Home

Running Game adjustments Via the Editor (Results)

This is a discussion on Running Game adjustments Via the Editor (Results) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #25
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Running Game adjustments Via the Editor (Results)

I've tinkered with the ratings and have had no success improving the running game. I've been testing the game on Hard, maybe I should switch to Medium. I lowered all DT, N, DE by 35 and bumped up all OL by 10...still having a difficult time just getting to 2 ypc for a game. I'm getting frustrated. I hope they patch this because I'm not sure I can deal with this. Loved the running game pre-patch and had issues with the passing game due to the Int's....now it's reversed. I don't know, what tweaks have you guys had success with? Anyone approaching 4 ypc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #26
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

I am having some success with the running game after lowering the D-Line by 30 , but against bad teams I really have all day to pass.. need to tweak some more..
Old 08-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

With my adjustments I just had a game where Steven Jackson ran for 129 yds on 25 attempts. Averaging 5.2 a carry, maybe a little too much but Steven Jackson is a stud. He also had one fumble and three touchdowns!

Sam Bradford was 11 for 15 with 172 yards and 2 ints (one was me throwing into triple coverage, whoops! and the other was a tipped pass at the goal line). I wasn't sacked once and never really felt too rushed, so maybe I need a few slight tweaks.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I seem to have some luck by making Gold players silve and silver into bronze along with lowering speed and strength of the DL and LBers. I'll elaborate later it's getting late. This plays pretty realistic for me so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »