Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

The NBA 2K17 All-Time College bundle is available now for $14.99. It includes all 10 legendary college teams from Arizona, Connecticut, Georgetown, Louisville, Illinois, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Michigan State for use in Quick Game.

You can also buy teams individually for $1.99 each.

Queue them up below or search for them in the respective Stores.Below are the rosters for each team, more screenshots can be seen here.

NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 CaseIH @ 09/17/16 06:46 PM
As badly as I want a college hoops games this just doesnt interest me. What would be cool is if they did something like all time great college games, like say Larry Bird's Indiana St vs Magic's Mich St team, or Bobby Knights 76 team that went undefeated, should have went undefeated and won it all in 75 too, if Scotty May doesnt break his arm, and have them face one of the great teams of that yr they played against, like NC, or the Michigan team they beat in the final.
Im probably in the minority hear on this, but all time players for teams just doesnt get me excited. Maybe if you could actually use VC to get this DLC I would probably get it, but not if I have to spend real money, just not somehting I would really play.

I just hope they come out with a Choops game in the near future, like next yr would be ideal

# 62 VDusen04 @ 09/17/16 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
As badly as I want a college hoops games this just doesnt interest me. What would be cool is if they did something like all time great college games, like say Larry Bird's Indiana St vs Magic's Mich St team, or Bobby Knights 76 team that went undefeated, should have went undefeated and won it all in 75 too, if Scotty May doesnt break his arm, and have them face one of the great teams of that yr they played against, like NC, or the Michigan team they beat in the final.
Im probably in the minority hear on this, but all time players for teams just doesnt get me excited. Maybe if you could actually use VC to get this DLC I would probably get it, but not if I have to spend real money, just not somehting I would really play.

I just hope they come out with a Choops game in the near future, like next yr would be ideal
I'm with you on this one. And to be real, as many will recall, 2K had All-Decade teams for years and years (and even some All-Time teams in the mid-2000's) but they generally sucked and no one cared because there was such a small amount of authenticity involved. 2K2 at least decked out each legend in their respective team jersey but many other versions had guys like Bill Russell rocking knee-length shorts and a generic "All-60's" jersey.

Granted, there'd be some novelty from having any college-related stuff involved in the first place but after that wore off, how much replayability is there from using a 32-year-old Deron Williams in a hybrid Illinois uniform alongside a pile of guys he never actually played with?

# 63 Junior Moe @ 09/17/16 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweemwee
I think if you buy these then you are effectively telling 2k that it's fine for them to gradually cut things out over the next few years and charge for it...
How so? Honestly, it's no different than buying any other DLC. If 2K left out the Warriors or Cavs and charged for them I could see your point. But this is college stuff. Not even NBA. Its very much extra than can, and probably will, be easily passed on by most 2K gamers. I honestly don't see the gripe in regards to it being DLC.

# 64 Petty_KneeGrow @ 09/17/16 07:26 PM
If they would have announced this BEFORE 2k17 dropped....they would have had me.... or they could have waited until March Madness....they would have gotten my 15 bucks.... Today, I'm "Not gone be able to do it"

# 65 ojandpizza @ 09/17/16 07:27 PM
Why can we not trade/edit these guys to the roster? FFS 2K it's not that big of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 66 Junior Moe @ 09/17/16 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweemwee
True. I just don't like this trend of multiple addons being offered...it seems more and more pay to play items keep coming
True. But that's just gaming now a days. As long as the stock product is fully featured, which NBA 2K is in spades, I'm fine with it. I pass on 99% of DLC because it's not my thing. For the people that it is then rock on. Its been that way for a minute and I actually find most games I buy to be a fun enough experience without ever touching it.

# 67 DC @ 09/17/16 07:55 PM
Honestly, any of us that were gamers before the, "DLC Era" are probably soured to the thought of having to pay for things that were unlockable back in older generations of systems.

If you were born in 2003, this is probably all you knew, so it might not be as bad for you.

It is just the world we live in now.

Some of you are losing touch with reality with the, "Why would they charge us for this stuff" logic.

Man, if people are going to buy it, charge them for it. Point blank. They are are business, so the whole, "Is it moral" aspect of it should go out of the window.

If I can sell glasses of lemonade to stupid soccer moms for $13, I will continue doing it. Never will I say to myself, "Well, it is kinda wrong for me to do it." Nah, F that. Get what you can get.

# 68 ojandpizza @ 09/17/16 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Honestly, any of us that were gamers before the, "DLC Era" are probably soured to the thought of having to pay for things that were unlockable back in older generations of systems.

If you were born in 2003, this is probably all you knew, so it might not be as bad for you.

It is just the world we live in now.

Some of you are losing touch with reality with the, "Why would they charge us for this stuff" logic.

Man, if people are going to buy it, charge them for it. Point blank. They are are business, so the whole, "Is it moral" aspect of it should go out of the window.

If I can sell glasses of lemonade to stupid soccer moms for $13, I will continue doing it. Never will I say to myself, "Well, it is kinda wrong for me to do it." Nah, F that. Get what you can get.

I'm sure most aren't upset that you have to pay, more so that you pay $15 and can't even use the players outside of play now.

# 69 wimp14 @ 09/17/16 08:08 PM
I paid for two teams just to check this out. Man we can't touch rotations or anything. I had some crazy lineup in at one point. If you're like me and want to edit save your money. 2k please let us edit I'll buy the rest of the teams.

# 70 wimp14 @ 09/17/16 08:12 PM
Oh yeah plus the fans need a redbull. Don't sound like collage and its still 4 quarter games come on 2k.

# 71 TheBadazz @ 09/17/16 08:19 PM
Maybe they should have had 6 more teams and gave it a "Sweet 16" tourney mode. That could have been worth $15. I'm not into college B Ball, but I like the Illini Squad.

# 72 JAY_D1 @ 09/17/16 08:23 PM
Glad that 2k is giving us all options if we want it.

Thats what its about. Options. If you want em, here you go. If not, cool.

2k is always going to be that company you all are going to be mad regardless. "Oh the logo SOO huge. *2k changes it* The logo is small, 2k falling off"

I like this idea, but college is college for me. 2k8 is still in rotation to give me that feel. But very glad they gave the option.

Trading Allen Iverson to the Michigan State Spartans? Where they do that at? I do agree they need to switch it up if its going to be a college game to make it into halves. Also, letting people know this way before would have helped as well.

If they would have threw some retro uniforms in there???? boy boy boy

# 73 DC @ 09/17/16 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I'm sure most aren't upset that you have to pay, more so that you pay $15 and can't even use the players outside of play now.

PLENTY of people in this thread have said, "This should have been released with the game already,"

# 74 World1 @ 09/17/16 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
Glad that 2k is giving us all options if we want it.

Thats what its about. Options. If you want em, here you go. If not, cool.

2k is always going to be that company you all are going to be mad regardless. "Oh the logo SOO huge. *2k changes it* The logo is small, 2k falling off"

I like this idea, but college is college for me. 2k8 is still in rotation to give me that feel. But very glad they gave the option.

Trading Allen Iverson to the Michigan State Spartans? Where they do that at? I do agree they need to switch it up if its going to be a college game to make it into halves. Also, letting people know this way before would have helped as well.

If they would have threw some retro uniforms in there???? boy boy boy
Lol this post...

# 75 bushysowavvey @ 09/17/16 08:30 PM
I don't blame them for charging for it.. I won't buy it, but cool idea.

# 76 swac07 @ 09/17/16 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushysowavvey
I don't blame them for charging for it.. I won't buy it, but cool idea.
Ditto cant be mad at them for charging extra to play with "COLLEGIATE TEAMS" in a "NBA GAME"....now how the players on the teams look you can definitely be mad at

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

# 77 martymcflyy85 @ 09/17/16 08:47 PM
I'm not against DLC. I'm not going to buy if its only play now mode though.

# 78 CyberOps @ 09/17/16 09:02 PM
I was excited when I first heard about until I read that it is for Play Now only mode which I hardly use, I was hoping we could use them in MyLeague so I would already have those 10 courts and jerseys. Why the limitation to Play Now only ??? Can this be fixed 2K ? Already bad enough that we can only use the Dream Team in Play Now but please the college teams would be great to use in MyLeague. Give us the freedom to use them as we want all I ask for.

So anyway for now no not buying them.

# 79 ojandpizza @ 09/17/16 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
PLENTY of people in this thread have said, "This should have been released with the game already,"

I realize that, but what I'm saying is that if we could use the players elsewhere that might not be the reaction.

# 80 CyberOps @ 09/17/16 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I realize that, but what I'm saying is that if we could use the players elsewhere that might not be the reaction.

I agree, I would buy the entire pack immediatly if I could use them in MyLeague.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.