Home

Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

This is a discussion on Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #9

OVR: 34
Re: Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
This is probably a stupid question but how do you close it?

Hit your home button or say, "Xbox go home." Then hit the menu button on your controller (formerly your start button). Then scroll down to "exit" and select that.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #10
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Remember to close out the application when you are done playing on EA Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
I have given up assuming anything. Do we actually know that we can use our 6 hours incrementaly? It could be a case where you start your game at noon and your 6 hours is up at 6 pm. Its not an outlandish thought
This surprising is one question they've actually answered.

http://www.ea.com/news/try-madden-15...k-on-ea-access

Third paragraph down it reads: "Play it all at once or spread it out until just before launch day"

So it looks like you can spread it out. Its yet to be answered weather that six hours is on field time or is the clock ticking when your looking through menus and such. But knowing how EA operates, more than likely the timer will be ticking when your looking through control menus, playbooks, rosters and every other thing none playing field related.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #11
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
This surprising is one question they've actually answered.

http://www.ea.com/news/try-madden-15...k-on-ea-access

Third paragraph down it reads: "Play it all at once or spread it out until just before launch day"

So it looks like you can spread it out. Its yet to be answered weather that six hours is on field time or is the clock ticking when your looking through menus and such. But knowing how EA operates, more than likely the timer will be ticking when your looking through control menus, playbooks, rosters and every other thing none playing field related.
You know how hard it will be to spread out 6 hours over 5 days...Friday I won't hit it any due to time restraints, but Sat and Sun I will have to just make myself turn it off, because I will definitely put an hour on it Thursday. Then I'd like to let myself play it Monday just for that last feel of it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #12
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
You know how hard it will be to spread out 6 hours over 5 days...Friday I won't hit it any due to time restraints, but Sat and Sun I will have to just make myself turn it off, because I will definitely put an hour on it Thursday. Then I'd like to let myself play it Monday just for that last feel of it
Yea, I hear ya man. Especially if its Timed in every aspect of the game. Ill probably use at least 2 hours looking at rosters, practice mode and the gauntlet. Not to mention at least an Hr + in the MUT menus making my team. When it comes down to actual on field play time ill probably only have 2 hours and some change
Old 08-19-2014, 06:45 PM   #13
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
Yea, I hear ya man. Especially if its Timed in every aspect of the game. Ill probably use at least 2 hours looking at rosters, practice mode and the gauntlet. Not to mention at least an Hr + in the MUT menus making my team. When it comes down to actual on field play time ill probably only have 2 hours and some change
I'll definitely run the skills trained first, just to check out the new gameplay. Probably 30 min. Then get a quick game in.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #14
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
I'll definitely run the skills trained first, just to check out the new gameplay. Probably 30 min. Then get a quick game in.
I feel like you should skip skills trainer lol. Just play a quick game first it's basically the same thing. I mean either way you're practicing how the game goes so it might save ya that 30 mins of skills trainer
Old 08-19-2014, 07:27 PM   #15
Banned

Doesnt make sense, why would you need to close out the entire app to stop the timer on one game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 07:27 PM   #16
Rookie

you only get 6 hours to play the game lls. Thats what 6 games. I hope you didn't have to pay for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »