Home

Player you hate using but is tied to a mission

This is a discussion on Player you hate using but is tied to a mission within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2017, 12:43 AM   #33
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player you hate using but is tied to a mission

Willie Stargell, I just can't seem to hit a double with him. I power swing and smoke balls but they're either homeruns, line outs, or base hits back up the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-15-2017, 05:29 AM   #34
Rookie

TookTheCrown's Arena

Rookie Griffey is giving me grey hair. I'll lead the game off with a walk and a run, then either go 0-fer or hit bombs and hard singles directly to the outfielders. Last game I led the game off with a double and a run, then they grooved everything the rest of his at-bats. What makes that even worse is that I was playing the Rockies on All-Star and I drew TWELVE walks that game. *pulls hair out*

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this problem though. Sure beats getting IBB'd 3 times in a game with All-Star Griffey.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:15 AM   #35
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Tip for anyone struggling to get doubles: play at red rocks stadium. I was struggling mightily with willie Stargell, I played one game at red rocks and knocked out both of the doubles I needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 05:51 PM   #36
Rookie

krmarks's Arena

OVR: 5

This rookie Konerko 3 hits in a game is gonna literally kill me before I finish it...I have 2 different times take games into the 19th inning on purpose to get him 9 AB and still can't buy that 3rd hit. The last 4 AB of my previous try, he hit 2 balls caught on the warning track and 2, I kid you not, balls where outfielders dove coming in or in the gap to catch them...ARGH

The CPU is toying with me, I know it
Old 04-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #37
Rookie

The rookie Tillman is the worst. I'm intentionally walking the first batter of most innings just so I don't have to go through that stupid windup. Got to 60 of the 100 Ks I need so far.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #38
Rookie

The 7 strikeouts by a rookie pitcher in an ranked seasons match is killing me. I have three rookie pitchers in my starting rotation and it took a good week of playing before i was given them to use and when i finally got them three games in a row and racked up the strikeouts needed my games got queued and the stats didn't count. It's so infuriating especially when every other game counts.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:53 PM   #39
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Rookie Jason Heyward. I need to hit 3 Homeruns with him, and I'm lucky if I get a hit a game with him. Somehow Rookie Nelson Cruz is more effective than Heyward
Old 04-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #40
Rookie

Sethward79's Arena

Currently it's Rookie Damon 100 hits mission. He's just so hot and cold. I either go 3 for 4 or have an 0fer. I'm currently at 41 hits I think. He's been in my lineup since day one. I can't wait for this mission to be done.

Before him it was the 10 assists with Rookie Xander. I eventually had to move him to 3rd because no one was hitting it to short unless it was a popup; and his bat was worthless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »