Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #201
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Probably because the Browns play an NFC team and the Titans are playing an AFC team
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #202
stevew
Hall Of Famer

In short, re titans/browns.

Titans and Browns haven't played, that would be the #1 tiebreaker. Titans are 6-5 conference, browns are 7-5. Their "common opponents" record is the same(#2 tiebreaker). #3 is conference, with the Titans win, they go to 7-5. And then I believe the #4 tiebreaker would then apply, the "strength of victory." The titans must have an insurmountable lead in that category.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #203
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Dear Miami Dolphins,

Thank you for Chambers.

All the Bolts fans
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #204
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Dear Norv Turner,

Thank you for sitting LaDanian Tomlinson after the first half.

Winner of his office fantasy football league
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #205
miami_fan
Coordinator

I thought Phillip Rivers was a good guy who never talked any trash. What the hell was that all about tonight? I don't think I have ever seen one QB talking trash to the other team's QB.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #206
bhlloy
Coordinator

I don't know, but Champ Bailey was pissed, and apparently trashed Rivers to the announcing crew yesterday.

I'm a Chargers fan, but I basically agree with the gist of what he said. Rivers a) hasn't achieved anything in the league yet and b) is a frickin QB who needs to be the leader of the team. Shut the hell up and when you show you are anything other than an inconsistent QB with a decent arm and a great supporting cast, then get back to me.

Anyway we can get Drew Brees back?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 01:31 AM   #207
korme
Go Reds

Just so you all know I am the Boston of my friends Fantasy sports. I took the last year's Fantasy NBA and am in the finals for the Fantasy Football.

But I was a severe underdog. The juggernaut 13-1 squad had Tom Brady, LT, and Randy Moss.

So my baby boomers, the 9+85=7 Squad squaking in the playoffs at 8-5 started Brett Favre (big surprise year!!), the NYG Defense (huge!), and Steve Jackson.

So Brady scores only 4 pts last week and I was pissed that somehow they didn't get upset on such an off day, so I am forced to play them.

Come this week, I have been riding the Favre train all year, and he gets me 4 fuckin points in the most important game of the year, against Brady no less.

Still, going into Monday night I was only down by 5 points and had K Kaeding, TE Gates, and WR Chambers, but again the juggernaut had LT.

I didn't see the game but checked the boxscore in nervous excitement. LT got 16 points so I was down by 21. Gates 20 some yards, 2 points... down 19... Chambers had 70 and a TD.... down 6.. Kaeding 3/3 fg plus 2 xp... yes!!!

I win by 5!!

I check the website to brag about how great I am.

Wait... the juggernaut also had Brandon Marshall from DEN who I cut this year??? Oh no... I check the boxscore... Marshall had 70 yards=7 points!! No!! I LOSE!

So again, damn you Brett Favre
korme is offline   Reply With Quote