Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

More NBA 2K17 player ratings are being revealed by the actual NBA players on Twitter. Below are the ones that have tweeted so far, click the links below for a screenshot of the player in NBA 2K17. We will continue to update this post as more screenshots and ratings are revealed.Your thoughts?

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 741 XxKnicksRules215xX @ 08/29/16 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
22 days from wide release and 18 from early release. It's just crazy how little we know.
Come on, you act like 2k is re inventing the wheel, it's a basketball simulation video game, they are some teams, some players and some gameplay additions, last years game is similar to this years, you fill in the blanks if you wish.

# 742 eko718 @ 08/29/16 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Haha I notice LD isn't around during this stuff.

Also Calling rappers his "fam"
This caught my attention as well...smh.

# 743 Hopsin @ 08/29/16 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabri3l3
Sometimes I wonder when these useless comments will stop

How is it useless.. It's true I know you guys have very credible complaints, but at some point you have to sit back look at all the good that's been added and say "This is still just a video game,".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 744 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/29/16 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
That is what makes me irritated.. the marketing is off wack.

Snoop I get, I respect it. Just show him the game, he rock with the title. Wiz and Jhene? They do not care about the game. Target your marketing to people that actually give a care, not just celebs on tour together. I would rather you told me you showed Bow Wow and Soulja Boy versus them.

If you are going to give advance looks, give it to people that actually respect and care about the title that can speak a little bout it. Btw, they not "fam", celebrities can give a rats "a" about you when you step out of that 2k building. More people here respect LD and Ronnie versus celebs and high profiled people. Craziness
Snoop Dogg and Whiz Khalifa saying that the game is good gets you more sales indirectly. JAY_D1 on the OS Forum saying that the game is good is just that...you said it was good.

Besides, you don't know if they like the game or not. In person, they could be just as critical as the people on this forum for all we know.

# 745 WTF @ 08/29/16 01:09 PM
I posted Trey Lyles on my twitter.

# 746 Hopsin @ 08/29/16 01:11 PM
Possible new news blogs?

# 747 zizoux @ 08/29/16 01:12 PM
Chris Manning 2K17 ‏@LD2K 22m22 minutes ago
Lots to do before tomorrow's #NBA2K17 Studio Day. Lots to talk about. Excited to share some more of what we've been cooking up!

No news today.

# 748 23 @ 08/29/16 01:15 PM
We already know youtubers are going there.

They aren't going to tell you anything.

The soccer girl will get to play before you see or hear anything.

SMH

# 749 renan_23rossi @ 08/29/16 01:27 PM
2k posted all those screenshots in Higher resolutions on facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/NBA2K/photo...57360212845305

# 750 WTF @ 08/29/16 01:29 PM

# 751 MontanaMan @ 08/29/16 01:46 PM
Ronnie trying to leverage NBA2K to increase his celebrity is hilarious.

# 752 hopoffthiscliff @ 08/29/16 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
It's ridiculous 😂😂😂

# 753 InRodWeTrust @ 08/29/16 02:09 PM
Quote:
Seriously, nobody cares about Ronnie we only care about 2K.
He's like "You know me, Im the 2K guy. Follow me... please"

# 754 tsbmolina @ 08/29/16 02:19 PM
Quote:
Ronnie isn't trying to leverage NBA2K to increase his celebrity, you guys have this all wrong. It's to increase the visibility, audience, and celebrity of the NBA 2K series and for that I applaud and I'm grateful for a job well done on Ronnie's behalf. Remember for every retweet a NBA player does it potiently reaches hundreds of thousands new consumers. For every dollar spent on the game a percentage goes to the improvement and investment of the NBA 2K franchise. Do you think if the NBA 2K series wasn't selling 8 millions copies on a yearly basis it would be able to afford the staff it employs and therefore the improvements it's able to make every year. You guys should show Ronnie more respect and appreciate the marketing he does for NBA 2K and how it goes a long ways towards you ultimately enjoying the product.

# 755 Hopsin @ 08/29/16 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Ronnie isn't trying to leverage NBA2K to increase his celebrity, you guys have this all wrong. It's to increase the visibility, audience, and celebrity of the NBA 2K series and for that I applaud and I'm grateful for a job well done on Ronnie's behalf. Remember for every retweet a NBA player does it potiently reaches hundreds of thousands new consumers. For every dollar spent on the game a percentage goes to the improvement and investment of the NBA 2K franchise. Do you think if the NBA 2K series wasn't selling 8 millions copies on a yearly basis it would be able to afford the staff it employs and therefore the improvements it's able to make every year. You guys should show Ronnie more respect and appreciate the marketing he does for NBA 2K and how it goes a long ways towards you ultimately enjoying the product.

I'd rather get these jokes off tbh..

# 756 lvnba @ 08/29/16 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
What the heck is wrong with Lyles' neck?

# 757 lvnba @ 08/29/16 02:31 PM

I get now why he put the sunglasses on

Guy looks like Jean Reno on a hunger strike

# 758 WTF @ 08/29/16 02:34 PM

# 759 Hopsin @ 08/29/16 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Kyle Anderson looks nice!

# 760 lvnba @ 08/29/16 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Welcome to the "huge shoulders club", Kyle!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.