Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2015, 07:08 AM   #51
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My cousin died earlier this year and a bird kept flying into my window all day long almost immediately after it happened and before I had even heard about it. The bird kept flying into my window no matter what I did including measures to drive the bird away. That was the only day any bird has ever flown into any of my windows in almost 5 years of living in this home.

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:22 AM   #52
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
I'm really good friends with a well-known psychic named Chip Coffey. I've got to watch him do 'gallery readings' several times. I've always been of the opinion that I'm not sure whether psychics are real/fake, but as long as people get something positive out of their experience, I don't see what it can hurt to visit them.

Most of Chip's gallery readings go extremely well. I'm amazed at how many things he hit that he likely wouldn't have been able to know about these people. I also love the sincere emotion (and often relief) that people have after getting some form of message from a loved one.

There was one gallery reading where I didn't feel he was quite as good. He just didn't seem to be hitting on all cylinders. While he joked about it during the show, it really upsets him when it happens. He's usually frustrated and always wonders why it simply didn't click or he wasn't able to understand the information like he felt he should. It's something that bothers him, which I think is very sincere. He's also a very sincere person. He always takes time to talk with everyone at the events for as long as he can to make them feel special.

I've been a big fan of Chip for a long time. You know there are a lot of people out there with 'gifts' who don't use them to make money, don't go around telling people and yet can do some pretty impressive things. Many people with gifts choose to ignore their abilities because they don't want the attention and judgement that comes with them.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:52 AM   #53
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I've been a big fan of Chip for a long time. You know there are a lot of people out there with 'gifts' who don't use them to make money, don't go around telling people and yet can do some pretty impressive things. Many people with gifts choose to ignore their abilities because they don't want the attention and judgement that comes with them.

You should go and meet Chip sometime at an event. He'll exceed your expectations when you meet him. He's really a fantastic guy and a great friend.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:48 PM   #54
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Since we spoke about him in this thread recently, wanted to mention that Chip Coffey is going to be on a live show tonight on Destination America where they attempt to exorcise the home where the possession that inspired 'The Exorcist' occurred. I spoke with Chip about a week ago and he's pretty apprehensive about this event. He ordered a gallon of holy water from the Lourdes spring and a rosary blessed by the current Pope to take with him to the event. It's in a suburb of St. Louis.

Exorcism: LIVE! | Destination America
Old 10-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #55
Kodos
Resident Alien

Since we're getting near Halloween, does anyone have any new stories/experiences they'd like to share?
Old 10-21-2016, 10:45 AM   #56
Easy Mac

I keep visiting a message board that seems to have allowed some phantasm to post weird, absurdly long thread titles.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:49 AM   #57
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I ate a bunch of Taco Bell, so I'm expecting some demonic happenings later today
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:03 AM   #58
Kodos
Resident Alien

Best get yourself some holy water, son.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:36 PM   #59
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

I saw a figure about three weeks ago. Was closing up around 9:00 PM at the winery. I was outside the building and I looked up in one of the windows where the library is located. I saw a shadow that looked like a figure in the window (the wall behind that window is always lit by an always-on security light). I figured it was only a curtain or something in the room that was playing tricks with my mind. I watched for about 15-20 seconds trying to figure out what was causing it. Just as I was about to write it off as nothing, the shadow in the window turned and walked to its right and out of my view.

I got in the car QUICK and called my security guard who was to arrived in 30 minutes. Told him that I saw a figure walking through the building and I knew no one was in there, but to check things anyway when he came in. He checked the whole building and send me a text that said 'nothing in here at all'.

Spooked me pretty good.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:06 PM   #60
booradley
High School Varsity

In the first house we lived in after I got married, I would hear very faint voices as if coming from a radio late at night after I went to bed. Sometimes I would get up and walk around the house, or even go outside, to determine if the source was coming from a neighbor's house or something. No dice - complete silence.

One night I finally turned to my wife and said "Do you hear radio voices, or something?" She immediately replied "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!"

So there's that ...
Old 10-21-2016, 06:22 PM   #61
Izulde
Head Coach

Yes, numerous times. Mostly with stuff magically appearing out of nowhere. Other things I won't get into.

As a secondhand story, the fraternity house I lived in has one or two resident ghosts multiple brothers have seen. And my roommate when I was a pledge told me that when he first moved in, there were all these loud clanking noises at night in the closet (which was large enough and did function as another bedroom). The chapter had the pastor from next door come over and perform a blessing in the closet. Since then, nothing in that part of the house.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:38 AM   #62
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

My good friend, Chip Coffey, was out in LA to appear on a TV show for Halloween where he went through the movie lot to see if he could pick up on anything. While in there, he got to pose for a pic with the doll from the Annabelle movie.