Home

MLB 09: The Show Patch Released 4/27/09 - Impressions and Discussion Here

This is a discussion on MLB 09: The Show Patch Released 4/27/09 - Impressions and Discussion Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #401
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB 09: The Show Patch Released 4/27/09 - Impressions and Discussion Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
I think everyone holds them accountable and realizes Scea dropped the ball, but for the life of me, I don't understand why some of you say it sours you on Scea and The Show, that it is a game killer and you wasted 60 bucks.

Outside an apology from Russell and Scea(which I think they should give), what do you guys want them to do??
Personally i don't care about an apology i don't need it. I bought a ps3 just for this game last year. I paid $60 for this game to play correct. I'm a franchise guy and the franchise mode needs a lot of help. All i want is a patch that will fix some of the issues that's all. I don't to hear that i must wait until next year to get a baseball playing the way if should. Don't get me wrong, I love the gameplay of the show. I'm just disappointed with the outcome of all of this.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #402
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6

So I take it the patch isnt worth the download huh? Well I will just keep ignoring it until they fix the damm thing.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #403
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

I only play on ps2 but this month has 3 paychecks a ps3 n the Show in the cards; but I definitely admire the amount of class Ramone and everyone at SCEA has always shown...they're better men than I. The fact that they even read all these posts even when they don't/can't respond because they're so dedicated to the product speaks volumes.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #404
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Sure we do. If they think we're just a bunch of clowns and should go away and quit complaining, then we might not want to give them our money next year.

If they think, "Oh, crap, we boned this patch, better get working on a fix". Then we have alot more faith.
great question, would love to know that too.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Sure we do. If they think we're just a bunch of clowns and should go away and quit complaining, then we might not want to give them our money next year.

If they think, "Oh, crap, we boned this patch, better get working on a fix". Then we have alot more faith.
Yea, it would be great to buy MLB 2k next season. I'm already looking forward to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 6

First off: I don´t want to get in anybody´s face with this.

But don´t you guys think if this place didn´t get so (over)heated in such a short amount of time in the first place, we would have gotten some answers earlier which could have calmed some of us down?

See, I don´t want to defend anybody, but I´m sure that nobody messed up the things everybody is complaining about on purpose.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #407
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
Personally i don't care about an apology i don't need it. I bought a ps3 just for this game last year. I paid $60 for this game to play correct. I'm a franchise guy and the franchise mode needs a lot of help. All i want is a patch that will fix some of the issues that's all. I don't to hear that i must wait until next year to get a baseball playing the way if should. Don't get me wrong, I love the gameplay of the show. I'm just disappointed with the outcome of all of this.
...you could have the other system...I've played both at my brother's house...I think the Show does a great job of "playing correct" and probably the reason the bar for the rest of the modes is so high is because the gameplay is so...damn...good.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #408
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
there's aspects of franchise mode that could be better...but "alot of help"? I don't think its that bad.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »