Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

EA Sports has launched a free trial for Madden NFL 17 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Fans can play the full game through October 10.

Queue them up with the links below.
Quote:
Fans can play the full game of Madden NFL 17 for free*, letting them experience new skill moves for runners, an updated Franchise mode, the deep content of Ultimate Team™ and more. Now is your chance to play the game Sports Illustrated called “one of the best Madden experiences to-date.”

New tiered skill moves for runners provide more opportunity to shake the defense and break off big plays, while automatic skill moves on lower difficulty levels give everyone the chance to have amazing moments out on the field. Franchise players looking to quickly advance through a season can take advantage of Play the Moments - the fastest way to play Madden NFL 17 - to jump into the game at key third downs, game-winning drives and more. Would-be GMs can utilize new Big Decisions to manage every facet of their team in the quickest and most convenient way ever. No matter your play style or favored game mode, this year you have the tools to take your team all the way. Jump in and enjoy what IGN termed “the deepest Franchise mode” Madden NFL has ever seen.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 antblaze00 @ 10/07/16 02:21 PM
where do you download it?

# 2 KoolAidNoSugar @ 10/07/16 02:32 PM
Still can't download it

# 3 consecutive27 @ 10/07/16 02:52 PM
Sweet. Looking forward to trying out franchise mode. I have not purchased Madden in a few years and I am hoping I will feel compelled to buy it this year.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 10/07/16 04:54 PM
Just updated the OP to include links to queue up the downloads.

# 5 jsquigg @ 10/07/16 08:32 PM
I don't know if this is for the demo, but you have to pay to download on PS4 unless I'm doing something wrong.

# 6 Ronoko @ 10/07/16 11:12 PM
Nah, just go to that link and click download- theres a demo that will download

# 7 wolverinemaniac @ 10/08/16 06:33 AM
Was able to queue and download it but everytime I run it it boots me out saying I need ea access to use it XBONE

# 8 Quentin32 @ 10/08/16 07:14 AM
Was tempted to download it. But I made a vow not to play this game at all. The 1st Madden I never will play

# 9 snc237 @ 10/08/16 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin32
Was tempted to download it. But I made a vow not to play this game at all. The 1st Madden I never will play
Why. It's pretty darn good this year

# 10 LovejoyOTF @ 10/08/16 11:56 AM
downloaded it and it just said my trial had ended. i'd struggled with my ea access trial ending prematurely back in august, so it's probably related to that?

nightmare.

# 11 Quentin32 @ 10/08/16 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Why. It's pretty darn good this year
I made a commitment prior. I finally stuck too it this time. Well so far at least

# 12 56thDown @ 10/08/16 02:08 PM
Quote:
Brotha Q, you sir are actually holding out on the best Madden game this Gen. Now for most folks that "might not be saying much" but this Madden gets some co-signage. It's good. Not great but a lot of games aren't. Go in with an open mind like I did and I think you will enjoy it. Most people get let down by their own high expectations when it comes to sports games I believe.

# 13 BigDaddyHolmes @ 10/08/16 05:33 PM
I made a thread about this free demo yesterday.

Anyway, I tried the game and thought it was no better then madden 16 personally. This game moves in baby steps. Animations often still feel like 2003. Like they built the game to run in 24fps at times. Guess it will never change.

Btw if you can't find the demo in the ps store, go to the $59 game. Once viewing the buy it screen, tap down until the screen drops. Eventually you will see a screen with the demo option.

# 14 mickythumbs @ 10/08/16 06:27 PM
Madden is awesome this year , the commentory is mind blowing , huge improvement to the game

# 15 don28 @ 10/08/16 11:02 PM
Quote:
I was in this same boat once. I'm an avid NHL fan, but that series has been going down. I haven't owned a Madden since Madden 13, but I downloaded the EA Access trial when it released just to see how it was. Best decision I made.

The game play is the best I've seen in years. Madden completely blows away NHL this year. I tried NHL, and won't buy it. The 10-hour trial was enough to see the AI keeps getting worse.

Don't rob yourself of the chance to play a very good Madden game because you made a promise to yourself. You are also entitled to change your mind at any time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

# 16 Loshaw36 @ 10/09/16 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
downloaded it and it just said my trial had ended. i'd struggled with my ea access trial ending prematurely back in august, so it's probably related to that?

nightmare.
I have this same problem. Have you found a work around?

# 17 LovejoyOTF @ 10/09/16 12:36 PM
i haven't mate. it looks like if you've played the trial before, it doesn't work this time around. i'd guess that's not how it should work, but i'd be damned if it'll get fixed before the time is up!

# 18 SVCbearcat10 @ 10/09/16 07:35 PM
I wanted to like this game. It's the best Madden games in years. However, the fact it's an EA game is showing through. My QB's completion percentage seems to be dictated by WR drops. 4 for 10 passing with 5 WR drops. The game (like NHL and FIFA) lacks variety. EA needs to go to the drawing board on how to make gameplay fresh, rather than adding another layer of controls.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.