Home

Old 01-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: MLB 2K18??

Definite release TONIGHT - FRIDAY, JANUARY 26 - Can't promise a time, but I'm on east coast time zone. All the moves will be updated, and I will continue to look over teams for NRI / Spring Training Invites to update. All MLB teams will have 25 man rosters 100% accurate projections from the site mentioned here prior. Won't have all the jersey numbers updated as many teams don't have those yet. Newly created players and TONS of ratings edits buried in the game for more players that I can recall. IMO, this will be one of the most season-ready files we've put together here because of the outstanding work that has been done in the past. If guys are contributing at the major league level, they've had ratings looked at, with an attempt to determine some projections (especially young pitchers). Will post the file here in this thread unless it's suggested we begin a new one (without the question marks in the title). Thanks again guys, this has been a fun project to work on. I will continue to update this file as more moves are made and provide new ones at my discretion, based upon the amount of activity that continues to happen and how often.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:10 AM   #34
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do you guys have a suggestion on what the best software is to use to open the ROS file?
Old 01-27-2018, 12:49 AM   #35
Just started!

Nevermind answered my own dumb question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 10:00 PM   #36
Rookie

What can I be working on as far as the brewers go and on which roster?
I can also help with some other teams and moves if need be.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 01-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballpilot22
What can I be working on as far as the brewers go and on which roster?
I can also help with some other teams and moves if need be.

Have you seen the recent thread ( https://forums.operationsports.com/f...mkharsh33.html) as of Friday that mkharsh started? He posted an updated roster. Not sure if he added in your work on the Brewers or not. But, if he didn't, you should implement your Brewers stuff into that roster. I know I would love all of the updates, especially coming from someone that follows a team closely.

I am hoping to go through his new roster tomorrow and note any additions or things to work on for a roster file in the future.

As long as we communicate what work we can do with each other, this file will continue to be amazing.

Post and ask Mike if he would like your additions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2018, 10:09 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
Have you seen the recent thread ( https://forums.operationsports.com/f...mkharsh33.html) as of Friday that mkharsh started? He posted an updated roster. Not sure if he added in your work on the Brewers or not. But, if he didn't, you should implement your Brewers stuff into that roster. I know I would love all of the updates, especially coming from someone that follows a team closely.

I am hoping to go through his new roster tomorrow and note any additions or things to work on for a roster file in the future.

As long as we communicate what work we can do with each other, this file will continue to be amazing.

Post and ask Mike if he would like your additions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok, I’ll take a look.

Old 01-29-2018, 12:14 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm not trying to offend... I'm sorry if I created any problems - that was NOT my intention. When I grabbed the file that was provided here, what I discovered is that numerous transactions had not been made, many players needed to be added and created, and a lot of NRI signings had not been made. I simply wanted to help by providing those updates. I did not know who or how much discussion was happening on the file being updated. I suppose that two separate files aren't such a bad idea. I do all of my stuff manually - I do not have the computer program that allows me to do this from my laptop - I have to do all my editing with the game in my 360 from what I see on the TV. I have tried to simply help provide something that builds upon the great work already done here. Some of you might be aware that a little over two years ago our 15 year old son was killed in a car accident. At that time I stepped back from helping here because I simply was devastated, and was trying to help our family deal with this (we have 3 other kids - all of them now teenagers themselves). I didn't have any desire to do much with video games because our son and I shared this passion. I've gotten back into the swing of things over time, and now feel well enough to dive back into this stuff. So that kinda put me out of the loop of helping, and if I've created any issues here I apologize. I can't say what I've done to the file I've provided because it's a TON of stuff that is literally hours and hours worth of work - I don't track it because it would take forever to do so. The file I'm currently working on is already beyond the one I posted the other day here because I keep editing daily - so it has a lot more new stuff too. Again, my apologies and my intentions were not to create problems. If it's determined that the guys here who have been working on things want to keep that file going, by all means that's a good thing - and I'll just continue the efforts I'm doing on my own. At the end of the day it's just a video game...
Old 01-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #40
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'm not trying to offend... I'm sorry if I created any problems - that was NOT my intention. When I grabbed the file that was provided here, what I discovered is that numerous transactions had not been made, many players needed to be added and created, and a lot of NRI signings had not been made. I simply wanted to help by providing those updates. I did not know who or how much discussion was happening on the file being updated. I suppose that two separate files aren't such a bad idea. I do all of my stuff manually - I do not have the computer program that allows me to do this from my laptop - I have to do all my editing with the game in my 360 from what I see on the TV. I have tried to simply help provide something that builds upon the great work already done here. Some of you might be aware that a little over two years ago our 15 year old son was killed in a car accident. At that time I stepped back from helping here because I simply was devastated, and was trying to help our family deal with this (we have 3 other kids - all of them now teenagers themselves). I didn't have any desire to do much with video games because our son and I shared this passion. I've gotten back into the swing of things over time, and now feel well enough to dive back into this stuff. So that kinda put me out of the loop of helping, and if I've created any issues here I apologize. I can't say what I've done to the file I've provided because it's a TON of stuff that is literally hours and hours worth of work - I don't track it because it would take forever to do so. The file I'm currently working on is already beyond the one I posted the other day here because I keep editing daily - so it has a lot more new stuff too. Again, my apologies and my intentions were not to create problems. If it's determined that the guys here who have been working on things want to keep that file going, by all means that's a good thing - and I'll just continue the efforts I'm doing on my own. At the end of the day it's just a video game...
What you're doing is extremely helpful. I was waiting on the new MLB top 100 list so that I can post a new base file for everyone to use. It should be ready sometime this week.

mkharsh33 I realize this might be a difficult request, but can you remember offhand which player ratings you updated in the roster you just posted. I would like to add your rating changes to file I've been working on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »