Home

Uniform schedules

This is a discussion on Uniform schedules within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-24-2023, 04:28 PM   #17
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Uniform schedules

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Its a bug

10 char
I wonder if it be fix

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Old 04-24-2023, 04:42 PM   #18
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
This website didn’t update for 2023 is there any sites that is updated?
They do a whole month at a time. So April 2023 will be posted sometime in the beginning of May. Beyond that, your best bet is either Getty Images or just checking the YouTube highlight for whatever game you're interested in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2023, 07:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Looks like Boston will wear the City connect often in May during the Boston Marathon. So far Milwaukee is the only club to wear City Connect on the road and nobody has worn one in the playoffs. Perhaps MLB wants it to be more traditional with more clubs wearing "Softball Tops" over the standard Home/Away.

I remember watching Sporscenter highlights in the Mid 90's when more clubs starting wearing Alternate tops and Keith Olbermann would always say "The Blue Jays and Brewers are in their softball uniforms".
Lol. I remember that. I also remember when the dodgers went to a alternate blue in 95 and it didnt go over well with traditionalist. Being 20 at the time i thought the jersey was sweet. Still do.
Old 04-24-2023, 07:07 PM   #20
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
Lol. I remember that. I also remember when the dodgers went to a alternate blue in 95 and it didnt go over well with traditionalist. Being 20 at the time i thought the jersey was sweet. Still do.
I don't like that particular jersey, but I definitely think the Dodgers Spring Training jerseys look sweet. The City Connects with the white pants work well too.

Personally, I like alternates. I think it's boring when teams wear the same jerseys everyday.

Old 04-24-2023, 07:51 PM   #21
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I don't like that particular jersey, but I definitely think the Dodgers Spring Training jerseys look sweet. The City Connects with the white pants work well too.

Personally, I like alternates. I think it's boring when teams wear the same jerseys everyday.

I love the Dodgers ST jersey, I also love the Cardinals, Tigers, and Yankees ST jerseys! I think they’d make great full time alts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2023, 09:44 PM   #22
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24

1999 was the Dodger Blue top w/Silver bill cap that's in the Show. It's famous or infamous because it was worn for interleague games (no interleague is overkill) and is remembered because of a brawl with the California Angels who were in their awful 1997-2001 set.
Old 04-24-2023, 11:14 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote

I love alternate tops but only if they look good combined with the right pants. There's some teams who should just stick to white/home road/gray only. All the city connects on the other hand, ummm no. Just kill them with fire.

D-Backs - just stick with the black/red/cream color combo. Goes better with their logo and actual name. Turquoise just doesn't fit a desert team.

Braves - the red 'Braves' tops for home and navy 'Atlanta' tops for road just looks right. No argument here.

Orioles - besides the Cardinals, the only team that matches their colors to their real-life mascot perfectly. Get rid of the black tops for Friday games. They would look MUCH better if the letters/numbers had a white outline. But just stick with Saturday orange tops. Probably my favorite alternate jersey in MLB. It's just perfect with the home white pants. Not so much with gray road pants.

BoSox - see Braves description. But those powder blue/yellow tops? Vomit.

White Sox - Idk which is considered their alternate, but either way, any combo of black/white/gray, pinstripes always looks classic and solid.

Cubs - blue tops not great, not bad. Goes good with either white or gray pants.

Reds - can they just go back to the 2000s with the pinstripes and red sleeves? Those were awesome. The current red tops are just so bland.

Guardians - again, see Braves description

Rockies - the purple tops are sharp, but I wish they had one that said "Rockies" across the chest for home games. But it's damn near perfect with the road gray pants

Astros - not much to be said. They're just okay.

Royals - the royal blue 'Kansas City' is definitely the best one here.

Angels - just too much red. Should have flipped the letters/numbers to white fill with the red tops.

Dodgers - this is a tough one. I don't think they should have an alternate because their normal home/away combo is just so classic and perfected.

Marlins - everything about their current regular uniforms suck. Go back to what they're wearing on Fridays at home this season and you have a solid contender for best uniforms in baseball. Turquoise is just so 'Miami'.

Brewers - I have always liked the Brewers uniforms and alternates. They just always look good with their contrasting color combo.

Twins - what do they have, like 7 different alternates? Can't decide which one I like best.

Mets - can't say I like anything about them. I'd rather use anything with their name on it as TP.

A's - if only their ballpark was half as nice as their uniforms. Those green tops are awesome. Definitely up there as one of the best.

Phillies - see Angels description

Pirates - hard not to like these. Everything looks good with that color combo.

Padres - see Astros description

Giants - the black SF jersey to match the hat looks best

Mariners - whoever picks what they wear and how to combine certain tops with pants should be in control of all 30 teams' uniform selection. They always look sharp.

Cardinals - see Dodgers description

Rays - terrible, just terrible. Worst uniforms in baseball

Rangers - stick with red tops/white pants and blue tops/gray pants

Blue Jays - I guess if you like an overload of blue they're okay

Nationals - the red tops with the piping have always been a nice clean look

Last edited by Skippy85410; 04-25-2023 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:31 PM   #24
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy85410
D-Backs - just stick with the black/red/cream color combo. Goes better with their logo and actual name. Turquoise just doesn't fit a desert team.
Turquoise fits the desert theme extremely well. Certainly better than back or red. The American Southwest is historically a significant source of turquoise, especially Arizona. And has great cultural significance to many Native Americans in the region.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »