Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

From today until September 15, Xbox Live Gold members can grab WWE 2K16 (Xbox One) for free, as part of the Games with Gold program.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 08/15/16 09:20 PM
wait it starts today i thought it started tomorrow. oh man I'm getting this now. I'm hype

# 2 burter @ 08/16/16 12:53 AM
I have to say wow. I will get this today.

# 3 speedtrucker @ 08/16/16 10:59 AM
What multiplayer modes are there?

My group of mates like to play "pro club" style games where we compete together.
Ea mma had a great fight card mode so we could all be on the same card fighting and joking around rather than just 2 of us at a time being separated in-game.

I'm kinda hoping they have something like that or cage match of multiple fighters.

Every search I've run is about CAW and the rosters, not so much about explanations of modes.

# 4 tbennett54 @ 08/16/16 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
What multiplayer modes are there?

My group of mates like to play "pro club" style games where we compete together.
Ea mma had a great fight card mode so we could all be on the same card fighting and joking around rather than just 2 of us at a time being separated in-game.

I'm kinda hoping they have something like that or cage match of multiple fighters.

Every search I've run is about CAW and the rosters, not so much about explanations of modes.
You can play majority of the match types online(I'm not sure about the Royal Rumble). A cage match, Hell in the Cell and the Elimination Chamber is what you want. You can't make a card though.

# 5 IAmNotPrimetime @ 08/16/16 01:32 PM
I'm really liking how the new norm for EA/2k is to release "last year's" version of a game a few months out of the release of the new one to draw up hype...
Mostly because that means free games!

# 6 Dondadda @ 08/17/16 12:36 AM
Does any one have an Original ECW roster download for this game?

# 7 deadlocked @ 08/17/16 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeastdc
Wasted my money on this game. hope wwe 2k17 is better

Why didn't you redbox it first?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 8 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 08/18/16 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondadda
Does any one have an Original ECW roster download for this game?
if you have xbox look up dre41 has awesome caws

# 9 AshamanCarnage @ 08/23/16 12:36 AM
Glad I waited for this and didn't put any money down on it. I feel like the game is close to being purchase worthy but just missing some things....not to mention the awful submission system.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.