Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, we've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Steph Curry +1 (98)
  • Kawhi Leonard +1 (92)
  • Anthony Davis +1 (91)
  • Chris Paul +1 (91)
  • Damian Lillard +1 (90)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (90)
  • Andre Drummond +1 (89)
  • Jae Crowder +1 (82)
  • Jonas Valanciunas +1 (82)
  • Tony Parker +1 (82)
  • Jrue Holiday +1 (81)
  • Chandler Parsons +1 (80)
  • Marcin Gortat +1 (80)
  • Monta Ellis +1 (79)
  • Wesley Matthews +1 (79)
  • Jabari Parker +3 (78)
GOING DOWN
  • Isaiah Thomas -1 (85)
  • Tim Duncan -1 (81)
  • Bradley Beal -1 (80)
  • Greg Monroe -1 (80)
  • Al Jefferson -1 (79)
  • Nicolas Batum -1 (79)
  • Jeff Teague -1 (78)
Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tt500 @ 03/03/16 07:58 AM
So curry is fast as westbrook and accelerate quicker than john wall. I just don't see how he is as quick as those two.

# 2 SpeedyClaxton @ 03/03/16 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
So curry is fast as westbrook and accelerate quicker than john wall. I just don't see how he is as quick as those two.
They must compensate to keep his ovr highest so even attributes that shouldn't be high are also high, i wonder why they didn't put his defense on level with Kawhi's lol.

# 3 DatIsraeliGuy @ 03/03/16 08:05 AM
So I'm guessing that 2k completely ditched the whole "All Time Ratings" thing?

# 4 Yuss @ 03/03/16 08:40 AM
Curry's having a historical season statistically, that should be reflected in the ratings.

If you artificially lower a player because of "current player shouldn't surpass past legend" attitude then there's no point of the HOF scale.

# 5 MoneyOvaHuds @ 03/03/16 09:11 AM
Man PG has fallen off since his hot start of the season , he's been in a major shooting slump after the break hes just jacking up 7 threes a game for 31% smh . I hope they get his team some help next season

# 6 Tweeg @ 03/03/16 09:15 AM
This happens every year. They're eager to increase attributes, but always slower to decrease. By this point in the year, it always feels like the whole league is stacked.

# 7 Kodii Rockets @ 03/03/16 09:34 AM
Don't like that Curry's defense is improving with these updates.

I understand that there are things that have to be tweaked to boost the overall, but his D is his only 'weakness', and it's no secret.

I understand that he's pretty much maxed offensively so there's not much more beds can do to put that OVR where it's supposed to be.

DRose blah blah something something too....

Stellar work again beds, keep up the good job my man.

# 8 ezsmilez @ 03/03/16 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500

Never understood why these stats were rated so high. His ability to get into the paint is directly tied to his incredible shooting ability not his average athleticism. He should be more in the mid to high 80s in regards to speed and acceleration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 DBMcGee3 @ 03/03/16 09:45 AM
When's the last time Derrick Rose saw an overall increase? I know he's missed a few games recently, but c'mon. The guy has been shooting close to 50% since Christmas. He's gotten better in virtually every category. He has more explosiveness than he has in 4 years. Last time I checked he was still sitting at a 79.

Throw the man a bone.

# 10 Real2KInsider @ 03/03/16 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
When's the last time Derrick Rose saw an overall increase? I know he's missed a few games recently, but c'mon. The guy has been shooting close to 50% since Christmas. He's gotten better in virtually every category. He has more explosiveness than he has in 4 years. Last time I checked he was still sitting at a 79.
You should have checked more recently then.

# 11 Real2KInsider @ 03/03/16 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmilez
Never understood why these stats were rated so high. His ability to get into the paint is directly tied to his incredible shooting ability not his average athleticism. He should be more in the mid to high 80s in regards to speed and acceleration.
Yes, but 2K gameplay doesn't work like real life.

# 12 CookNBA03 @ 03/03/16 10:06 AM
Still nothing for Dragic or Deng?

# 13 lisinas @ 03/03/16 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Yes, but 2K gameplay doesn't work like real life.
So by rating players using that logic Curry is now faster than Russ/John Wall in the open court ? Come on now.

I'm not the one to complain about roster updates unlike majority of people here as i think people responsible for it know what they are doing but this one boggles my mind.

# 14 DBMcGee3 @ 03/03/16 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
You should have checked more recently then.
Is that right? I couldn't find him on the link they provided. I checked last time I saw an update and that's where he was.

What's he rated now?

# 15 Kodii Rockets @ 03/03/16 10:18 AM
Quote:

Throw the man a bone.
He got an increase with THIS update, he's up to an 80. He started the season at 84, as a diehard, lifelong Bulls fan, I don't have a problem with it and can't see how anyone else who's watching this team and plays 2K could.

My only gripe is that he still has the black Bart Simpson hair

# 16 Real2KInsider @ 03/03/16 10:27 AM
Quote:
Is that right? I couldn't find him on the link they provided. I checked last time I saw an update and that's where he was.

What's he rated now?
He was updated prior to that.

396 players were edited this past Saturday (a considerable amount more than the 64 edited today).

Just because Steve didn't make a forum topic doesn't mean it didn't happen.

# 17 DBMcGee3 @ 03/03/16 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
He got an increase with THIS update, he's up to an 80. He started the season at 84, as a diehard, lifelong Bulls fan, I don't have a problem with it and can't see how anyone else who's watching this team and plays 2K could.

My only gripe is that he still has the black Bart Simpson hair
Yeah, the hair kills me too, but I think the ship has sailed on that one. Hopefully he can keep up this play and get back to the mid 80s. I always find that he's a bit undervalued defensively, considering how many PGs he's held below their season averages this year.

# 18 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 03/03/16 10:56 AM
Is Beasley on the Rockets?

# 19 SpeedyClaxton @ 03/03/16 11:03 AM
I still wait for the day 2K update player appearance as they promised back in 2k9.

# 20 bedwardsroy19 @ 03/03/16 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Is Beasley on the Rockets?
He will be in the next update. News came in the afternoon, will get that in asap

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.