Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

Cookieboy17 has posted another Madden NFL 17 video. This one features the Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks, with more in-game commentary from Brandon Gaudin and Charles Davis.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 SolidSquid @ 06/27/16 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
If it wasn't for the different commentary team I couldn't distinguish these 17 videos from last year's.

I'll probably just stick with 16 this year.
Graphically I think we are maxed out. We aren't gonna see the big jumps anymore that we saw going from ps to ps2 or ps2 to PS3 and that's fine. However graphics also include things like player equipment which clearly received its first upgrade in a long time.

# 42 davep @ 06/27/16 01:43 PM
Not just the graphics...gameplay and everything. I'd be curious if you put up 17 videos next to 16 videos if anyone could tell the difference...I really doubt it.

I liked 16 but they're not giving me a reason to buy 17.

# 43 Gilley @ 06/27/16 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Graphically I think we are maxed out. We aren't gonna see the big jumps anymore that we saw going from ps to ps2 or ps2 to PS3 and that's fine. However graphics also include things like player equipment which clearly received its first upgrade in a long time.
I think the frostbite engine will make things look nicer. I'm not sure how big of a leap we'll get, but I think we're going to get one.

# 44 SolidSquid @ 06/27/16 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
I think the frostbite engine will make things look nicer. I'm not sure how big of a leap we'll get, but I think we're going to get one.
This is true. Frostbite lighting alone is gonna make madden look like a different game.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.