Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

NBA 2K17 patch 1.04 arrived earlier this afternoon for PlayStation 4 users, the official patch notes have just been revealed. Check them out below and let us know what you're seeing.

The same patch is coming soon for Xbox One and PC. While no official release date has been given, they typically arrive a week later, give or take a couple of days.

UPDATE: (10-12) The patch is available now for PC users.

UPDATE: (10-14) The patch is available now for Xbox One users, weighing in at 2.61 GB.

GENERAL
  • Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
  • After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
  • Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
  • Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
GAMEPLAY
  • The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
  • Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
  • Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
  • Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT
  • Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
  • Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
  • Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
  • Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 101 bhilogy @ 10/11/16 11:53 PM
Did they fix the my career socks? Is the stance socks available noe for my career in nba games? And did the add the white/black compression shorts?

# 102 FromDownTown @ 10/12/16 12:18 AM
I hope they fixed the arena lighting. They need to fix Madison Square Garden (knicks) and Staples Center (lakers)

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

# 103 gottibino @ 10/12/16 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
So that's it. I HATE to sound unappreciative but...
WTH.

I'm seriously about to hardcore petition for SimWorld to be a part of development. 2ks center of focus is just waaaaaay of. That entire stream was essentially a MyPark / NBA Strret stream bombarded with senseless and I do mean senseless promo ish. I'm a lil disgusted right now.
i'm alot disgusted

# 104 RNS1hunna @ 10/12/16 12:23 AM
Seen a lot of instances were the ball went through players bodies on passes as well on rebounds I'm guessing this is a physics issue
-the pace of the game is Much better
-shooting % is much better
-I'm still seeing instance where the defense looks lost even when the offensive player is right in front of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 105 RickyRubio9 @ 10/12/16 12:39 AM
All the people saying that the shooting % is much better now can tell us what mode and difficulty is playing?

Maybe i have to start a new fresh My Career but i'm missing something here.

# 106 jada855 @ 10/12/16 12:47 AM
Happy to see the sideline reporter back at the start of the game. Its a small detail but ads to the overall immersion!

# 107 RNS1hunna @ 10/12/16 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
They have changed body types before, they will probably fix Durant and Curry

Hopefully everybody else with that weird body type

# 108 bumpyface @ 10/12/16 01:25 AM
I'm sorry but I honestly feel like 16 was better. The collisions are too much and the floaty passes havee to go. And y do I have to manually make 3-4 of my players get back on D after scores?

# 109 Jrocc23 @ 10/12/16 01:28 AM
Next patch or update can we please lower the in-game injures off jumpshots.

Just had McCollum, Lillard, and Okafor all go down off jumpshots injuries and the game isn't done yet. This happens a lot more than it should.

# 110 SeaTownGamer @ 10/12/16 01:32 AM
Anyone getting disconnect from games before it start with a message saying game will not count but still getting recorded with losses? Happened to me 3 times since patch. Smh

# 111 CavsFanSteve @ 10/12/16 01:34 AM
It really stinks that sim players and offline players don't get too much. I didn't see anywhere but anybody know if the Cavs new court was patched in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

# 112 thevardano @ 10/12/16 02:14 AM
Just give a tip when 1.05 patch might drop, because right now this game is wrong in too many areas. You start to play a game and then you notice this and that and you want to stop it, especially defence needs to be fixed fundamentally.

I don't like to use GSW, but I played yesterday game against Cavs on SS diff and sliders. I blew them so easy that it's crazy, every time on pick and rolls they tried to double Curry and of course I easly escaped it by just dribbling left or right and Zaza were finishing it all alone at the rim. No adjustment or whatever from CPU.

2k probably got to stop to work on a new features in gameplay and sim modes and fix everything or this never gonna end.

# 113 ELPAGA @ 10/12/16 02:21 AM
Now I see why my teammates are ALWAYS fouling in the paint.

Their HARD FOUL tendencies are all the way up!

# 114 namyhka @ 10/12/16 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Next patch or update can we please lower the in-game injures off jumpshots.

Just had McCollum, Lillard, and Okafor all go down off jumpshots injuries and the game isn't done yet. This happens a lot more than it should.

Same thing happened to me. McCollum and Lillard got injured after doing a jumpshot in game 1. Needless to say, easiest Finals ever in my 2k MyCareer experience.

# 115 Jrocc23 @ 10/12/16 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namyhka
Same thing happened to me. McCollum and Lillard got injured after doing a jumpshot in game 1. Needless to say, easiest Finals ever in my 2k MyCareer experience.

LOL. Yeah, it's been happening a lot since I started MyCareer. I am glad in-game injures are back but man they happen a lot mainly the injuries off jumpshots.

# 116 Nick291 @ 10/12/16 02:35 AM
2k 16 is at this level a much better basketball game, i will play the old one until we see a major patch that focus on the defensive AI and other gameplay issues. Calling plays is close to pointless with animations getting stuck in each other, it takes the full shot clock to set off a fast Floppy for example. Not been this dissapointed with a game since i was i little kid.

# 117 Whyhateee @ 10/12/16 03:16 AM
Last year folks complained about it being to hard to shot 3s on 2k16 now you got 2k17 three point shooting contest. Now let's get started with the play now online. So you telling me I pick the nuggets for example and only teams you will allow me to play is teir five teams only . But in the menu you give the option to set your search to default search if u don't want just play a teir 5 team.but for someone reason u still unable play other teams beside teir 5 teams.which get old after a while playing same teir 5 only teams beside seeing a new challenge like the Celtics for example which is teir 2 team. That's not it so 2k takes away to option to back out of game in the menu screen and if u do automatic lose towards your record so were forced to play mirror matches.

# 118 tatlopuyo @ 10/12/16 04:24 AM
Still no body type fix?

# 119 ELPAGA @ 10/12/16 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick291
2k 16 is at this level a much better basketball game, i will play the old one until we see a major patch that focus on the defensive AI and other gameplay issues. Calling plays is close to pointless with animations getting stuck in each other, it takes the full shot clock to set off a fast Floppy for example. Not been this dissapointed with a game since i was i little kid.
I don't know man. I feel they patched the hell out of 3 Point shooting with this update.

# 120 jk31 @ 10/12/16 05:06 AM
Fix the on-the-fly substitution menu so that you can switch players around different positions whithout the need to sub them out!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ition-fly.html

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.