Home

Interesting things that's happened in legacy.

This is a discussion on Interesting things that's happened in legacy. within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Interesting things that's happened in legacy.

I'm only in to my 7th season of my legacy and I try to keep up on as much news as I can, but I usually try to plow through the offseasons because I'm so excited to start the next one that I don't pick up on a lot of these details unfortunately. I'm usually on top of the recruiting and the top recruits and their careers, but I don't keep an eye open for the top assistant coaches becoming head coaches and turning programs around. I do enjoy hearing what people pick up on in their legacies, though!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 5

At San Diego, just this last season, I landed a C, *****star payer that had huge size (7'2"). The kid was rated **** until the right before the end of his senior season. Not a HS AA or Mr. BB. He came in with a rating of 70. I was deep at the spot and decided redshirt him (two seniors way ahead of him). After a deep run into the NCAA tournament, I was ready to see how he would produce in his first year. I click through the end of season advancement and am shocked to see the dude (rated 72) bail for the NBA. I mean come on, it would be one thing if the kid dominated and was a legit one and done type of player. Outside of the size factor, just cannot see why he'd leave, let alone be drafted. What sucks is I not only lost the two seniors, but four underclassmen jumped ship for the NBA. Maybe I should have taken the Duke job when I had the chance. Now I will be scrambling to find decent players to fill the roster, very late in the recruiting season.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

What roster were you using? The lowest I've ever seen someone leave was like a 83-84. You must have had an all-around low ratings in you're legacy, or the C had A+ potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

That's ridiculous! A 72 rated center turned pro after his redshirt freshman season? wow
Old 04-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
What roster were you using? The lowest I've ever seen someone leave was like a 83-84. You must have had an all-around low ratings in you're legacy, or the C had A+ potential.
I'm using these: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-project.html and it eight seasons into the game.

Ratings for players are not low at all. The C had a B+ for potential. The two seniors ahead of him had ratings of 86 and 84.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
Rookie

I found a senior from one of the small conferences who was a 76 overall enter the draft. lol I found that rather amusing as there were many seniors in the power conferences who were in the 80-85 OVR range who graduated. He, undoubtedly, is the worst player in the draft class by far.

Last edited by strobox88; 04-06-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

I wish there were more instances of one and done in this game. As much as I would like to see this in real life, far too many players stay until their Junior and Senior years so the freshmen and sophomores don't leave early as they do in real life.

I also wish players would leave if they had "First Round" or even sometimes "Second Round" under their pro buzz. Seems like they only leave if theyre a lottery or top pick.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

I tried to get cute and redshirt a junior center who was low 80s because he was blocked by my senior center and I figured if I redshirted him I'd have him as my starter for 2 years instead of just 1. He turned pro anyway

I had a 7'5 center leave after his sophomore season and he was only a 76, that's the strangest I've seen. Height definitely plays a role, I've had 6'9 centers rated sky high that stay all 4 years, but those behemoths can't wait to go pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »