Home

Conquest Question and Answer Thread

This is a discussion on Conquest Question and Answer Thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Conquest Question and Answer Thread

They said on the twitch stream the fatigue is increased for pitchers due to the shortened games. May be why it seems harder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 03:20 PM   #26
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
It sems in the quick 3 inning games things can get out of hand so quickly. Maybe pitchers get more rattled in the quicker games as well. I know if I get behind in the count with some questionable calls on the zone, I let the game start slipping away. A walk here, a balk there, timely cpu hitting then I'm behind and lose. I've also yet to play a home game 13 road games. Can't wait for a homestand.

Pitchers definitely are set to fatigue faster. Chances are they won't last three innings. I never push my pitchers that hard. I almost always pinch hit for them. Whether they get rattled quicker is something I have never heard.

While pitchers fatigue quicker relievers do not warm up any quicker. I automatically start warming them up in the top of the second. There is no carryover fatigue either so I always warm up my closer Jake McGee and JJ Hoover (who has excellent Stamina for a reliever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Has anyone played a home game yet in conquest?

And has anyone else noticed that if your Ace gets picked to pitch, you automatically go against the other teams Ace?

I am beginning to think home games are only when some other team attacks your stronghold. Maybe they were going to let you play games where other teams attack your territory and then changed that due to the number of games it would take to get through one round.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:23 PM   #27
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Well I got home and I fired up the game. My Winning the game against Colorado to win their stronghold never updated. So I decided to just keep going and started a new attack phase. Won a territory from KC and as I was trying to get back to the menu after the game I got the dreaded Could not connect to the server.

It is only 5:30 my time. Still 3:20 on the west coast so I figure it will only get worse as the evening goes on.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:00 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Ya I knew about the fatigue factor from the short preview videos before release. Maybe pitchers confidence probably can increase or decrease quickly as well because of a shortened game. Maybe one walk is enough to rattle. I'll have to pay closer attention to that.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:10 PM   #29
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Anyone else having issues with conquest games getting queued? It's totally ruining the game mode for me. My attack turns get wasted because all of the games I play get queued. On top of that, I don't get any rewards. So annoying.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:18 AM   #30
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Mine are queued also but I don't think it wastes the attack phase. Tonight my games all got queued and My attack phases were still netting me territory and fans.

I am guessing but I think the queuing is for your rewards/stubs and maybe XP.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:43 AM   #31
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Mine are queued also but I don't think it wastes the attack phase. Tonight my games all got queued and My attack phases were still netting me territory and fans.

I am guessing but I think the queuing is for your rewards/stubs and maybe XP.
Mine just acts like I chose to skip the phase, when you skip 4 attack phases in a row your fandom shrinks very quickly. Not to mention my capture phases got queued too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 01:45 AM   #32
Pro

dynastynation's Arena

I'm having an issue getting my pitching camera to save. I have to change it from the default 16 camera to my custom camera every single game. This is the only mode where I have noticed this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »