018-19 $17,469,565
2019-20 $18,539,130

# 83 Trent Booty @ 10/27/15 11:22 PM
So excited! Why did the op get banned tho?

# 84 Boltman @ 10/28/15 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
So excited! Why did the op get banned tho?
It doesn't matter why, we just move on.

# 85 Painkiller1974 @ 10/28/15 09:12 AM
Hi ! I need your help: I can not download the update roster with injury.
I'm from Italy, I tried everything, but in my roster there is no injury.
What can I do ? Have you already download the roster ? Is it already availble ?
Many thanks
Please help me

# 86 petz_e @ 10/28/15 09:35 AM
How do you download the updated roster? Does it get automatically updated?

# 87 kidmadison32 @ 10/28/15 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Not home but can you check if Joe Johnson got a shot change.
Yeah Iso Joe's jumper has been changed. Does anyone's game freeze when they try to get the update on the PS4?

# 88 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/28/15 10:36 AM
Let me look at this roster to see if they used 2k genius sig shots

# 89 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/28/15 10:49 AM
Welp they didn't change Chris Bosh

Kyrie Irving

Kevin Love

Lillards

Doug McDermott

Jodie Meeks

Gerald Green

D'Angelo Russell

Eric Gordon

Only shots they used from his sig shot
Sheet were

Mirotic/ Portis / Joe Johnson that I could find .

I think personally I have a good eye for jumpers and I use to do them on last gen so I'm putting my support behind 2k genius work cuz it's pretty darn accurate . The ones 2k have currently are just off and better combos are in the game . Don't be scared to change them just because the player name is on the sig shot . That doesn't mean they are 100% accurate which a good amount in the game aren't accurate .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview?pli=1

# 90 Mintsa @ 10/28/15 11:04 AM
Kyle Lowry
Patrick Patterson
James Johnson
Demar Derozan (i think ?)

Have received new sig jumpers.......Lowry needed one BADLY...that default sig jumper was .......SHEESH.......enough to make a grown man cry online.

# 91 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/28/15 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Kyle Lowry
Patrick Patterson
James Johnson
Demar Derozan (i think ?)

Have received new sig jumpers.......Lowry needed one BADLY...that default sig jumper was .......SHEESH.......enough to make a grown man cry online.

Yup credit that to 2k genius that's his work tho he has Normal / Exum / JS 62 for James Johnson and not whatever that skipping Jumpshot he has now on the game

# 92 Mintsa @ 10/28/15 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Yup credit that to 2k genius that's his work tho he has Normal / Exum / JS 62 for James Johnson and not whatever that skipping Jumpshot he has now on the game
Agreed that James Johnson's new sig jumper was a turn for the worse. The others were for the better.

But really how many jumpers are you shooting with him to be honest...LOL.

# 93 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/28/15 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Agreed that James Johnson's new sig jumper was a turn for the worse. The others were for the better.

But really how many jumpers are you shooting with him to be honest...LOL.

True lol but it would be nice for him to at least be able to shoot it if wide open . Imagine throwing it to him online [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

# 94 Goffs @ 10/28/15 11:25 AM
Whoever Bed sent the sheet to is listening at least. I hated playing the Nets because of Johnson's jumper.

# 95 torpidbeaver @ 10/28/15 11:32 AM
So in regards to ACE, is the screen on the roster editor with the Coaches' default Points of Emphasis - the one that still says all the coaches are going to act the same, despite having the Historic Teams and Euroleague coaches' defaults customized to differentiate - is that screen the one that's going to help make sure a slow team plays slow?

I wish someone could come on and clear up what's supposed to happen and when, or why NBA coaches are defaulting to the same traits.

# 96 muelly @ 10/28/15 12:59 PM
Is it worth restarting MYGM for these new rosters?

# 97 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/28/15 01:01 PM
Is this the new roster suggestion thread where we can offer sig and gear help or will a mod open the sticked thread again ?

# 98 NBA2Kforlife @ 10/28/15 01:45 PM
This has been wrong since ever, 2K:

Cleveland Cavaliers wear white headbands/sleeves at home (which is correct), but GOLD headbands/sleeves on the road when wearing the burgundy uniforms.

I wonder when or if this will ever get corrected.

# 99 louis.carrera @ 10/28/15 01:50 PM
Can you please add D Roses new haircut and face mask.

# 100 adub88 @ 10/28/15 02:16 PM
There were really on point sigs that I posted in the initial roster thread with suggestions from myself, 2kGenius etc. I hope they will at least get considered as many of them were pretty accurate IMO.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.