Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 thatzwassup @ 04/18/16 10:10 PM
Great roster guys. I haven't had a chance to post on here lately for this but I downloaded the roster as soon as it was uploaded in the vault. Can't wait for V2. It sure has saved me a lot of time from doing my old roster I was working on (I only had the NL West and Central done after only 2 weeks). I'll be adding the 40 man to my own roster, along with adding all the missing players in the game, and editing the appearance of a few players (i.e. Ryan Raburn doesn't look like him at all but I have a more realistic version of him I created). I just need to make or try to find a decent looking Jon Edwards for the Padres since he was sadly imported over in this roster.

# 122 Ace2734 @ 04/19/16 12:29 AM
haven't had a chance to look at anything cause of work, how are the contracts in the roster?

# 123 ARoid1313 @ 04/19/16 01:00 AM
Will the contract amounts in osfm cause much difference in franchise since they r different from default amounts? Has anyone checked the impact they have?

# 124 tmello5 @ 04/19/16 01:10 AM
Is OSFM V1 based on opening day rosters? If so, will all new updates/versions reflect the current, up to date MLB rosters or will the updates reflect opening day again? Thanks in advance for the help as well as the all the hours put in for V1 and beyond.

# 125 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/19/16 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen23
Line-ups are all jacked regardless if you have auto lineups or manual. I cannot even get realistic rosters in a just play now game? I have tried every method and nothing straightens out the lineup. I appreciate the effort and look to these rosters every year, but none of the lineups are even close to what they should be for opening day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set the lineups yourself, its actually very easy

# 126 Gosens6 @ 04/19/16 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Lol these dudes are ridiculous with the complaints about any little thing that's not perfect for them, God forbid u have to do a little work for your own liking lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
The sense of entitlement blows me away sometimes. Guess some folks grew up in a different era than others.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

# 127 millertime98 @ 04/19/16 06:13 AM
So this may be a dumb question but is this update available on PS3?

# 128 Totte @ 04/19/16 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime98
So this may be a dumb question but is this update available on PS3?

The roster vault applies to both the PS3 and the ps4 so yes

# 129 SilverBullet1929 @ 04/19/16 07:16 AM
Pardon my ignorance but when people are asking if these are 25 or 40 man rosters what does that mean? That the 25 man rosters are accurate but the 40 man rosters are not and I have to set them myself? Just making sure so I know what to do when I get this.

# 130 millertime98 @ 04/19/16 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
The roster vault applies to both the PS3 and the ps4 so yes
right, except it isn't listed. The latest OSFM is from March. Unless I'm missing something. The highest rated download is from OSFM opening day from 4-13...2015. I would like to say that I really appreciate all OS does and how great they make the game upgrades. It is unreal. But, if someone is able to help I'd appreciate it.
Thank you.

# 131 markpmitch @ 04/19/16 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Bummed that none of my Mariner prospect CAPS made it in.

*Not trying to sound bitter. I can upload them if you guys would like them. I could even match up the attributes.

I'd like to see your M's prospects that didn't make it. Can you put them in the player vault? My brother is an M's fan. He was a little surprised by the lack of Drew Jackson and a few others.

# 132 jake44np @ 04/19/16 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
Pardon my ignorance but when people are asking if these are 25 or 40 man rosters what does that mean? That the 25 man rosters are accurate but the 40 man rosters are not and I have to set them myself? Just making sure so I know what to do when I get this.
They only have the 25 man active roster for each team done.
You will have to add 15 men to your 40 man roster to make it a true MLB 40 man roster when you play a franchise.

# 133 JBU2k @ 04/19/16 07:45 AM
so are the guys in the class A roster injured for the season or just for a certain period of time?

# 134 Gymbo3959 @ 04/19/16 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
The sense of entitlement blows me away sometimes. Guess some folks grew up in a different era than others.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Hard to believe how some people are these days.

# 135 shadow2201 @ 04/19/16 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBU2k
so are the guys in the class A roster injured for the season or just for a certain period of time?
At least, based on my limited understanding and reading, they only put guys in Class A if they're injured for the season, but I could be off on that!

# 136 andrewochs615 @ 04/19/16 09:21 AM
LOL at all the homers who think most of there teams prospects should be A potential and be rated at least a 70. That's not how prospects work.

# 137 wfried1969 @ 04/19/16 09:28 AM
I saw that V2 Rosters were projected to be released yesterday afternoon. Which I noticed were not. Any ETA on when they will be released. I realize you guys work hard on them and don't mean to sound pushy but kinda anxious to start my Franchise. Go Cubs!

# 138 jb12780 @ 04/19/16 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfried1969
I saw that V2 Rosters were projected to be released yesterday afternoon. Which I noticed were not. Any ETA on when they will be released. I realize you guys work hard on them and don't mean to sound pushy but kinda anxious to start my Franchise. Go Cubs!
PSN maintenance caused a delay.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 139 Bremen23 @ 04/19/16 09:29 AM
I did grow up In a different era. I even mentioned I look forward to these every year and appreciate the work done. Just in years passed lineups have usually reflected opening day. This is the only thing I eluded to. Yes, I can easily fix the lineups, just didn't know if this was a big or something was screwing up in the load or transfer. So, for those screaming entitlement, please watch your arrogant and condescending tone. Again, another era I guess. Thank you Ridin for the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 140 Brandwin @ 04/19/16 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Set the lineups yourself, its actually very easy
No, you must fix everything for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
They only have the 25 man active roster for each team done.
You will have to add 15 men to your 40 man roster to make it a true MLB 40 man roster when you play a franchise.
Millennium is working on a 40 man roster set with no injuries. As soon As Ridin releases the update today, he should have it out not too longer after. Here is the thread.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2048125997

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
I believe the problem is the game engine, I know for at least last year's game all players in A ball couldn't be given a Top 50 icon. They may have changed it this year but I know last year that guys like Andrew Benintendi, Nick Gordon, and Yoan Moncada would all lose their Top 50 icon as soon as I started a franchise since they were all in A
So could someone just move all the top 50 guys into AA or AAA and they will keep the emblem?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.