Home

Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

This is a discussion on Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 11:19 AM   #113
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

Difference is, that should be between the mods and said offenders.

Case shouldn't be tried publically, it's up to the mods to decide to close the off topic thread or whatever else they want to do outside of this thread.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:56 AM   #114
MVP

OVR: 0

Seems to be a growing intolerance for disagreement. Different people have different opinions and ideas on what madden is, should be and can be and the why they think that is so. I welcome different opinions as my purpose is not to make everybody agree with me but to have a discussion which sometimes results in changing my opinions. We have to keep in mind that somebody disagreeing does not make them an advesary and refrain from personal insults otherwise this place will devolve into a cesspool.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:12 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Difference is, that should be between the mods and said offenders.

Case shouldn't be tried publically, it's up to the mods to decide to close the off topic thread or whatever else they want to do outside of this thread.
Perhaps BUT I'm not sure that same consideration was made while he was proclaiming my videos should be banned and embarrass other members.

To get back to the topic, the game is animation dependant. It has guaranteed win and loss animations. So it's already removing variables.

That system of course takes away user control at minimum and allows those who can exploit those animations to guarantee outcomes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2017, 03:23 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 0

I had no idea you had been banned. I think that pretty much validates my thought that your videos have no real place here.

Like I said, you’ve been doing this for eight years. The notion that this tactic is helpful to the developers and community ought have been debunked. The reality is, you can do your hate videos on any game, because video games are not real life. And I have no doubt that regardless of what EA does, you will be doing hate videos for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2017, 03:59 PM   #117

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
I had no idea you had been banned. I think that pretty much validates my thought that your videos have no real place here.

Like I said, you’ve been doing this for eight years. The notion that this tactic is helpful to the developers and community ought have been debunked. The reality is, you can do your hate videos on any game, because video games are not real life. And I have no doubt that regardless of what EA does, you will be doing hate videos for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was never banned by the staff here. He asked to be banned himself.

His content is fine and quite frankly your attacks against him are borderline trolling and blatantly against the TOS.

You've accused him of things you have no proof for because you didn't think he'd ever respond and your overall attitude about what should or shouldn't be allowed on OS is blatantly wrong.

We've never prohibited negative posts or videos as long as they are constructive which his have always been.

In this thread, you've gone out of your way to criminalize him for his thoughts on a video game and talk down to anyone who disagrees with you. All while using snide remarks when you see fit to.

Your actions have been what's wrong in this thread, and since he hadn't posted until you attacked him. You are the one that has been in the wrong here.

He even tried to bring the thread back on track before you posted this.

I am going to close this thread because it has now gotten wildly off topic.

Please PM your evidence of the claims you've made against him when you get a chance or you will be the one violating the TOS:

Quote:
Rumors/Hearsay/Agendas/"If you don't know the answer, shut up"
If someone posts a question, and you don't know the answer, don't reply. Don't post some rumor you heard somewhere. If you don't know a fact, you don't post. Period. Any spreading of rumors/hearsay/agendas will be dealt with immediately.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »