Home

Will there be a way to edit stats of my CAFs if I don't use them for online?

This is a discussion on Will there be a way to edit stats of my CAFs if I don't use them for online? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2020, 07:45 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Will there be a way to edit stats of my CAFs if I don't use them for online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont think the change will be soon but I think i will be made. They will have to put in some work to undo this mistake (New UI/making so it doesnt apply to online games)

This is one situation where constantly discussing it will keep it on the devs radar.
I’ll keep the torch lit, that’s for sure. Setting up my excel sheet the other day and realizing the holes opened up by not having a real CAF system really hammered home how big a loss this is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 08:31 PM   #66
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Will there be a way to edit stats of my CAFs if I don't use them for online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
I’ll keep the torch lit, that’s for sure. Setting up my excel sheet the other day and realizing the holes opened up by not having a real CAF system really hammered home how big a loss this is.
We just have to adjust. I've already started to create some CAFs. The fact that you cant really have CAFs that are average oe suck stat wise but you can mitigate some of the crazy movesets by just changing the AI for each CAF in custom fight now.

Or not buy the game...

Its either adjust and hope or take a stand and dont buy.
Old 08-14-2020, 07:21 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We just have to adjust. I've already started to create some CAFs. The fact that you cant really have CAFs that are average oe suck stat wise but you can mitigate some of the crazy movesets by just changing the AI for each CAF in custom fight now.

Or not buy the game...

Its either adjust and hope or take a stand and dont buy.
I personally didn't buy it and won't until there's some serious change in the franchise's direction

It's so disappointing how little they care about their hardcore players.

I was on the fence until playing the 10 hours on EA Access. I tried to make a Chito Vera CAF, but without gameface and stat customisation, I gave up. Not to mention the limited archetypes. You can only create 12 truly unique fighters now. No proper sambo, no proper muay thai. The CAF 3.5 - 4 star limit means that once there is a proper top 5 fighter that won't be in the game we won't be able to add them with proper stats.

UFC 3 was missing multiple champions and top 5 fighters. UFC 4 within a year will be as well.
Old 08-14-2020, 07:27 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
Still dumbfounded there's just the same four body types for female CAF's.
Yep. If anything women should have more body types than men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
EA is now the “Big Boy” on the block. No competition, no motivation for innovation- they are going to decide what we as a Sports community needs in a game ..they know best. You tubers and micro transactions dictate much of what they do...to me the game suffers
Yeah it's all about the money.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:14 AM   #69
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_No_Name
Yep. If anything women should have more body types than men.

Yeah it's all about the money.
I’m offline casual fan..but I really liked creating fighters ...I’m not buying now since the “Lions Head” feature is what EA decided was important to that option. Can’t edit stats ect...I’ll stay in touch in case a patch comes out but I doubt it
“EA knows best”
Old 08-14-2020, 09:25 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
I’m offline casual fan..but I really liked creating fighters ...I’m not buying now since the “Lions Head” feature is what EA decided was important to that option. Can’t edit stats ect...I’ll stay in touch in case a patch comes out but I doubt it
“EA knows best”
Same here. Strictly offline...
Old 08-14-2020, 09:46 AM   #71
Rookie

The archetypes thing can be fine for someone who does not want to waste time in handling the whole issue of the statistics of a created fighter, but for those of us who really like the whole issue of fighter creation as well as the customization and uniqueness of These, it is a disaster, they should add the option that this can be done, and whoever does not want to waste time on it to use the archetypes, but this is not for everyone, give us the possibility to customize our characters completely.

Also only 5 types of fighting, where is Muay Thai, karate, judo and many more types of fighting, for someone like me who likes Muay Thai it is a very big annoyance that they have left it out.

And finally I do not want to stop saying that only 22 CAF is painful, so many cosmetics to only be able to save 22 created fighters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »