Home

MLB 15 - Manage Only Mode

This is a discussion on MLB 15 - Manage Only Mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #9
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 15 - Manage Only Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes......

I realize it's the same as last year....the only thing I hope they fixed was the CPU never throwing over to 1B for a pickoff.

I will beg for some changes for '16.....and send a plethora of F.D.N.Y. shirts and hats as "swag" bribery.

-choose pitch type and location
-2 player manage only mode(same PS4...I realize online will likely never happen)
-ability to "coach" baserunners and have them take a base or stop
-ability to queue up a pinch hitter....

My top wants....

M.K.
Knight165

For me choosing pitch type and location is on the top of my list of things needed to be added to MoM.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Would really love to see suggested improvements in MoM next year. We are out here...trust me.

C
I'm with you Capa. I like The Show, but OOTP has sparked my interest. If The Show doesn't improve its manage only mode for next year's version, I will gravitate towards OOTP. The developer of OOTP has 3D graphics this year and plans to create 3D players in future versions.

Last edited by TLasorda; 03-12-2015 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:41 AM   #11
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

I really like MOM. For my offline franchise, I switch between playing games myself and using MOM. The only reason I don't use MOM exclusively is the lack of options. There are a handful that have already been mentioned, but in addition to those, there seems to be base-running issues that could use fixing, like when I call for a sac bunt and the runner on second just stands there after the bunt. I also really would like more MOM camera options, where I could view the game from anywhere. Right now the dugout cam is the best option for seeing the entire stadium (I want to see the entire stadium and backdrop).....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 12:13 PM   #12
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
I really like MOM. For my offline franchise, I switch between playing games myself and using MOM. The only reason I don't use MOM exclusively is the lack of options. There are a handful that have already been mentioned, but in addition to those, there seems to be base-running issues that could use fixing, like when I call for a sac bunt and the runner on second just stands there after the bunt. I also really would like more MOM camera options, where I could view the game from anywhere. Right now the dugout cam is the best option for seeing the entire stadium (I want to see the entire stadium and backdrop).....
I prefer the PRESS CAM for that.....I love that camera. I wish we could edit that one to just move it around the stadium.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-17-2015, 12:31 PM   #13
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I prefer the PRESS CAM for that.....I love that camera. I wish we could edit that one to just move it around the stadium.

M.K.
Knight165
Definitely, I just want to be able to edit it. PLEASE, because you can't see above the outfield wall at all.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:05 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 0

Based on past posts by Russell, it's a miracle it's still in the game in the first place. I doubt they are going to improve on it or otherwise focus on it.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:38 PM   #15
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6

MOM is the only way I play my franchise games. But like others have stated, I hate calling for one of my players to bunt only for him to go after a pitch 10' high. Lol frustrates me to no end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 03:40 PM   #16
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm just hoping the menus stay the same and some of the gameplay changes help the mode shine a little more this year. I've been playing this mode the past few weeks in MLB 14 and some of the cpu baserunning is very suspect. You have instances where baserunners just freeze on balls hit to to certain areas of the field. Sometimes they get thrown out on "should be" base hits to the outfield or only take one base when they should have easily have taken 2 or even 3. I feel like the cpu baserunning was actually better in MLB 13.

Last edited by ralphieboy11; 03-17-2015 at 03:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »