Home

Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed

This is a discussion on Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:22 PM   #9
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed

This is beginning to turn in to a joke. Over half my extra inning games don't count and are sent to the queue for processing. Haven't gotten any credit for them. Complete crap shoot if I get stubs or reward cards.

No DH.

Forced to use Fast Play.

Hopefully this all gets patched before the mode loses it's luster and becomes essentially a card collecting hobby.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:39 PM   #10
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Like others, my EI games have counted in the standings and my stats are being accumulated, but I haven't seen a recap of them anywhere else. I have not had a "processing" message, yet.

I think I got stubs for those games, though. But, it is possible that somebody just bought some stuff that I was selling.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:17 AM   #11
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Same thing. I've played 2 Extra Inning games, my stats didn't record and I didn't receive my card for completing either game. I'm not sure if you have to win to receive the card, I won one and lost one. I did receive stubs for both games though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 12:20 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I played my first online Head to Head game and it registered just fine. Though my opponent conceded in the 3rd inning, so maybe it might not have counted if it had gone the full 9 innings.

Are the registration issues limited to Extra Innings games against the CPU? Or have people been having problems with online Head to Head games, too.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:13 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Got one "this game is being processed" message and decided to stay away from that mode for now.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:37 AM   #14
Rookie

DutchYankee's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys,
First let me tell iam absolute love this year version of the game. But this issue remind me too quick at the queu problems last year in MLB14 the show DD....
I cant imagine that SCEA let this happen twice in a row!!

If this isn't repaired very very soon and patched, a lot of players will stay away from DD, include myself.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:23 AM   #15
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchYankee
Hey guys,
First let me tell iam absolute love this year version of the game. But this issue remind me too quick at the queu problems last year in MLB14 the show DD....
I cant imagine that SCEA let this happen twice in a row!!

If this isn't repaired very very soon and patched, a lot of players will stay away from DD, include myself.
It was the exact same problem last year. Any extra inning game I played last year or this year is guaranteed not to process. I have yet to see any extra inning game in DD get processed in 2 years. I love the game and SCEA, but have zero expectations that this will get fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 11:26 AM   #16
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
This is beginning to turn in to a joke. Over half my extra inning games don't count and are sent to the queue for processing. Haven't gotten any credit for them. Complete crap shoot if I get stubs or reward cards.

No DH.

Forced to use Fast Play.

Hopefully this all gets patched before the mode loses it's luster and becomes essentially a card collecting hobby.

Besides the fact that I can't get audio for my team name (which is freaking state in the U.S.), these two things are my biggest issues with DD. I prob play this mode the most, but have to sacrifice way too much to play it. Forced Fast Play is so frustrating; if I wanted to play a game that skips everything, I'd play online or turn the option on myself. Why do they have to force it on me? I enjoy baseball and the presentation of the game, but they aren't allowing me to experience it in this mode...which is inexplicable to me. Also, the DH thing obviously makes no sense whatsoever, but alas, this has been an issue for as long as DD has existed.

Unfortunately, as I said above, I have no hope or expectation that any of these issues will be fixed any time soon, so we'll have to deal with it...or just play another mode (which I'm leaning towards).

Last edited by bfindeisen; 04-02-2015 at 12:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »