Home
Madden NFL 18 News Post

EA Sports has revealed Tom Brady as the Madden NFL 18 cover athlete. The standard edition of Madden NFL 18 will release on August 25 ($59.99), while the G.O.A.T. edition releases 3 days earlier, on August 22 ($79.99).

The team has also released their first Madden NFL 18 trailer. The end of the trailer shows a sneak peek at Story Mode. More details as they come in.

Game: Madden NFL 18Hype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 4thQtrStre5S @ 05/17/17 02:37 PM
I don't follow equipment much, so please excuse my ignorance, but if it is true that 25 NFL teams will be using the VICIS ZERO1 helmet, then we can expect that to be in game?

# 122 Brooke2011 @ 05/17/17 02:53 PM
You need both aspects to have a successful game....graphics authenticity and gameplay authenticity. When one fails it takes away the whole realism of the game. That is why there are two separate teams that work toward one goal.

Yes, cleats and equipment matter, but what would great AI and proper run blocking mean if there were not complimenting graphics and authenticity to support it.

# 123 adembroski @ 05/17/17 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Non equipment guys, how many times do you have to be told there are two separate teams for art vs gameplay. the art guys who work on equipment/stadiums literally having nothing to do with the gameplay team. It's not like they are robbing Peter to pay Paul
There's only one guy actually setting equipment, and he does all the ratings too. One guy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

# 124 Black_Tom_Brady @ 05/24/17 01:11 PM
still no mouthpiece and the painted on sleeves which means the shooter sleeves are still out! shame the last two ncaa football games had better equipment to choose from that the last 2 maddens

# 125 SolidSquid @ 05/24/17 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Tom_Brady
still no mouthpiece and the painted on sleeves which means the shooter sleeves are still out! shame the last two ncaa football games had better equipment to choose from that the last 2 maddens
Nothing is known yet but I'm leaning the same way you are. It took what? 8 years to get all the new equipment they finally added last year. I wouldn't be surprised is equipment isn't updated for the next iteration or 2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.