Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has scheduled week 4 of their WWE 2K17 roster reveal today, with plans to release more wrestlers next week. Similar to prior weeks, they are giving you a chance to guess the wrestlers that will be revealed.

Once they finally reveal them later this afternoon, we will update this post. Until then, feel free to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed today, along with Goldberg's full ring entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Big Cass
  • Big Show
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Carmella
  • Chad Gable
  • Darren Young
  • Dash Wilder
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Earthquake
  • Enzo Amore
  • Goldberg
  • Jason Jordan
  • JBL
  • Mark Henry
  • Paige
  • Razor Ramon
  • Ric Flair
  • Rusev
  • Sami Zayn
  • Samoa Joe
  • Sasha Banks
  • Scott Dawson
  • Sheamus
  • The Miz
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Typhoon
  • Zack Ryder
Previously revealed:

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Mercury112491 @ 08/24/16 08:53 AM
I honestly would be just as happy with the ability to turn announcing off as I would with them adding NBA2k quality voice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 22 Scheib43 @ 08/24/16 10:44 AM
The announcing really detracts from some of the immersion to me. It's a silly thing, but between that and the ring announcing, it just sounds so poor.

# 23 CEOHaize @ 08/24/16 11:26 AM
I really hope next year with them implementing the brand split the overhaul commentary as well. Because it stinks

# 24 Mercury112491 @ 08/24/16 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEOHaize
TNA has been consistently better than Raw over the last month. It's also been the better written product all year.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

# 25 CEOHaize @ 08/24/16 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Laugh all you want. But if you don't watch you can't intelligently talk about the product if you're just judging if from it's past. TNA was absolutely horrible at one point. But the writing and storytelling specifically have been miles ahead of the watered down nonsensical storylines WWE has put forth recently. WWE is absolutely bigger but being the biggest dog in the yard doesn't necessarily make you have the best quality especially in the writing department.

The last 3-4 weeks of Raw have not been good as an overall show. IT had some awesome moments and segments the show itself has been on the down turn.

# 26 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/24/16 01:15 PM
Smackdown has been amazing since the brand split

# 27 CEOHaize @ 08/24/16 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Smackdown has been amazing since the brand split

I agree with that 100% SmackDown has gotten better and better. I think this lead up to Backlash is going to be wonderful

# 28 cima @ 08/24/16 02:05 PM
With all of the changes WWE keeps incorporating like the brand split, new arenas, new PPVs, new sets, new titles, it's hard to get excited about this game because it's going to be so damn outdated and if they do eventually update anything, we're gonna have to pay $$ for it.

# 29 doubles87 @ 08/24/16 02:13 PM
I expected a little more just given what is possible. It didn't look like what you'd see on TV. I remember it being tough to see Goldberg until the camera-man zoomed into Goldberg through that smoke. He also looked a little more ripped that I recall - just nit-picking.

Probably pass till 2018 or so.

# 30 sarlndr @ 08/24/16 02:25 PM
This is just my opinion but the crowd should have erupted when Goldberg came out of the dressing room but they got quieter, huh? Also the ring announcer put no excitement, or energy when announcing his name, "making his way to the ring, Goldberg". It should have been " making his way to the ring, Goooooldberg". It just seemed kinda tame.

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

# 31 SmashMan @ 08/24/16 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
With all of the changes WWE keeps incorporating like the brand split, new arenas, new PPVs, new sets, new titles, it's hard to get excited about this game because it's going to be so damn outdated and if they do eventually update anything, we're gonna have to pay $$ for it.
That's the one positive of the current belts just being color swaps, I guess. Easy enough to update in-game. I don't see how we'd be able to create the new sets though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
This is just my opinion but the crowd should have erupted when Goldberg came out of the dressing room but they got quieter, huh?
I've said this before, audio in this game is the worst in sports. If you look back, 2K has had a "Feedback Project" on their forums after release of both 2K15 and 2K16. They create different topics for individualized discussion and feedback. They haven't created a space for audio discussion in either of these. I hate to say this about any developer, but I have to in this case - they just don't care about audio.

Quote:
Also the ring announcer put no excitement, or energy when announcing his name, "making his way to the ring, Goldberg". It should have been " making his way to the ring, Goooooldberg". It just seemed kinda tame.
I'm honestly not even sure that Lilian says Goldberg.

# 32 lgxjames @ 08/24/16 11:52 PM
Legit Boss!

# 33 Mercury112491 @ 08/25/16 09:39 AM
Quote:
Laugh all you want. But if you don't watch you can't intelligently talk about the product if you're just judging if from it's past. TNA was absolutely horrible at one point. But the writing and storytelling specifically have been miles ahead of the watered down nonsensical storylines WWE has put forth recently. WWE is absolutely bigger but being the biggest dog in the yard doesn't necessarily make you have the best quality especially in the writing department.

The last 3-4 weeks of Raw have not been good as an overall show. IT had some awesome moments and segments the show itself has been on the down turn.

I do watch both though so...

# 34 Thrash13 @ 08/26/16 02:01 PM
Quote:

First, I'll stay on topic and say The Revival is definitely a pleasant surprise! I can't wait to play numerous matches with them and American Alpha. I had a pretty good feeling American Alpha would be in, but the confirmation is nice! Can't wait!

Second, TNA has easily been better than RAW since the brand split. I agree with you 100%, and I'm definitely not an Impact homer and never have been. I've always been a WWE guy first and foremost, but Impact has been solid for at least the last few months. Billy Corgan continues to get more and more control of the product, and it shows more every week.

Smackdown Live has been my favorite show since the brand split, but I'd put Impact in the #2 slot without hesitation. The first RAW after the brand split was outstanding, but they've struggled filling 3 hours since then. This most recent RAW was an improvement, but they need the Cruiserweights in a bad way. Luckily, that's happening in a few weeks. I still enjoy NXT as well, but it's not as good on a weekly basis as it used to be. The Takeovers are amazing though. And lastly, Lucha Underground returns in a couple weeks. That will instantly climb the list of most enjoyable weekly wrestling shows.

# 35 Cubfan @ 08/28/16 12:47 AM
Quote:
I really hope next year with them implementing the brand split the overhaul commentary as well. Because it stinks
That's not going to be easy with no off season for WWE.

# 36 CEOHaize @ 08/29/16 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I do watch both though so...

Great then you should be able to actually offer an intelligent opinion other than emojis. Excellent

# 37 Junior Moe @ 08/29/16 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheib43
The announcing really detracts from some of the immersion to me. It's a silly thing, but between that and the ring announcing, it just sounds so poor.
Is Lawler still commentating in real life? Haven't watched in a while and I know he had some legal issue. If not, it wouldnt mind him and good old Jr doing the commentary. They sound great in the showcase mode and they just scream wrestling to me. Like Madden and Micheals are football.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.