Home
FIFA 17 News Post

EA Sports has just posted the full list of stadiums in FIFA 17, broken down by league. The list features over 70 stadiums, 49 of them are fully licensed.

Quote:
FIFA 17 will feature over 70 stadiums which includes 49 that are fully licensed. You'll be able to play at the Santiago Bernabéu, Juventus Stadium, Allianz Arena and all 20 Premier League stadiums. In addition, you'll be able to play at 30 generic stadiums which will be featured in Kick-Off, FIFA Ultimate Team™, Career Mode, and during Skill Games.

Premier League
  • Anfield
  • Turf Moor
  • Emirates Stadium
  • Goodison Park
  • St. Mary's Stadium
  • Stadium of Light
  • Stamford Bridge
  • Stoke City FC Stadium
  • The Hawthorns
  • Vicarage Road
  • White Hart Lane
  • Selhurst Park
  • Riverside Stadium
  • London Stadium
  • Old Trafford
  • Liberty Stadium
  • King Power Stadium
  • KCOM Stadium
  • Etihad Stadium
  • Vitality Stadium
English Football League
  • St. James' Park
  • Villa Park
  • Carrow Road
  • Loftus Road
  • Fratton Park
International stadium
  • Wembley Stadium
Ligue 1
  • Parc des Princes
  • Orange Vélodrome
Bundesliga
  • Allianz Arena
  • BORUSSIA-PARK
  • Signal Iduna Park
  • Veltins Arena
  • Olympiastadion
  • Volksparkstadion
Rest of the world
  • Donbass Arena
Eredivisie
  • Amsterdam Arena
Calcio A
  • Juventus Stadium
  • San Siro
MLS
  • BC Place Stadium
  • CenturyLink Field
LaLiga Santander
  • Estadio Mestalla
  • Estadio Vicente Calderón
  • Santiago Bernabéu
Primera División
  • El Monumental
  • La Bombonera
LIGA Bancomer MX
  • Estadio Azteca
Dawry Jameel
  • King Abdullah Sports City
  • King Fahd Stadium
Meiji Yasuda J1
  • Suita City Football Stadium
Generic
  • Al Jayeed Stadium
  • Aloha Park
  • Arena del Centenario
  • Arena D'Oro
  • Court Lane
  • Crown Lane
  • Eastpoint Arena
  • El Grandioso
  • El Libertador
  • Estadio de las Artes
  • Estadio El Medio
  • Estadio Presidente G.Lopes
  • Euro Park
  • FIWC Stadium
  • Forest Park Stadium
  • Ivy Lane
  • Molton Road
  • O Dromo
  • Sanderson Park
  • Stade Municipal
  • Stadio Classico
  • Stadio Olimpico
  • Stadion 23. Maj
  • Stadion Europa
  • Stadion Hanguk
  • Stadion Neder
  • Stadion Olympik
  • Town Park
  • Union Park Stadium
  • Waldstadion

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 BSDShoes @ 09/15/16 10:45 AM
Hear hear for BC Place!

FIFA has 70 stadiums while PES has 6? sheesh, the stadium variety is a nice thing.

# 22 3oh2 @ 09/15/16 10:56 AM
I must admit, I was excited....until I scrolled to the Generic Stadiums haha.

# 23 KennyJ1976 @ 09/15/16 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Guys guys, the only one that really matters in Anfield.
From one of FIFA's trailers, it didn't look like Anfield was updated.

# 24 orion523 @ 09/15/16 01:53 PM
Small quibbles aside, that's an impressive list of stadia.

# 25 ImTellinTim @ 09/15/16 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
From one of FIFA's trailers, it didn't look like Anfield was updated.
And that's not surprising considering the the work wasn't finished until very recently. I don't think anyone expected this to be done. Sure they could have made a guess based on renderings, but I'd rather they really get it right after a live visit.

# 26 emelki1968 @ 09/15/16 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadalyst17
The reality is that the premier is exciting top to bottom. Leicester City won the league. Could you see that happening in La Liga? Same two teams every season, and what happens when Ronaldo and Messi leave or are past their prime? I for one applaud EA on such an endeavor. These premier stadiums just adds to the realism
Although I agree the Premier League is more competitive (but please don't give me the example of a new team just because it happened last year), I disagree that the reason is because there are just two good teams. The league is the best one, it just happened it has the best two teams in the world. If F.C.Barcelona and R.Madrid were playing in The Premiere League they would have problaby won the same or more titles than they did in Spain. Look at the Champions League in the last 15 years with Atletico de Madrid or Valencia before, or the 8 of 15 Europa League titles by Spanish teams -none of them by R.Madrid or F.C.Barcelona-.
There is no doubt in my mind that EA and the Premier League want to expand their brand around the world. I just think it is sad to see how the best league in the world is treated like a second class league, and what it is worse, block PES to have the rights. Again, I respect other point of views.

# 27 HenryClay1844 @ 09/15/16 05:18 PM
Just disgusting. They signed a contract for la Liga exclusivity purely to spite PES. Didn't add a single stadium and lost Barca's stadium. Keep in mind PES had all La Liga stadiums in PES 2013, so there should be no excuse for it being too difficult to do a group license. Only one measly stadium added outside of the English ones they had to add to maintain their Premier League deal. I have never been more disgusted with a sports game since EA made Madden the exclusive NFL game ten years ago.

# 28 emelki1968 @ 09/15/16 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
Just disgusting. They signed a contract for la Liga exclusivity purely to spite PES. Didn't add a single stadium and lost Barca's stadium. Keep in mind PES had all La Liga stadiums in PES 2013, so there should be no excuse for it being too difficult to do a group license. Only one measly stadium added outside of the English ones they had to add to maintain their Premier League deal. I have never been more disgusted with a sports game since EA made Madden the exclusive NFL game ten years ago.
I completely agree with your comment HenryClay1844. It is just a disgusting way to block other company even though EA hasn't done anything at all with La Liga. No FIFA for me, thanks!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.