Home
MLB The Show 17 News Post

Check out the latest MLB The Show 17 video featuring Road to the Show and post your thoughts!

Quote:
Customize your player, make tough choices, and chase the big leagues in one of The Show's most prolific modes. The team has taken their first steps towards a bold new direction for Road to the Show, the third-person baseball RPG, guiding a baseball player on a personal journey through the professional baseball world, going from a newbie in the minors to becoming a legend in the majors.

MLB The Show 17 delivers the most realistic and personal baseball gaming experience on consoles. This year The Show offers exciting gameplay improvements and a greater ability to personalize your baseball experience.

Game: MLB The Show 17Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 36 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 underdog13 @ 03/15/17 10:52 AM
Looks to be a ton of different topics to talk about.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

# 2 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/15/17 11:01 AM
Looks like it kind of answer's peoples questions about
Spoiler

Also, I'm hoping these dialog options and choices you make can help you get traded or get more playing time when you get called up to the MLB level only to ride the bench your entire first year. That has been an issue in RttS mode for many, many years - called up to MLB even though there is already an All Star (or at least a higher rated player) at your position, then you are stuck as a pinch hitter/role player for months and can't develop.

# 3 Turbojugend @ 03/15/17 12:40 PM
Man, this looks soooo good. It's exactly what I want out of a player career mode, plenty of deep RPG elements without being shoehorned into a storyline that doesn't fit my player at all (not sure which game I'd be referencing there).

# 4 Mitchrapp @ 03/15/17 12:44 PM
I feel like creating a LH SS now..

# 5 rickypro @ 03/15/17 01:28 PM
I like the fact they stated they are adding content for this via a patch after launch!

# 6 zello144 @ 03/15/17 03:33 PM
On hiring an agent will there be a bunch of Agents to choose from like in Madden 06?

In the video your adviser tells you to sign with JLS sports maybe there are other agencies out there

# 7 breakfastcat @ 03/15/17 04:20 PM
It's saying video is unavailable now. Anyone else getting this?

# 8 Steve_OS @ 03/15/17 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
Updated, not sure why the embed and link changed.

# 9 douggoud @ 03/15/17 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
I had to go to the actual Sony YouTube page for some reason but its still available, but yeah I noticed it said that too. Odd.

Edit: Beat me to it

# 10 Caulfield @ 03/15/17 06:48 PM
Has it been said how RTTS carry over saves will work this year, or even will work, or we might not know until March 28?

# 11 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/15/17 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
They will work but we don't know how they will work with the new PYP.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
I have about 30k stubs left in MLB 16, I plan on creating an outfielder, an infielder, and a pitcher, start their careers but not advance a single day, then buy them each a pile of training points with my stubs, and wait for The Show 17 to come out and carry them over. We'll see how it works, if they get the full PYP experience or not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

# 12 catswithbats @ 03/16/17 12:41 AM
I can't speak for anyone else but this is what I've been hoping for from RTTS for years. Can't wait!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.