Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The 2016 NBA All-Star uniforms and court have been added to NBA 2K16, along with updated rosters for both squads, with the reserves being added.

UPDATE (2-5): The court has been updated this morning, it's no longer at MSG with Toronto All-Star images.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 dna5ty2123 @ 02/14/16 02:07 PM
did they update the knicks court itself? and the other courts? smh 2k devs really dont care about the gamers man. dont promise us update and give half.

# 42 KingTocco @ 02/14/16 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Comparing those screen shots, it's amazing how hard it is for 2K to get jerseys correct. Year after year. How hard is it??

I don't understand what's so off about it?

It looks pretty good to me, the colors are a little duller in the game but I think they look nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 Scvllp @ 02/14/16 08:45 PM
Where are the rising stars jerseys at?

# 44 Tengo Juego @ 02/15/16 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets

It looks pretty good to me, the colors are a little duller in the game but I think they look nice.

The West uniforms aren't even red. They're closer to pink.

# 45 SpeedyClaxton @ 02/15/16 12:10 PM
Quote:

Watching a game last night, so i noticed 2 things are well off, 1st thing are too small adidas and kia logos comparing to real jerseys, red colour on west jersey is way off.

# 46 KingMansaMusa @ 02/15/16 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Watching a game last night, so i noticed 2 things are well off, 1st thing are too small adidas and kia logos comparing to real jerseys, red colour on west jersey is way off.
Hahaha I really didn't want to say anything. I swear when it comes to colors in this game they are just off.

# 47 23 @ 02/15/16 12:29 PM
Quote:

To be quite honest with you, you'd be surprised how many jerseys are messed up. Not that it matters now but im really not a big fan of their art team anymore for a myriad of reasons.

# 48 Iasounis @ 02/15/16 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Comparing those screen shots, it's amazing how hard it is for 2K to get jerseys correct. Year after year. How hard is it??
You know what? The more I compare them and see them live, the stripes on the shoulders aren't really off at all. Yes the RL pics make them seem thick, but watching them on the players, and compared to the KIA logo, they're pretty close relative to the width of the shoulder.

Now the 'pink' representation of red? I'm more and more leaning to it being the lighting that 2K uses in game. While I wish they'd change it just to appease our eyes, The fact that it is always 'pinky', makes me think it's a lighting issue.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.