Home
NHL 16 News Post

As mentioned last week, NHL 16 is available today in The Vault for EA Access subscribers.

EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive, allowing members to try upcoming EA games prior to release, offering 10% off all EA digital purchases and more. It also gives users access to The Vault, which houses a growing library of EA games subscribers can play as much as they want. Users can subscribe to EA Access for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 for a full year.

Quote:
Hockey fans will discover the most requested features and game modes in NHL 16. Jump into the heart of a team and join 6 v.6 Online Team Play or the fan-favorite EA SPORTS Hockey League, redesigned in NHL 16 with an all-new player class system for a more competitive and balanced experience. Fans looking to dive into single player modes will discover a new Be A Pro progression system where how they play on the ice shapes who they become in the NHL. Be A GM introduces an all new player morale system and now fans can play through single player offline seasons in Hockey Ultimate Team.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gangrel @ 03/30/16 03:57 PM
Uh, it will be the same version as whatever you have now,?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 2 snc237 @ 03/31/16 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
I am confused...
Does this mean, for a game we already paid for, EA/MS wants us to pay to join a service that will give us access to content that is needed to fix the original game.

(In Other Words,
EA to Customers.
We have fixed our original bug issue game, to a version that makes it complete, but if you want it, pay us more).
What the heck are you talking about. NHL 16 is a good hockey game. Yes it has issues but it's the best hockey game to date. (Been playing the series since 98 which is still my personal favourite)

# 3 Entiae @ 03/31/16 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
It just seems from their wording in the advertisement, that the version in the vault will have upgrades and fixes that the people who bought the game in stores don't have.
It will have all the patches but that's it. It's the same game.

# 4 therizing02 @ 04/02/16 01:47 PM
Just to be clear...I have the EA Access version. The tuner and version in the game says 1.00. I originally downloaded this as a preview. Do I need to delete and reload from the vault to get the patched version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 5 Gangrel @ 04/02/16 02:04 PM
Tuner will always say 1.00.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 6 BSDShoes @ 04/03/16 11:15 AM
No, for some reason EA made the tuner choice only v1.00 and latest (which is 1.00 in the list despite updates). TBH I wouldn't be arsed to install NHL 16 free with EA Access, it's so bloody awful on so many levels.

# 7 Freakywwe @ 04/04/16 05:00 PM
I don't think anybody in this thread understands what the vault is..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.