Home

Turn Back the Clock:1965

This is a discussion on Turn Back the Clock:1965 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 08:21 AM   #137
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Turn Back the Clock:1965

Great job as usual Knight. I am into May as of now with my Yanks atop the East.

One note...Mantle's stance..if anyway to change that he had more of a hunched over and his bat was still...no waggle. Two hand follow through of course. I know editing gets into the whole retired number change thing though...

C
Old 04-16-2016, 11:17 AM   #138
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I've been usin nomo's sliders from 15. Had to increase pitcher consistency as I was seeing way too many walks. Still too many triples. Also only had 1 runner caught stealing in about 12-15 games. I also increased pitcher stamina and decrease manager hook. I only play CPU vs CPU. Interested in slider sets that others are having good results with. I want that "perfect" set before I start my season
Ebpmd,

I just uploaded the slider set I have been using with the Late 60s roster set and have been tested for over 25 games with good results.

I do agree that I still see perhaps a few too many triples but also have seen runners thrown out trying to stretch a double into a triple. Most of these triples are results of errors in the outfield letting balls get by and rolling to the fence so perhaps the problem is error frequency. Other than those occasionally happening for the most part only the speedier baserunners are getting triples.

I do have caught stealing and caught at third as well. But I will pay more attention to this as I go forward.

Walks & Strikeouts are pretty realistic as are hits; runs; extra base hits; errors etc with a good variety of highs and lows in all of those over the course of those games.

One thing I've noticed which I think I saw in 14 & 15 at least a few times are Run Downs between the base path. I have not seen any in 16. Nor have I seen any display of Pitch Type and Speed during gameplay which was absent in 15 but was displayed in 14.

Of course any Slider Set of specific values to reach specific results perform differently depending on the Roster Set which is being used.

Last edited by doncropper; 04-16-2016 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:23 PM   #139
MVP

Great. I'll give them a try. I'm using Knights '75 roster. What's the slider set titled?
Old 04-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
What's the slider set titled?
60s CPU vs CPU
Old 04-18-2016, 07:26 AM   #141
MVP

Cropper... you slider set is working great!!! Walks are realistic and I haven't seen too many triples. Thanks so much
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »