Home

Your very own camera argument thread.

This is a discussion on Your very own camera argument thread. within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #193
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Your very own camera argument thread.

Honestly, as I have played the demo over and over, the camera is now fine to me even on outside runs and when passing. Not saying it's perfect, but it certainly won't stop me from enjoying the game l and isn't really hindering me in those areas anymore.

On defense as well as punt and kick returns, the camera really adds to the game IMO. I love playing defense and returning the ball from that camera angle. I don't think the defensive camera angle should be altered at all.

I didn't get to see the live stream that somebody posted of the full game here, but people are saying the camera when passing is a little more zoomed out than the demo. Don't know if that is true but that would be the one modification I could see for the passing game.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
I was looking around over on the BB forums and was wondering has anyone asked the Devs about this being patched in as an option and if so did they give a response? By them not responding I'm guessing there not going to offer any options for the camera angle and don't want to put out that info before the release so it doesn't hurt sales....Just my guess.

I have been wondering the same thing.
why cant they jus patch it in.
there seems to be a patch for everything these days, especially if a company see's that the gamers are really crying over it like Fight Night and the buttons patch.

im gonna wait a few weeks before i purchase jus to see if there will be patch news.

if not... i dont think i can buy this game.
i'll most likely spend more time editing then playing anyway
Old 05-29-2010, 02:15 AM   #195
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Played the demo tonight, and actually liked the camera(although, I'm all for options and wished they had included more). However, I had a big problem. I get headaches from all the movement of the camera(it's either the movement of the camera or the movement on the field), so unfortunately I can't play with it. I wasn't suprised about getting the headaches though, because when I had watched gameplay I experienced the same headaches. It's really a shame too, because I actually enjoyed the game, just can't handle all the movement.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »