Home

OS94 (MLB 15) Topic

This is a discussion on OS94 (MLB 15) Topic within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 03:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS94 (MLB 15) Topic

Two weeks later, but yes, news!

Work got in the way, I teach in college and you can imagine it gets hectic this time of the year but anyways...

American league is now ported over as is the NL West, so now I'm porting over the NL East and NL Central again, fixing the rosters and releasing V1. If that Save Live Roster option was elsewhere and I wouldn't have wiped out my file a month back, this would have been out now.

V2 will be V1 plus salaries & contracts.

V3 will add new players.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:18 PM   #10
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Two weeks later, but yes, news!

Work got in the way, I teach in college and you can imagine it gets hectic this time of the year but anyways...

American league is now ported over as is the NL West, so now I'm porting over the NL East and NL Central again, fixing the rosters and releasing V1. If that Save Live Roster option was elsewhere and I wouldn't have wiped out my file a month back, this would have been out now.

V2 will be V1 plus salaries & contracts.

V3 will add new players.

Awesome!! I love these rosters. Been using them to create players with service time by simming seasons. There are 2 minor issues with the '14 version if you are interested in knowing them and fixing them.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:50 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
Awesome!! I love these rosters. Been using them to create players with service time by simming seasons. There are 2 minor issues with the '14 version if you are interested in knowing them and fixing them.
Of course, tell me about them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Quote:
Of course, tell me about them!
Well there was someone who's name was spelled incorrectly. I Will have to find them again. And Brian Hunter 1B for the Pirates is supposed to bat right and throw left. I think you have him throwing right.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
Well there was someone who's name was spelled incorrectly. I Will have to find them again. And Brian Hunter 1B for the Pirates is supposed to bat right and throw left. I think you have him throwing right.
Is it that I have Trent Hubbard down as Trenidad Hubbard? He was known as that early in this career.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:30 PM   #14
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Quote:
Is it that I have Trent Hubbard down as Trenidad Hubbard? He was known as that early in this career.
LOL No it wasn't him. ugh I can't find it now. I am pretty sure it was in the National League. I believe a pitcher. But it was like 3 years down the road in the game so it could be any team. I am pretty sure I noticed it when a pitcher was brought in for relief.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:52 AM   #15
Rookie

BTW, you just gave me an idea.

Eventually, I could have players with exact service time in the game. Just use the roster in Franchise, sim to what I need in terms of service time, export the player and import it back in the file. And fix his stats back to what they were.

Thinking about who could be the guy with the error in his name... I do have guys like Isringhausen as Isringhasen and Christiansen as Christiansn but that's because of the 11 characters limit for last name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 04:35 PM   #16
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Quote:
BTW, you just gave me an idea.

Eventually, I could have players with exact service time in the game. Just use the roster in Franchise, sim to what I need in terms of service time, export the player and import it back in the file. And fix his stats back to what they were.

Thinking about who could be the guy with the error in his name... I do have guys like Isringhausen as Isringhasen and Christiansen as Christiansn but that's because of the 11 characters limit for last name.
No it wasn't them. I saw them and new there was a limit.

I have been doing stats and service time while making some former Pirates from 2008. And let me tell you the biggest pain is actually figuring out the service time for the players at that time. Baseball reference has service tme starting from 2010 till now I believe. So figuring out some players from 2008 were pretty easy. But 1994 that will be pretty hard to figure out the EXACT service time.

If you do compile a list of service time for your 1994 players I would definitely be willing to help get them where they are needed, and get pretty close to their career stats at the beginning of 1994

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »