Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

SGO has posted a couple of new Madden NFL 17 videos. The first one is a full game between the Carolina Panthers vs. Indianapolis Colts.

The next Madden NFL 17 video is a walkthrough of the new Play the Moment feature.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 08/12/16 01:08 PM
I'm loving all the talking and communication on the field by the players, not sure if I remember it being so loud and clear in Madden 16.

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 08/12/16 01:32 PM

https://youtu.be/2MS5rZD-fQg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 3 Datninja619 @ 08/12/16 01:45 PM
Screen shot of the CFM ticker bar

I wonder if you can select what updates you want to see??? There was also Goal updates. Could I select to only see division scores in the ticker?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

# 4 Jr. @ 08/12/16 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I'm loving all the talking and communication on the field by the players, not sure if I remember it being so loud and clear in Madden 16.
That and the commentary are fantastic. Everything else looks very similar to M16. These guys are hard to watch, too.

# 5 ThatMichiganFan @ 08/12/16 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
That and the commentary are fantastic. Everything else looks very similar to M16. These guys are hard to watch, too.
That bad? Lol I was saving this one until I get to work.

# 6 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 08/12/16 02:04 PM
I watched the beginning and im sorry the guy usering the Panthers... You need to step up ya game mang .

# 7 Jr. @ 08/12/16 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
That bad? Lol I was saving this one until I get to work.
It probably has a lot to do with the guys actually playing. Lots of parallel running, running the same routes over and over, and zig-zagging.

# 8 DeuceDouglas @ 08/12/16 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I wonder if you can select what updates you want to see??? There was also Goal updates. Could I select to only see division scores in the ticker?
I don't think so. I think you can only choose between scores, goals or both.

# 9 Cowboy008 @ 08/12/16 02:17 PM
I'll be using the play the moment feature for every other game since OL can get injured while using the feature. Also the score ticker looks great and adds life into CFM.

# 10 Caveman24 @ 08/12/16 02:19 PM
Frank Gore running like Bary Allen.

# 11 charter04 @ 08/12/16 02:49 PM
I'm going to stay away from critiquing the guys playing. Everyone is always better or more sim than the guys in videos. [emoji57]

I've only watched this one. Commentary is great. It legitimately sounds like the preseason games I've been watching.

Gameplay is much improved. Good pressure getting to the QB. Especially when sending 6.

Run game looks challenging but, fair. Toss plays work more realistic. LBers actually take realistic pursuit angles.

Aggressive catch is tuned for sure. Looks like jump balls with defenders there will be realistically difficult.

I'm loving the new zones. You really have to go through you progressions.

Drags aren't OP anymore it seems.

Kicking looks good and challenging. Guy missed a normally automatic 42 yarder.

So far I like what I see. I'm sure this isn't even the retail build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 12 GoBlue7 @ 08/12/16 03:00 PM
The lighting looks soooo good when the roof is open at Lucas. If they would just implement open roofs in CFM I would play with a retractable roof stadium team in a heartbeat

# 13 Cowboy008 @ 08/12/16 03:10 PM
I'm watching the full game video now and the commentary sounds a lot better than it used too and I'll definitely be keeping it on. Also the lighting looks real good with the roof open. Wish we could have the option to open the roofs in CFM play so we could see the great lighting.

# 14 iLLWiLL @ 08/12/16 03:10 PM
I no longer see a 'graphics' thread so ... I was saying it prior to Madden 16 --- the Carolina Panthers blue is too light. Their have uniforms have looked hideous the last 2 iterations of madden.

# 15 cthurt @ 08/12/16 03:14 PM
Have the retractable roof stadiums being closed in CFM for Madden 17 already been verified??

# 16 GoBlue7 @ 08/12/16 03:19 PM
Quote:
Have the retractable roof stadiums being closed in CFM for Madden 17 already been verified??
It came up in another thread but essentially, yes. They won't be open.

# 17 cthurt @ 08/12/16 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
It came up in another thread but essentially, yes. They won't be open.

Appreciate it, that sucks though especially since there daytime sunny games look far better then there dome stadium games.

# 18 GoBlue7 @ 08/12/16 03:35 PM
Quote:
Appreciate it, that sucks though especially since there daytime sunny games look far better then there dome stadium games.
Agreed. I won't use one of the dome teams (including my favorite, the Lions) because of the outdoor lighting being far superior. I love the overall look of madden and the graphics/art are looking great, but they need to overhaul dome and night game lighting.

# 19 cthurt @ 08/12/16 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
Agreed. I won't use one of the dome teams (including my favorite, the Lions) because of the outdoor lighting being far superior. I love the overall look of madden and the graphics/art are looking great, but they need to overhaul dome and night game lighting.

I'm in the same boat with you, I cant play home games with my Cowboys because of the horrible indoor look, but what hurts the most is when you go to play now and see just how good it looks with the roof open smh.

Maybe next year I guess

# 20 StormsWarning @ 08/12/16 03:56 PM
yeah i ring charter's words as well, over all i gotta say i am very impressed from what i have seen and i am excited to really spend some serious time learning the game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.