Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #301
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I just had the most enjoyable single player game of NCAA in years. I'm playing with 9 minute quarters on All-American using J-Unit40's sliders and it was USC at Ohio State in our 2nd game of the season. We returned the opening kickoff for a TD. They ran the ball very well in the first half, but we kept them to FG's on each of their drives. They knocked out Corp early in the 2nd, so I went very conservative with Barkley in there. Ended up being up 10-9 at the half.

Corp came back in the 2nd half (risking further injury) and caught them on a blitz for a 28 yard passing TD to Damien Williams to make it 17-9. Pryor then had a beautiful drive in which he scrambled effectively as I dropped my spy for the first time all day. After that play, I put it back, but he made a few good throws and tied it at 17 midway through the 4th. I turned on the chew clock and we ran a 14 play 62 yard drive before settling for a short FG with just under a minute left.

Pryor, who had been very inaccurate most of the day, ran a very good 2 minute drill but they missed a 45 yard FG (after hitting 3 shorter field goals earlier in the game) as time expired and we won 20-17. I like that they have taken a step towards a realistic amount of injuries even though it cost me Christian Tupou for the next 7 weeks.

Too bad you missed on the realistic result that this game will have this year.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #302
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Too bad you missed on the realistic result that this game will have this year.

You're absolutely correct. USC will win by at least 3 touchdowns this year. A close struggle just isn't realistic.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #303
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
You're absolutely correct. USC will win by at least 3 touchdowns this year. A close struggle just isn't realistic.

So true, so true. Though it *will* be a struggle. I think OSU loses by 14 or less this year. We'll see in 6 weeks...
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #304
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 am Post subject:

Finally had time to play another exhibition game in preparation for my Mizzou season.

I played Toledo at home and after struggling to them, down 17-0 after the first quarter, Gabbert gets in sync and we get it together to win 24-20.

The game on AP defaults plays harder than last year.. at least for me so far. I LOVE player lock and I really think that will kill my enjoyment somewhat with Madden on defense.

Running is better and more true to life as is the passing. I find it sometimes tough to get off a pass, which is great. Love the, "should I play this injured player or not" feature.

I like it better than 09 so far and I can't wait to rattle off some games this weekend!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #305
DeToxRox
Head Coach

So a quick update on my SMU dynasty:

Year one we go 6-6 and miss out on a bowl game. We then get kicked out of C-USA for Navy. Our prestige doesn't improve and we have a piss poor recruiting class, except for a 4* HB from Dallas.

Year two comes with us as an Independent and we win 9 games, including the New Orleans bowl. Our HB runs for 600 yards and has 54 catches for 721 yards. He also has 13 total TD. In the offseason when new recruits become available to go after, I spend all my resources on top end D talent from Texas. With 14 schollies left I end up hauling in only 8 players in the 5 offseason weeks, but one is a 5* MLB from Dallas, and two others are 4* OLB's from Texas. Also in the class is a 4* SS from Louisiana. It took a lot of our resources, a lot of promises and a lot of luck (the 3 TX kids all had Most for Proximity to Home which was an A+ for us) but we finally had a defense. C-USA invites us back to replace Navy who struggled.

In year three we don't play a lot of world beaters, but we win our rivalry game vs TCU to start 4-0. After a loss to SMU we go on a roll, beating UCF and Houston, both ranked, and then beating UCF one more time in the C-USA title game. Our SR QB ends up passing for 5200 yards and 48 TD and finishes 5th in Heisman voting. We barely miss out on the BCS as we finished 16th in the BCS. We would have qualified as a mid major had Boise not finished 13th and got an auto bid. We go to our bowl game at the Ft. Worth Bowl and we win over Kent State easily to go to 13-1.

After turning down deals from Ohio State and Florida State, I am back in year 4. We're 3-1 having lost to Boise rather easily.

This game has been so enjoyable I can't stop playing it. Even though I was 13-1, when I finally played a good team like Boise I was handled easily. Going into next year the plan it to just schedule stud OOC games and see how it goes.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #306
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE POSSIBLY ENJOY THIS GAME?????? PLAYER PROGRESSION FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111122222@@&
Old 08-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #307
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE POSSIBLY ENJOY THIS GAME?????? PLAYER PROGRESSION FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111122222@@&

Yeah, I mean, didn't y'all read that this game is "rapidly becoming a disaster"?
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #308
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I WALKED PAST THE BOX IN GAMESTOP AND GOT AN INFECTION
Old 08-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #309
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
The infection proves that the honeymoon is over.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #310
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

HAHA Pumpy.. you should get that checked out!

Throwing to a WR on the run is a thing of beauty!

It's time kick off the Mizzou season!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #311
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
I WALKED PAST THE BOX IN GAMESTOP AND GOT AN INFECTION

I could walk into your box!
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #312
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
I could walk into your box!
uncalled for. my mom made that box for me.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #313
cartman
Death Herald

I WALKED BY PUMPY'S MOM, and NCAA 2011 APPEARED IN MY MAILBOX
Old 08-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #314
heybrad
Norm!!!

My only complaint about this game so far is that I don't have enough time to play it.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #315
Kodos
Resident Alien

Okay, everybody. STOP ENJOYING THE GAME! THINK ABOUT THE PROGRESSION!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #316
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Here's the thing with progression though...although it does suck I guess, I'm hopeful they will fix it. Regardless though, there are only so many passes to be caught and handoffs to be run so I don't really care what the ratings are. Stats will still be compiled the exact same way. Good players will start, some good players will sit. Just like real life. There are always players who are 75 overall who surprise and play well, and guys in the 80's and 90's who under-perform. Progression ruins RATINGS and JUST RATINGS. I can still play a GREAT game of NCAA, where stats will be calculated and games will be close, blow outs and all games in between. Stats will still be compiled and only one player will ever win the Heisman in any one season.

When I watch a game on Saturday's, I never think about a player's overall rating. Good players perform in certain systems, others do not. Who cares what the ratings look like. Stats are what's important to me and those are playing out nicely.

Anyway, it progression bothers you, wait for a hopeful patch or don't even look at the overalls. Who cares! Just play the game because it is great and EA doesn't care if you boycott it or not. I agree, I'd like to have progresion working well too but boycott the game? It's a terrific game.

Or, just go outside and do something! ;-)
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #317
cartman
Death Herald

DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT PUMPY IS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH???

I'll be back to continue this thread, after I get through playing as Texas against Florida in the BCS Championship game.

Last edited by cartman : 08-07-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #318
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Who's the man in pumpy's box?

In other news, let me say again.. I love player lock!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #319
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

MY MOM'S RATINGS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #320
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I love that the CPU isn't psychic anymore. Against Oregon, I was up 9-0 late in the half as I had to settle for 3 red zone field goals. On 4th and 3 from our 12, I decide to try a fake FG pass, it worked to perfection as Barkley hit Stafon Johnson with a pass in the back corner of the endzone. With accuracy knocked down, this game plays really well.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #321
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I love that the CPU isn't psychic anymore. Against Oregon, I was up 9-0 late in the half as I had to settle for 3 red zone field goals. On 4th and 3 from our 12, I decide to try a fake FG pass, it worked to perfection as Barkley hit Stafon Johnson with a pass in the back corner of the endzone. With accuracy knocked down, this game plays really well.

I really hope you mean from their 12. Otherwise, I'm a little concerned that they fell for a fake 105 yard FG try
Old 08-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #322
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I meant their 12

Just had another great game. 28-20 win over ASU, which is overrated in this game
Old 08-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #323
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Glad you're having fun EF.. I'm really liking it too.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #324
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Yes, I meant their 12

Just had another great game. 28-20 win over ASU, which is overrated in this game

I'm loving it too. I struggled to beat Georgia Tech after they ran up 177 yard rushing against us with the Wishbone. Then went in to LA and beat USC 38-15 thanks to huge momentum boost at the beginning when the Trojans fumbled the opening kickoff and we returned it for a TD.

The progression thing may bug me, sure, but this is the best game of NCAA I can remember. With the sliders, nothing is too easy. I've had good passing games, I've had horrible ones. I could run on Georgia Tech because I use wishbone and flex some too, but USC absolutely shut down my running attack with the defensive speed.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #325
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I really hope you mean from their 12. Otherwise, I'm a little concerned that they fell for a fake 105 yard FG try

I'm more interested in the QB that apparently can throw a 105 yard bomb to the corner of the end zone.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #326
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I'm more interested in the QB that apparently can throw a 105 yard bomb to the corner of the end zone.

Here ya go

Old 08-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #327
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Here ya go

Well, it was Matt Barkley that threw it. He'll be better than Tebow

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-08-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #328
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

One other thing I like is that the rosters and injuries really seem to have an appropriate effect on the sim engine. Everything was all set up for a USC-Florida matchup for the National Championship, but Tebow went down for 4 weeks to go with 4 games to go. Florida lost 3 of those 4 games as a result and now we'll be playing Penn State for the National Championship in a minute.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #329
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Another very enjoyable game. I knew our offense was going to struggle as our top 2 WR's were out for the game. Penn State's defense was fierce and blitzed a lot. They had 7 sacks on Corp by midway through the 3rd quarter including a few coverage sacks. However, our defense was holding strong and we were up 10-0 at the end of 3. Our only TD had come when we caught them on a blitz for a 34 yard TD pass to Havili.

Early in the 4th, Mays left the game with a broken leg and their offense came to life to make it 10-7. We put together a time consuming drive that ended with a FG to make it 13-7. With 2:30 left we forced a punt which I thought was questionable from midfield, but it worked for them as they pinned us on our 2 and stuffed 3 straight runs. They used all of their timeouts and got the ball back inside our 40 with over 2 minutes to go.

They were driving down the field with a few passes and got inside our 10 with 1:02 to go. They decided to run it up the middle with Royster who was drilled by Galippo and fumbled it. Pinkard fell on it to secure the 13-7 win.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #330
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Some of you guys have me ready to cave and buy this game. Hmm...
Old 08-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #331
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:

Same here... I can get a used copy on Amazon for $43 + 4 shipping.

I really haven't been following the game that closely, how are the user created rosters? I'm sure someone at OS is all over that.
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #332
Butter
Coordinator

Got 3 games in this weekend... destroyed Navy as Ohio State 56-30 (I had 2 bad pitches returned for TD's which were both totally my fault, so not really a sign of the turnover fest of last year at all).

Then I downloaded a Dayton Flyers roster out there from Teambuilder, and replaced Temple with them in the MAC. Rescheduled my 1st 2 games... my first one had Indiana coming to town. Kept it close for a while, but lost 34-21. And game #2 had me visiting #6 Penn State. I lost... 83-21. It was 59-7 before I super-simmed the rest of the game. Royster had something like 5 TD's in the first half before they had mercy on me and put in the 2nd string back for the 2nd half.

Anybody playing with those in-game gameplans? I tried to be aggressive against Penn State, and you see where that got me.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #333
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:

If you truly do want to buy this game, wait a couple of weeks for two reasons.

1. You'll have impressions on Madden 10 to see if it has lived up to expectations.

2. The used game market will be flooded with copies of NCAA 10 that have been traded in for Madden 10 through the GameStop special trade-in deal. Price for a used will be pretty good.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #334
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
If you truly do want to buy this game, wait a couple of weeks for two reasons.

1. You'll have impressions on Madden 10 to see if it has lived up to expectations.

2. The used game market will be flooded with copies of NCAA 10 that have been traded in for Madden 10 through the GameStop special trade-in deal. Price for a used will be pretty good.

I can get it right now for $43 + shipping. Do you see it getting lower than that?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #335
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Anybody playing with those in-game gameplans? I tried to be aggressive against Penn State, and you see where that got me.

Yes, using USC, I always set my defense to go for big hits and be aggressive in their zone coverage. They do very well with both of those settings. Also, I tend to tell my WR's to be conservative in their catching which seems to have significantly improved my completion percentage.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #336
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliesfan980 View Post
I can get it right now for $43 + shipping. Do you see it getting lower than that?

If this year is anything like last year's deal, they'll have a few hundred thousand copies available after the trade in deals. With that said, I don't think the big used discounts will come until late September at the earliest, so you're probably better off buying it now for $10-15 more if you really want it.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #337
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Yes, using USC, I always set my defense to go for big hits and be aggressive in their zone coverage. They do very well with both of those settings. Also, I tend to tell my WR's to be conservative in their catching which seems to have significantly improved my completion percentage.

Are you playing default sliders or are you making adjustments? How long are your quarters? I want to start a dynasty with Rutgers, but have been holding out until I see how others play.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #338
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm using a very slight alteration of Junit's (from OS) sliders:

All-American

9 minute quarters (or 8 minutes if you don't use Chew Clock ever)

HUM/CPU

QB Accuracy 15 / 15
Pass Blocking 50 / 40
WR Catching 45 / 45
RB Ability 50 / 55
Run Blocking 50 / 50 (Anything above 50 and kick returns are too easy)

Pass Coverage 50 / 50
Pass Rush 75 / 65
INT 15 / 15 (I'm still debating dropping this to 10)
Rush Defense 10 / 40
Tackling 45 / 50

FG Power 10 / 10 (You have to have a strong legged kicker to make it past 50 yards.)
FG Accuracy 25 / 45
Punt Power 40 / 40
Punt Accuracy 25 / 50
KO Power 55 / 55

Penalty sliders:

Offsides 100
False Start 100
Holding 50 (over 60 and there are holding penalties galore)
Facemask 55
OPI 100
DPI 100
KR/PR Interference 70
Clipping 55
Intentional Grounding 70
Roughing the Passer 65
Roughing the Kicker 70

Sub settings:

QB 55/80
RB 84/85
WR 84/85
FB/TE 75/80
OL 60/80

DT 84/85
DE 84/85
LB 65/80
DB 60/80
S 60/80

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-10-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:32 AM   #339
Philliesfan980
Banned

Ugh, I'm definately on the fence between this and Madden. I probably only have time for 1 game this year though. Thanks to EF27 and MizzouRah for making this a tough call!
Old 08-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #340
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ugh, I'm definately on the fence between this and Madden. I probably only have time for 1 game this year though. Thanks to EF27 and MizzouRah for making this a tough call!

If I only had time to play 1 and I wasn't planning on doing an online league, I think I'd probably get Madden. Of course, that opinion may change once I actually play Madden, but I suspect it will be a more polished game with better gameplay. The only thing that has truly concerned me in the impressions from those who have it early is that the trade engine seems messed up still, but I can self-censor myself on that.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #341
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:
If I only had time to play 1 and I wasn't planning on doing an online league, I think I'd probably get Madden. Of course, that opinion may change once I actually play Madden, but I suspect it will be a more polished game with better gameplay. The only thing that has truly concerned me in the impressions from those who have it early is that the trade engine seems messed up still, but I can self-censor myself on that.

How is the recruiting & overall season rankings in NCAA? If you sim forward for 5 years, Ohio University isn't a top 10 team, are they?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #342
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How is the recruiting & overall season rankings in NCAA? If you sim forward for 5 years, Ohio University isn't a top 10 team, are they?

I haven't done any sim tests this year. I've just been playing it and enjoying the results. The top 10 at the end of my first season were all believable, particularly when you factored in a few of the expected top 10 teams had injuries to their biggest stars. I'll run a few sim tests this weekend though.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #343
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to ramp up my season hopefully starting tonight and then from there I try to get in one game per night. Would love to start off tonight against Illinois.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #344
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Okay, I ran through some seasons just to look at progression. I'm doing 7 seasons, here are #1-4.

I'm IU.

Season 1: IU, 3 stars

Players rated 95-99: 0
Players rated 90-94: 1
Players rated 85-89: 13

Record: 6-6, lost bowl game.

Nation

Players rated 99: 4
Players rated 98: 4
Players rated 97: 5
Players rated 96: 7

Season 2: IU, 2 stars

Players rated 95-99: 2
Players rated 90-94: 7
Players rated 85-89: 11

Record: 7-5, won bowl game.

Nation

Players rated 99: 22
Players rated 98: 11
Players rated 97: 19
Players rated 96: 34

Season 3: IU, 3 stars

Players rated 95-99: 5
Players rated 90-94: 8
Players rated 85-89: 7

Record: 9-3, lost bowl game.

Nation

Players rated 99: 48
Players rated 98: 19
Players rated 97: 34
Players rated 96: 55

Season 4: IU, 4 stars

Players rated 95-99: 5
Players rated 90-94: 6
Players rated 85-89: 14

Record: 7-5, lost bowl game.

Nation

Players rated 99: 51
Players rated 98: 14
Players rated 97: 29
Players rated 96: 40

Old 08-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #345
ColtCrazy
College Starter

dola (at least when I started!)

Season 5: IU, 3 stars

Players rated 95-99: 4
Players rated 90-94: 10
Players rated 85-89: 16

Record: 9-3, lost bowl game. ranked #23

Nation

Players rated 99: 35
Players rated 98: 23
Players rated 97: 18
Players rated 96: 37

Season 6: IU, 4 stars

Players rated 95-99: 6
Players rated 90-94: 11
Players rated 85-89: 22

Record: 8-4, won bowl game. #24

Nation

Players rated 99: 21
Players rated 98: 20
Players rated 97: 27
Players rated 96: 27

Season 7: IU, 4 stars

Players rated 95-99: 8
Players rated 90-94: 13
Players rated 85-89: 13

Record: 9-3, lost bowl game. #20

Nation

Players rated 99: 18
Players rated 98: 18
Players rated 97: 34
Players rated 96: 29

Top 25 after Season 7

1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. West Virginia
4. Boise St.
5. Oregon
6. Penn St.
7. Virginia Tech
8. Cal
9. Oklahoma
10. Ole Miss
11. UCF
12. Arkansas
13. Tennessee
14. Oklahoma St.
15. Cincinnati
16. Clemson
17. Utah
18. Rice
19. Texas A&M
20. Indiana
21. Kansas
22. Texas
23. Iowa
24. Georgia Tech
25. Rutgers

Notables not in top 25:
Ohio St. (5-7)
Notre Dame (8-5)
USC (6-7)
Florida (6-7)

It looks like once the initial classes go through (season 5 for redshirts) things level off some. It's still very high compared to season 1, but at least it doesn't continue up after the stupidly high years of 3 and 4.
The top 25 changes some. Still some names up there that should be, but odd that powers like OSU, USC, and Florida all fall apart by season 7.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #346
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:

Is that a general public deal, or a special that you are able to get?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #347
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Is that a general public deal, or a special that you are able to get?

Sorry I wasn't clear - that's used on Amazon.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #348
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
The top 25 changes some. Still some names up there that should be, but odd that powers like OSU, USC, and Florida all fall apart by season 7.

That does happen sometimes. I mean USC of the 90's and OSU of the 80's were pretty mediocre.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #349
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey32 View Post
I thought that setting is for sims games only and not for games you played out.

I'm pretty sure it's for any computer controlled actions. The CPU tacklers on my team were getting slapped with several face masks when trying to strip the ball when I had that setting on aggressive and actively playing in one of my games.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #350
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

MY MOM WAS RATED 72 LAST YEAR BUT NOW SHE IS A 98. I HOPE SHE IS NOT 63 NEXT YEAR.