Home
MyNBA2K17 News Post

MyNBA2K17 is available now for Android users on the Google Play Store and according to Ronnie, it is scheduled to arrive for iOS devices at 6:00 AM PST.

UPDATE: MyNBA2K17 is available now for iOS devices. Click here to grab it.

UPDATE #2: The servers are down.

UPDATE #3: The servers are up and MyTEAM Mobile seems to work, but switching over to NBA 2K17 to get a face scan, gives you the following error:

Quote:
NBA 2K17 MyGame is only available to player who have played NBA 2K17. Sign into 2KSports now?

As we hear anything, we will continue to update this post, but let us know what you're seeing.

Ronnie also mentions that you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released on Friday, but you will be able to scan your face with the app.

For more information on MyNBA2K17, click here. For more information on The Prelude, click here.

Quote:
The companion app for the award-winning NBA 2K franchise is back, with MyNBA2K17. Packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K17 from your mobile device and daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, MyNBA2K17 makes it easier for you to stay in touch with NBA 2K17 on XB1 and PS4. MyNBA2K17 also includes the collectible NBA 2K themed card game, MyTEAM Mobile, which allows players to collect their favorite NBA player cards and legends to challenge other competitors across the world in quick games, season tournaments, Blacktop Challenge, and in-game special events including Rivals Clash and Road to the Championship. This year’s iteration includes more cards and the biggest events yet!

Features:
  • Integration with NBA 2K17:
    • Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4
    • Earn Virtual Currency daily
    • Pick and Win mini-game using live NBA game stats
    • Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
    • Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
  • Many ways to play with Quick Game, Season, and Blacktop Challenge game modes
  • Buy and sell cards on the Auction House
  • Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2016-2017 season and a wider range of historical players

MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Trackball @ 09/08/16 01:54 AM
I wonder if our failure to contact servers is because we don't have the game itself to have an account with yet?

You know, so it knows where to send that VC we win.

# 22 Leasim96 @ 09/08/16 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
I don't even have space to take photos so I already know I can't even get close to downloading this.
By far the biggest app on my phone and it keeps going. I keep telling myself this is a glitch?. For reference so far it's at 455MB.

# 23 MontanaMan @ 09/08/16 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
I wonder if our failure to contact servers is because we don't have the game itself to have an account with yet?

You know, so it knows where to send that VC we win.
Not necessarily because its supposed to work hand in hand with the prelude

# 24 Hopsin @ 09/08/16 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
By far the biggest app on my phone and it keeps going. I keep telling myself this is a glitch?. For reference so far it's at 455MB.

I would delete and redownload, mins been at 275mb since I installed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 25 Leasim96 @ 09/08/16 02:04 AM
I believe Ronnie meant the app will start working at the time he said.

# 26 NARFALICIOUS @ 09/08/16 02:06 AM
I'm downloading it!

# 27 dynamite450 @ 09/08/16 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Not necessarily because its supposed to work hand in hand with the prelude
Aaaaaand the Prelude hasn't released yet. So it kinda makes sense.

# 28 NARFALICIOUS @ 09/08/16 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
Can't login to the servers
Same here.
"Failed to log in to 2K Sports"

# 29 lvnba @ 09/08/16 02:16 AM
No servers for now... will the cards progress reset once we can? If so, no point in playing yet.

# 30 minwager @ 09/08/16 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamite450
Aaaaaand the Prelude hasn't released yet. So it kinda makes sense.
Ronnie already said we won't be able to see our face scan preview until the prelude comes out

Implying that we can face scan before we get the prelude, servers just succing right now lol

# 31 MontanaMan @ 09/08/16 02:17 AM

# 32 minwager @ 09/08/16 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
well thats that, goodnight

# 33 MontanaMan @ 09/08/16 02:28 AM
Yea get some rest guys, nothing to see here until the Prelude is out

# 34 Leasim96 @ 09/08/16 02:31 AM
I can play the card game - but it won't let me connect to PSN - i try and it acts like it will but just doesn't. Doesn't say anything just doesn't. So i assume it's the same as getting the notification. Guess tomorrow it's the real deal.

# 35 Americas Team @ 09/08/16 03:02 AM
Nothing is wrong with the servers guys, they just don't want people to have access to the Facescan feature now.

# 36 kolanji @ 09/08/16 03:03 AM
Playstore just gave me the "Not available in your country" message

# 37 jackzagal @ 09/08/16 03:07 AM
So you launch the app but you can't use it at all until servers are up, and supposedly you can't see the scan app results until Prelude is released. Not cool

# 38 vtcha @ 09/08/16 03:24 AM
Well that was pointless.

Downloaded the app, connected with my Facebook account but it won't let me sign in with my PSN account since I don't have the game yet...

And no 2K, I'm not interested in your card game. I just want to scan my face and be done with the app lol

# 39 nddot @ 09/08/16 03:24 AM
Whats the point of releasing it if you cant even use it? Oh well...
*downloads the app*

# 40 Vic Viper @ 09/08/16 04:21 AM
It's crazy how many people are impatient about the app and face scanning. You can't even play the prelude yet. Calm down Big Fella...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.