Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

YouTube user strawberryyogurt0, has uploaded this Madden NFL 17 cinematic trailer of the opening sequence between the Washington Redskins and Los Angeles Rams.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 anthonyf105 @ 06/16/16 04:01 PM
The coliseum! Damn I miss college videogame ball!

# 2 Gilley @ 06/16/16 04:11 PM
I really hope the commentary will be like that in the actual game.

As a side note Brandon Gaudin kinda sounds like Brad Nessler.

# 3 Mauer4MVP @ 06/16/16 04:21 PM
Not trying to hate, but I thought that was an awful hype trailer.

# 4 cuoreceltico @ 06/16/16 04:24 PM
looks good!

# 5 Dj_MyTime @ 06/16/16 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
I really hope the commentary will be like that in the actual game.

As a side note Brandon Gaudin kinda sounds like Brad Nessler.
Man, I echo this sentiment, he actually ''sounds like a broadcaster'', I know he comes from radio iirc, but the audio was on par with a live game.

# 6 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 06/16/16 04:37 PM
Idk I might be in the minority but these opening cinematics are starting to become played out & seems like a waste of resources. Don't get me wrong, they look cool but I remember last year a dev saying they took super long to make & were very expensive. I just think the money & time could be better spent on other aspects of improving the game.

# 7 l8knight1 @ 06/16/16 04:48 PM
The game is shaping up to be really fantastic.

# 8 bigeastbumrush @ 06/16/16 05:15 PM
Offensive Spin move is too overpowering.

# 9 SolidSquid @ 06/16/16 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
I just don't like how it kinda sucks the defenders into an animation

# 10 Checmate101 @ 06/16/16 05:43 PM
Get to play with my Skins right off the bat..

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

# 11 fitz2k2 @ 06/16/16 06:02 PM
they really don't pay attention to detail

# 12 Guapo516 @ 06/16/16 06:36 PM
They should be careful with cinematic versions of madden because I'm still mad I never got that amazing looking madden from like 13 years ago where the eagles are playing the Giants.

# 13 aguero90 @ 06/16/16 07:10 PM
Loving the commentary!! From the little of this one, and that other one, plus what people have said, it sounds like it's going to be awesome! Can't wait to hear some full plays!

# 14 BleedGreen710 @ 06/16/16 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Idk I might be in the minority but these opening cinematics are starting to become played out & seems like a waste of resources. Don't get me wrong, they look cool but I remember last year a dev saying they took super long to make & were very expensive. I just think the money & time could be better spent on other aspects of improving the game.
I dont think the development team is working on these videos. they probably have different departments, one of which is for producing trailer videos such as these. its not likely a matter of 'should we improve the game or make a trailer video?'. the same people who work on getting features/updates into the game probably aren't the ones who make the the trailers.

# 15 RachelD @ 06/16/16 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
How can you say that when you haven't played the game yet?

# 16 jbd345 @ 06/16/16 07:47 PM
Man I'm loving that commentary. I'll believe it's in the game until I hear it for myself. Willing to bet that bit before the kick was scripted just so for this sequence. The other part sounded really good though. And more natural to in game. Also, I'm noticing a lot of tunnels walk outs and pre game huddles. That weren't mentioned in the blogs. Are these just for the trailer or are they in the game. Can anyone confirm? Really nice touch if they are.

# 17 Gosens6 @ 06/16/16 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
They should be careful with cinematic versions of madden because I'm still mad I never got that amazing looking madden from like 13 years ago where the eagles are playing the Giants.
I'm just gonna keep it real here. That cinematic "Gameplay trailer" we got for Madden 06 looked like hot garbage. I never understood why people actually wanted the game to animate and look that way.

# 18 StL_RamZ @ 06/16/16 08:07 PM
Wonder if they will have the Rams new stadium in CFM year 2019

# 19 BleedGreen710 @ 06/16/16 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I'm just gonna keep it real here. That cinematic "Gameplay trailer" we got for Madden 06 looked like hot garbage. I never understood why people actually wanted the game to animate and look that way.
it looks like garbage by todays standards. but back in the days of the ps2/xbox era, it was absolutely jaw dropping to see.

# 20 Gosens6 @ 06/16/16 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
it looks like garbage by todays standards. but back in the days of the ps2/xbox era, it was absolutely jaw dropping to see.
Yeah to some for sure, but, even when viewing that trailer I thought the PS2 game animated WAY better.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.