Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K17 trailer, titled Friction and post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 Mauer4MVP @ 08/22/16 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
Just noticed that everyone but D-Rose is frozen
You can see Gibson's right foot moving.

# 62 TheDuggler @ 08/22/16 11:38 AM
Looks okay, it doesn't really scream "new game" at me though. This could have been made from 2k16 footage

# 63 eko718 @ 08/22/16 11:38 AM
I saw a lot of good in that video. Many new good looking scans; So glad they at least adjusted Westbrook's hair. I think he cut it off again but they get an A for effort. Looks like there is more variety during timeouts which is cool.

As a Heat fan however, I did notice that Winslow and Richardson need hair updates; couldn't tell with Hassan. Winslow's hair is still in flux though...when the season starts maybe they can adjust accordingly. Bosh also looks like he has the Kevin Durant bodytype, and that's not cool at all. He's never been that slim. I do hope they fix these items; It's bad enough what happened with this team in the offseason.

Looks like the same Wade too by the way.

# 64 renan_23rossi @ 08/22/16 11:39 AM
It seems that Butler's body is not big as in that screenshot

# 65 Kushmir @ 08/22/16 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendelWashington
thats bradley
Ummm....he's a Celtic...who cares?

#kidding

#kindabutnotreally

# 66 Insight23 @ 08/22/16 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I saw a lot of good in that video. Many new good looking scans; So glad they at least adjusted Westbrook's hair. I think he cut it off again but they get an A for effort. Looks like there is more variety during timeouts which is cool.

As a Heat fan however, I did notice that Winslow and Richardson need hair updates; couldn't tell with Hassan. Winslow's hair is still in flux though...when the season starts maybe they can adjust accordingly. Bosh also looks like he has the Kevin Durant bodytype, and that's not cool at all. He's never been that slim. I do hope they fix these items; It's bad enough what happened with this team in the offseason.

Looks like the same Wade too by the way.

Yup, Tyler Johnson looked untouched too. Seems the Heat are being put on the back burner all around. From lack of national televised games/Christmas game to 2k. Wade looks like his scan was updated, could just be me though.

# 67 ojandpizza @ 08/22/16 11:45 AM
Man, the facial expressions, head movements, celebrations, etc. I've never seen any video game capture it with that level of fluidity.

Otherwise, looks similar to 2k16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 68 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/22/16 11:45 AM

# 69 SteveQ @ 08/22/16 11:45 AM
Is it me or are the colors a little bit darker (in a good way) on some of the teams? Like the Knicks jerseys look great but the court still needs an update.

# 70 sead94 @ 08/22/16 11:45 AM
Visually: very good, but not that impressive (plastic look?),,,now onto the gameplay please.

# 71 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/22/16 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierralban
Who is that ? Looks like CAP to me, maybe CAP for Cristiano Felicio ?

I was hoping he would look good this year , it looks like him but way too dark

# 72 swac07 @ 08/22/16 11:46 AM
Wow....sick!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

# 73 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/22/16 11:46 AM
Ugh so the Knicks court is still that hideous baby blue color?

Come on 2K it's literally the same color as their jerseys. You guys had this same problem back in 2K13.

# 74 eko718 @ 08/22/16 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Yup, Tyler Johnson looked untouched too. Seems the Heat are being put on the back burner all around. From lack of national televised games/Christmas game to 2k. Wade looks like his scan was updated, could just be me though.
Same Wade it looks like to me. He hasn't been updated since I don't know when. Upon further examination I see that Hassan's hair was updated, so that's about the only positive.

# 75 Mauer4MVP @ 08/22/16 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
Looks okay, it doesn't really scream "new game" at me though. This could have been made from 2k16 footage
I honestly have no idea what this statement is saying.

Last year didn't have dunk teams, tunnel scenes, etc. Better lighting, face scans, models, etc.

No, you couldn't make this from 2k16.

# 76 ir2proforu2 @ 08/22/16 11:48 AM
im overall pretty happy, the players are a little thin but i would rather have that than really bulky, now ready for the gameplay

# 77 TheDuggler @ 08/22/16 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I honestly have no idea what this statement is saying.

Last year didn't have dunk teams, tunnel scenes, etc. Better lighting, face scans, models, etc.

No, you couldn't make this from 2k16.
Sorry I just meant the stuff I won't be mashing X to skip

# 78 Teddy_Long @ 08/22/16 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Still see too many players who have too wide of waists/upper bodies. Just look at Derozan. Yikes.
and cp3 still with the same body type, smh

# 79 LeBronistheKing @ 08/22/16 11:50 AM
Wish we could get some screencaps of LeBron. He definitely looks updated.

# 80 Pokes404 @ 08/22/16 11:51 AM
Nice trailer, but doesn't do much for me. I'm much more looking forward to some gameplay videos and breakdowns on all the new gameplay additions/tweaks this year.

But still, this trailer is a nice kickoff for what I'm assuming will be a big info dump about the game over the next 2 weeks.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.