Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 5
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
This tool looks awesome

I'm trying it out and for some reason it is not finding all the teams in a my team save file.

Here is a link below for 25 teams and rosters complete, but this editor only finds 12 teams and there players.

I can confirm that when you load this file on your 360 there are 25 teams with rosters but in your editor it only pulls up 12 teams and players.

Otherwise this editor is awesome and thanx for your work I have already contributed to your effort.

Save file with 25 teams

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zydx2maymut
I'm also having this same issue, but everything else works like a charm. Made all Dlinemen 50's and O linemen 90's made line play much more realistic, and finally I'm giving up 4 -5 yard runs to the CPU. With tweaking to the ratings I have no doubt this game can play an awesome game of football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
I'm also having this same issue, but everything else works like a charm. Made all Dlinemen 50's and O linemen 90's made line play much more realistic, and finally I'm giving up 4 -5 yard runs to the CPU. With tweaking to the ratings I have no doubt this game can play an awesome game of football.
your speaking of focus correct??
Old 06-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
your speaking of focus correct??
No an average of there stats. Like DT for example I made 0 agi, 15 spd, 90 str, and 80 focus for an average around 50.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm having the same problem. It only shows 12 teams, but anyway, the tool is awesome.

I have a question. If I import/export a team, what do I import? Just the roster or everything (jersey, logos, endzones, etc)?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #29
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Sweet it works. I didn't mess with too many ratings, I just wanted to see if I could successfully get my teams back in the game and I did!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Here is the first version of the editor. Some things are not implemented but this version will at least allow you to edit player ratings.

Some things you can do:

Global edit: If you are familiar with my other editors you will be right at home with this. For those that aren't, I will try to post an explanation of the feature later.

Import/Export Teams: This allows you to export any team from a game save. You can later overwrite a team in a different game save with the exported team by importing into that save. During import, the active team will be replaced with the team in the import file completely. All players, logos etc.. will be changed.

Some Limitations:

This works for XBOX 360 gamesaves only.

It ONLY works for "MY TEAMS" saves. It does NOT work for RTBB or Season mode saves at this time. Hopeful to add that some time this week.

You still MUST resign/rehash the gamesave after saving it in the Editor in order for it to load in game. I don't have the ability to add resigning/rehashing to the editor like I did for my xbox/ps2 gamesave editors. You can use any resigner you feel comfortable with. I used Modio for my testing with no problems.

Since this is the first release, I suggest you make backup copies of your saves before editing them just in case.

Enjoy,
Finn

EDIT: If you find any bugs or have any problems, just let me know and I will see what I can do.

EDIT2: Zip file was corrupted on upload. Investigating now...

EDIT3: Uploaded with FireFox. Appears to be valid.
Hey Finn- I am unable to open this Zipfile it gives me an error. I use IE and have vista. thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
I'm having the same problem. It only shows 12 teams, but anyway, the tool is awesome
Same, and how do you export a team? i see it looks for a different file type then the roster file type, how do i get that? GREAT WORK by the way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Good day to you FlyingFinn I'm having some problems extracting the file and have made several attempts here doing so.

I'm getting a "Compressed (Zipped) Folder Error" message saying "The Compressed (Zipped) Folder is Invalid or Corrupted" I'm using an Extraction Wizard on my pc do you know what the problem might be here?

I assume this is for the XBOX360 is the file set up for this?

Thanks
Rickster101

Same here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »