Home
R.B.I. Baseball 16 News Post

Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts was announced today as the cover athlete for R.B.I. Baseball 16, coming this spring to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS, Android and PC/Mac via Steam.

Check out some of the announced features below and some new screenshots here. You can also watch the announcement trailer here (no gameplay shown).

Features

Make the play
  • Make the play with your favorite Major League Baseball team and win the World Series!
Feel the action
  • R.B.I. Baseball 16 features new fielding moves like dives, wall catches, pump-fakes and more!
New and Improved
  • R.B.I. 16 features enhanced lighting and graphics, revamped defensive AI and improved batting system.
Season
  • Track your season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons. Sim through games in Season mode!
Your Team, Your Way
  • Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball 16-player rosters. Downloadable roster updates throughout the 2016 season.
Multiplayer
  • Take your skills to the next level and compete online (Console and PC versions only)

R.B.I. Baseball 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view R.B.I. Baseball 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view R.B.I. Baseball 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view R.B.I. Baseball 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view R.B.I. Baseball 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: R.B.I. Baseball 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOS / PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
R.B.I. Baseball 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Xavstuhr @ 01/23/16 12:49 PM
As long as the show will finally have his face this year...

# 2 Fiddy @ 01/23/16 01:08 PM
Good stuff.

I just love this game for whatever reason, quick games etc. Now with multiple seasons, stat tracking, and ability to sim games well giddy up!

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 01/23/16 01:42 PM
I enjoyed the IOS version last year and will definitely pick up that one again. I may get the PC one when it's discounted.

# 4 bigdipper88 @ 01/23/16 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavstuhr
As long as the show will finally have his face this year...
Last year was his first year in The Show (game). You act as if it's been forever, yet Cespedes has had generic face ever since he was put in game. Some players get scanned, some do not. The Show 16 facescans will be from spring training of 2015.

# 5 GlennN @ 01/23/16 05:58 PM
Multiple seasons? Stat tracking? On the PC? This is sounding promising!!

# 6 herropreese @ 01/23/16 10:21 PM
Those graphics are pretty rough looking. If it plays well who cares, I agree. But still. Yeesh.

# 7 snc237 @ 01/25/16 02:03 PM
Graphically like like a high resoulition n64 game. However if it plays well that's what will really count.

# 8 Will I Am @ 01/26/16 11:27 AM
Nice to see that they are continuing on with the series. I do like the look of the spacious outfields, appears as though any type of hit could be available.

# 9 josephid @ 01/26/16 11:33 AM
RBI needs to let us edit players, names, numbers, abilities, appearance, etc. also, create a player? Create a team, logo and so on. Download or sharing created teams and roster would get the buzz this game needs to get more people playing it.
The gameplay is simple and perfect. Just miss old days when some players seemed super human and hit a hr every time.

# 10 Tommy Gunnz @ 02/08/16 06:26 PM
I'm just dying for a decent baseball game on xboxone, praying this is a big improvement...

# 11 pistolpete @ 02/08/16 08:38 PM
By multiple seasons do they mean franchise in some way or the other?

# 12 cuppylove @ 02/08/16 10:02 PM
I feel like this game would be awesome if they eased off the, "It's just like classic RBI Baseball!" just a bit. For example, I don't want my starting pitcher topping out at 64 MPH after four innings.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.