Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-09-2016, 03:17 PM   #101
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I got a little cash bonus from my employer for 15 years service, and decided to do something I never thought I would do: I bought a Wii U. The last Nintendo console I owned was an N64 (excluding the DS).

I just see no real reason to own a PS4/XBox One if you have a good gaming PC. I hadn't turned it on for probably 6 months and gave it to my brother-in-law so he could play the new Street Fighter. The only upcoming game I'm excited about is No Man Sky, and - shock/horror - it's on PC anyway - same as NBA 2K, which was the whole reason I got back into console gaming years back.

I played Zelda: Wind Walker for about 4 hours yesterday, god I missed this. Beautiful graphics that make me feel like I’m watching a Miyazaki film, wonderful characters and gameplay mechanics... You know when you think back to the games you loved as a kid, then you fire them up again and are disappointed? Yeah, it was like that, minus the disappointment.

Cel shaded graphics hold up really, really well over time.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 06:31 PM   #102
Groundhog
Coordinator

Yep, I never played the original version, so I don't know how big an upgrade the Wii U HD version is, but it is just beautiful.

I just entered what looks like this game's version of the Ocarina of Time's water temple... yikes. Saved and went to bed, I'm not ready for this yet.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:10 PM   #103
Easy Mac

Just won an Xbox One. Looks to be a limited edition "custom" Gears of War Ultimate.

Set it up last night. After about 2 hours, I was still not able to play as it had not downloaded enough of the game. Man, things have changed in the 7 years since I last played any video games (Wii).

Picking up Disney Infinity 2.0 for my kid from Target tomorrow. I think it's something she would like, and it was $10 for the base, game, and a couple of figures.

Any other games you guys would recommend for a 6.5 year old girl?
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #104
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Just won an Xbox One. Looks to be a limited edition "custom" Gears of War Ultimate.

Set it up last night. After about 2 hours, I was still not able to play as it had not downloaded enough of the game. Man, things have changed in the 7 years since I last played any video games (Wii).

Picking up Disney Infinity 2.0 for my kid from Target tomorrow. I think it's something she would like, and it was $10 for the base, game, and a couple of figures.

Any other games you guys would recommend for a 6.5 year old girl?

I hear you. My brother has an Xbox One and whenever we try to play something, it always seems way overly complicated to get started. We get it working, but it always feels like a struggle.

The experience has made me want to hold on to my Xbox 360 for as long as possible.

As for games for a 6.5 year old girl, my niece is 7 and I think that Disney Infinity game is pretty much all she plays on it. I'll inquire further.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 01:05 PM   #105
Easy Mac

It took me 1/2 hour to just get the system going in the first place. For whatever reason, there were no actual instructions on what to do when first turned on. I tried to follow the onscreen prompt of hitting the Xbox button, but it just kept flashing. Tried everything I could, googled for about 20 minutes until I finally found an answer that there was a sync button on the side of the xbox. Why can't they just include an actual manual for it.

Nevermind that it ran an update for the next 1/2 hour after that.

I think it took less time for me to wipe my computer, install Windows 10, and start up FM15 than it did to get the xbox set up.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:04 PM   #106
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

The demo for Bravely Second: End Layer comes out today. Downloading now.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #107
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I got a little cash bonus from my employer for 15 years service, and decided to do something I never thought I would do: I bought a Wii U. The last Nintendo console I owned was an N64 (excluding the DS).

I just see no real reason to own a PS4/XBox One if you have a good gaming PC. I hadn't turned it on for probably 6 months and gave it to my brother-in-law so he could play the new Street Fighter. The only upcoming game I'm excited about is No Man Sky, and - shock/horror - it's on PC anyway - same as NBA 2K, which was the whole reason I got back into console gaming years back.

I played Zelda: Wind Walker for about 4 hours yesterday, god I missed this. Beautiful graphics that make me feel like I’m watching a Miyazaki film, wonderful characters and gameplay mechanics... You know when you think back to the games you loved as a kid, then you fire them up again and are disappointed? Yeah, it was like that, minus the disappointment.

I loved Wind Waker, it's my second favorite Zelda game I've finished after A Link Between Worlds. It looks great and I think I had the main title theme in my head for about a month after I finished it.

Just got the Twilight Princess HD release and need to get to playing that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
The demo for Bravely Second: End Layer comes out today. Downloading now.

That's something else I need to play soon. Really looking forward to playing the full game and BRAVELY DEFAULT SPOILER
Spoiler

Last edited by mckerney : 03-11-2016 at 12:26 PM.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:17 PM   #108
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Anyone playing The Division? I'm completely hooked...
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:01 AM   #109
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wait, so there's controversy because No Man's Sky has a $60 price tag?

Seriously? At no point in the discussion / hype about it did I ever think it would be anything but a full price game.

Now whether the game will actually deliver on the hype, that's a fair question.
But I'm legit shocked that anyone thought this was going to be an indie priced title.

The game may very well suck, flop, fail, fizzle. But if they deliver on the hype then it's every bit a full price title (especially considering what constitute a AAA game these days).
Old 03-12-2016, 01:58 AM   #110
stevew
Hall Of Famer

My kids really liked the lego games although that Lego Dimensions thing looks like a nightmare expense.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:29 AM   #111
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Wait, so there's controversy because No Man's Sky has a $60 price tag?

Seriously? At no point in the discussion / hype about it did I ever think it would be anything but a full price game.

Now whether the game will actually deliver on the hype, that's a fair question.
But I'm legit shocked that anyone thought this was going to be an indie priced title.

The game may very well suck, flop, fail, fizzle. But if they deliver on the hype then it's every bit a full price title (especially considering what constitute a AAA game these days).

This.

Though I seriously fear this is gonna be another Spore.
Coffee Warlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:48 AM   #112
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Tigers on the Hunt.

Check out the link and the sample picture of the game. It looks dated but should look familiar to anyone that played board war games in the early 80's.

Will have to check it out if the reviews are good.

Tutorial videos for upcoming Tigers on the Hunt now available - The Wargamer | PC, PS3, Xbox 360 & Blu-ray walkthroughs & reviews

Bought the game after checking out the reviews. The biggest ding is the clunky interface (hey, its Matrix Games) but old grognards didn't seem to mind. Fair exchange for finally bringing SL/ASL to the PC.

ASL mods are out already - substitute counters, scenarios. This game will be heavily supported by the community.

Just did my first training scenario and I do agree the UI is clunky but it was fun reliving the past for about an hour. Yet to be seen if this will keep my attention but am pretty sure I'll eventually get my $50 worth (if from nostalgia alone).
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #113
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

So on a whim I picked up Stardew Valley this week, because I was bored and needed a break from work. I've heard it compared to Harvest Moon and/or Animal Crossing, but I've never played either of those games, so I can't speak to that. All I know it that I've put in 40 hours since Tuesday.

I don't know exactly what it is about the game, but it's a blast. The graphics and sound are very reminiscent of Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and other Square titles from the 90's (this nostalgia is probably a huge part of the allure for me, to be honest). The gameplay is not really especially deep in any one area, but it has enough depth to keep your attention and the real strength is in the breadth of the game - when one thing gets tedious, stop and try something different. Clear your fields for a while with your axe or pickaxe, then go ahead and till the soil and plant some seeds. Each crop will grow only in a specific season, takes a certain amount of time to yield fruit/vegetables/flowers, and they all have different rates of return on sale. To make life easier, use the crafting system to make some Scarecrows to keep your crops safe, or build some sprinklers to avoid having to water your crops every morning. You can wander around town, performing odd jobs as they pop up, or even give gifts to the different villagers to improve their opinion of you. You can fish (and the implementation of fishing is easily the best version of a fishing mini-game I've ever seen), or delve into the mines - but bring a weapon, because there are some bad guys down there. Once you've acquired some resources, talk to the town carpenter, and she can build you a chicken coop or a barn, and you can start raising animals. Another great thing is as you continue to perform these tasks, you gain experience and get better at them. At level 5 (of 10) in each different path, you get the choice to specialize in one aspect of that job - for example, at level 5 farming, you can choose to be a Rancher (bonus to working with farm animals) or a Tiller (bonus to working with crops).

Exploring the social aspect of the game (this is a single player game), once you've built up your reputation among some of the villagers, they'll share their family recipes with you so you can cook or process your farmed goods. They might even ask you to utilize part of your farm for some reason or other - the resident researcher asked me for the use of a small cave on my property. He gave me the choice of fruit bat or fungal research; the research will occasionally benefit me with extra resources. I picked fruit bats, so I occasionally get random fruit in the cave. The choice was only possible because I cultivated a relationship with him by chatting with him, completing tasks for him, and occasionally gifting him something from my farm. The gifting system is pretty great too - you can hand any villager just about anything you acquire. Each villager has a different set of tastes, and will respond differently based on what you give them. You can figure out their tastes through trial and error, or sometimes different villagers will drop clues in conversation, or straight up tell you about other people's tastes.

Then there's the town center, which is in shambles...but there are some mysterious checklists that ask you to provide goods using all of the above methods of gathering/farming/fishing/etc. As you do so, you will unlock new checklists and benefits around town. This really helps encourage you to diversify, as the different checklists will force you to take part in every activity you can to fill them out.

Like I said, there isn't really one thing about the game that I love, but the whole package is pretty awesome. I spent twenty minutes with some graph paper and colored pencils yesterday plotting out my ideal farm to get the most out of my equipment. I haven't done that since...SimCity 2000?

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 03-12-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #114
Easy Mac

Xbox One owners, get a year of Live for $18 at Target.

Look for a green Xbox Live card near the games with a UPC on the back in the upper right with the number 7 99366 07811 1.

On your phone, go to this link in chrome. From there, go into the options and select "Request Desktop Site". Once loaded, click on " See Low Price in Cart ". It will show $17.98.

Take it to customer service, say you need to price match Target.com. they'll scan the at the register and pull it up on their in store iPad. To process it, they'll need a manager override.

I had no problems at my store buying 2 cards, but you may get shot down depending on who is working. My store literally had 30-40 of these cards I was tempted to buy and sell. I figured 2 years of Live for $37 after taxes was good enough.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:47 AM   #115
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog View Post

Is it fun playing solo? I have read is a game to play cooperative with friends or it will become repetitive and boring so fast like Destiny (that I must admit got boring playing solo and not doing raids).

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #116
jaygr
H.S. Freshman Team

Add me to the list of another loving Stardew Valley. I've got a toddler and a baby at home and over the last year or two it has been a struggle getting back into games (I've bought many but barely touched them). This game has me hooked and I've finally been able to relax and game a bit now. Just a fun, relaxing game that you can play at your own pace.
jaygr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #117
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Not sure if I'll jump into VR, but a pretty cool concept.

Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #118
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:

I'm up to lvl 9 but I feel it's a lot easier with a group. I've grouped up with random players but would love to group up with some FOFC'ers.

Anyone playing on the Xbone?

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:11 PM   #119
Balldog
Pro Rookie

I am playing The Division on PS4 and have went exclusively solo so far. In the Betas I went in group and had fun. Both ways are a lot of fun IMO and I'm not really all that into RPG.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #120
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygr View Post
Add me to the list of another loving Stardew Valley. I've got a toddler and a baby at home and over the last year or two it has been a struggle getting back into games (I've bought many but barely touched them). This game has me hooked and I've finally been able to relax and game a bit now. Just a fun, relaxing game that you can play at your own pace.

Vince's post got me to pick it up.

And now I'm utterly hooked as well. I've been spending this morning at work contemplating my future farm layout.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:47 PM   #121
jaygr
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Vince's post got me to pick it up.

And now I'm utterly hooked as well. I've been spending this morning at work contemplating my future farm layout.

That's how I knew it really got me. Throughout the day today I was thinking about playing the game and couldn't wait for this evening to play. I can't remember the last I've had that.
jaygr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:50 PM   #122
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I confused the backpack and the coop. Had over 2000 G and happily went to buy the coop and then saw I was only halfway there. Damn.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 10:37 PM   #123
Thomkal
Head Coach

Look for some big news on Stellaris this week. PC Gamer played a near finished build, and posted about it with some video, but was asked to take it down (make it private on YouTube). I'm guessing they are going to announce a release date tomorrow. I will try to keep up on it and post a link here when the video is public again.

This thread has some pictures and information:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-found.913575/

Last edited by Thomkal : 03-14-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #124
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygr View Post
That's how I knew it really got me. Throughout the day today I was thinking about playing the game and couldn't wait for this evening to play. I can't remember the last I've had that.

Stardew interactive farm planner

Yep. It's exactly what it sounds like.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #125
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Look for some big news on Stellaris this week. PC Gamer played a near finished build, and posted about it with some video, but was asked to take it down (make it private on YouTube). I'm guessing they are going to announce a release date tomorrow. I will try to keep up on it and post a link here when the video is public again.

This thread has some pictures and information:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-found.913575/

Paradox is at the Game Developers Conference in San Fran today and will be streaming their presentation there tonight at 5pm PDT.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:57 PM   #126
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Microsoft is introducing cross-platform play between Xbox One, PCs and PS4s with Rocket League.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:34 PM   #127
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Paradox is at the Game Developers Conference in San Fran today and will be streaming their presentation there tonight at 5pm PDT.

They're also revealing a project they're working with Obsidian on during the stream.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #128
Thomkal
Head Coach

Stellaris releases May 9th

Last edited by Thomkal : 03-15-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #129
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
They're also revealing a project they're working with Obsidian on during the stream.

It's called Tyranny-a RPG where evil has already won.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:40 PM   #130
Thomkal
Head Coach

Stellaris trailer:

Space-age strategy game Stellaris lands on Earth this May | Polygon
Old 03-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #131
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Had to laugh at the announcement earlier today that MS is going to start allowing cross-console play. More than one developer of multiplayer games (Naoki Yoshida, who produced Final Fantasy XIV being the most recent one) has stated that the reason there's no cross-console play is because MS refused to do it. Sony has always been open to it. Now MS comes out and says 'we're going to allow cross-console play!' and the rest of the gaming world scratches it's head in confusion and says 'well it's about time!'.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:24 PM   #132
Groundhog
Coordinator

Great, more online games for me on PC, which was the only remaining area I felt like I was missing anything by opting for PC over either console.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:56 PM   #133
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
It's called Tyranny-a RPG where evil has already won.

Cautiously excited about the game as I work my way through Pillars of Eternity now that the White March is out.

The only qualm I have is that I worry the player's moral choices will be railroaded the same way seemingly every "play as the bad guy" game has gone:

Light side: You come to a crisis of conscience and decide to rebel against the evil ruling elite. You end up fighting your way into the Overlord's chambers to topple him.
Dark side: You come to a crisis of turpitude and decide to take the reins of power for yourself. You end up fighting your way into the Overlord's chambers to topple him.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:01 AM   #134
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkspr View Post
Cautiously excited about the game as I work my way through Pillars of Eternity now that the White March is out.

The only qualm I have is that I worry the player's moral choices will be railroaded the same way seemingly every "play as the bad guy" game has gone:

Light side: You come to a crisis of conscience and decide to rebel against the evil ruling elite. You end up fighting your way into the Overlord's chambers to topple him.
Dark side: You come to a crisis of turpitude and decide to take the reins of power for yourself. You end up fighting your way into the Overlord's chambers to topple him.

yeah I worry that this is just PR speaking-that you will find your choices to be limited, and even the "evil" ones aren't that evil in the end. But Obsidian is probably who I want to make such a RPG, so we'll see I guess.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #135
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Stellaris releases May 9th

The first Stellaris livestream will be on Twitch tomorrow night-be there or be square!
Old 03-17-2016, 05:00 PM   #136
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
pleasebetruepleasebetrue

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption 2 Details Leaked, E3 Reveal Planned
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:19 PM   #137
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

Ditto... my favorite non-sports game that I played on Xbox 360... please be true!
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:28 PM   #138
Kodos
Resident Alien

Loved that game. And the zombie spinoff.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:05 PM   #139
Atocep
Coordinator

A Red Dead game on PC? Yes please.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #140
Easy Mac

Is EA Access worth it for someone who doesn't care about the latest and greatest? I'd say I'll get at most 5 hours a week to play games, and I've been out of it so long that I have no interest in playing online any time soon, since I'd be so horrendous at it. Only $30 a year, which doesn't seem like that bad a deal to play year old games.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM   #141
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I am playing The Division on PS4 and have went exclusively solo so far. In the Betas I went in group and had fun. Both ways are a lot of fun IMO and I'm not really all that into RPG.

Just hit level 30 in this last night and still really enjoying this one. Haven't had to solo much as I'm playing in a group of 3-5 and we tend to get at least 3 on each night to play for a few hours. Love that the game rewards you for playing in a smart and complimentary way. If you try to blitz through, well, lots of time spent running back to the spot you just died at to pick the mission back up.

Should be fun to work on setting up builds until the next content drop hits too.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:47 PM   #142
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Is EA Access worth it for someone who doesn't care about the latest and greatest? I'd say I'll get at most 5 hours a week to play games, and I've been out of it so long that I have no interest in playing online any time soon, since I'd be so horrendous at it. Only $30 a year, which doesn't seem like that bad a deal to play year old games.

It's an INCREDIBLE deal if you like the EA sports lineup and other game under the EA brand such as DA: Inquisition, Titanfall, BF, etc..

Last edited by MizzouRah : 03-22-2016 at 04:47 PM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:57 PM   #143
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

Deja vu? Looks like a reddit user claimed it was going to be announced at E3 last year.

http://wccftech.com/red-dead-redempt...etails-leaked/

Last edited by sovereignstar v2 : 03-22-2016 at 04:57 PM.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #144
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

3.50 update on PS4. Includes remote play on PC/Mac.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...-out-tomorrow/
Old 04-13-2016, 10:13 AM   #145
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Long gameplay video of No Man's Sky......

No Man's Sky: 21 Minutes of New Gameplay - IGN First - IGN Video
Old 04-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #146
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

So, that new $5 Fallout 4 DLC ...

Lots of bitching but it strikes me mostly as a very mild cost/benefit transaction.

For me, the whole arena/death battle aspect is just beyond silly. Zero interest in using or honestly even experimenting with it. YMMV.

The new items for settlement construction are a fairly mixed bag. Some are purely decorative (shopping carts for example) while others are functional or even highly functional.

They fixed a few very specific situations with the items -- the addition of working lamp posts/street lights was probably among the more obvious things to do, vanilla allowed you to hang lights on the posts but not (effectively) change the stupid bulbs in them. The 100 electricity fusion generator makes life easier for serious builders (and actually makes reasonable sense in the nuclear oriented fallout universe), the addition of a buildable gardening plot makes a couple of settlements with very limited/no dirt sustainable, the addition of a dirt-based powered water pump equalizes the situation for land-locked settlements.

A few other additions that have struck me as being "nice" are the additional lighting options, the introduction of some concrete based structures (walls, etc), a more attractive/natural looking door option, those are things that I've either used already or have plans to use. Still missing is something I saw in a mod: ramps (instead of stairs), which really would make sense to have available, if you can build a load-bearing wall from scratch then you oughta be able to build a passable ramp just as easily.

There's zero story here, the items just become available in your build menus, uncharacteristically there's no other indication that there's new stuff available (I actually expected there to be at least NPC commentary about them, though the traditional "new radio signal" would have been a bit much).

It's kinda there if you want it, easily skipped if you don't. I mean it's not as though there's some sort of multiplayer disadvantage to not picking up this DLC, and you're not missing anything if you aren't into deathmatches with cats vs deathclaws or settlement construction.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-13-2016 at 04:12 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:46 PM   #147
Icy
Pro Starter

So hooked to the Division in PS4 right now, for first time in a while, I'm really looking forward to play, and thinking about my character build when i'm not playing.

So far i have played mainly solo playing side missions and only joining some randoms to run two of the main story missions in hard difficulty, but most of my friends don't play it and also my playing schedule is very limited and random to commit with others.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:37 PM   #148
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

I'll just put this in here: http://ramiismail.com/2016/04/an-inline-response-to-wage-slaves/
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:00 PM   #149
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I just ordered Dark Souls 3 - can't wait to sit down and devote time to it. Anyone playing it?

Last edited by MizzouRah : 04-18-2016 at 04:00 PM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #150
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I just ordered Dark Souls 3 - can't wait to sit down and devote time to it. Anyone playing it?

I've been playing it. I'm not too far into it, I was too sick to play it most of the middle of last week when it came out, and I've been taking it slow and gone through a couple of areas multiple times. I think I've played around 13 hours so far. That said, it's as amazing as you'd expect a souls game to be. Combat is as good as ever, the world and enemy design is still top notch, the boss fights have been excellent. Plenty to explore too, I just found a couple new things in the Undead Village going through it for the third time.