Home

Will Sounds of the Show finally return in MLB 16?

This is a discussion on Will Sounds of the Show finally return in MLB 16? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2015, 12:29 PM   #17
Banned

BDrizz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will Sounds of the Show finally return in MLB 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanzalla13
Will anyone from the dev team (or the community day group) let us no yay or nay on SOTS for '16 on PS4? Or will we have to wait closer to the launch date for a concrete answer? From what I'm reading it's not looking too promising for this upcoming iteration either
Just my two cents, the longer it goes without hearing no, the more likely it is that it will be included to some degree. I could be way off with that assessment but I feel like we would have heard no by now.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:43 AM   #18
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by burjeffton
SOTS was an amazing feature for those that invested the time and effort to create the playlists, broadcast music, etc.

I had Sunday Night games set to the ESPN intro music, Saturday to the old FOX Baseball music and some for TBS too. Lots of fun!
It's amazing how this one thing added so much to the game, songs coming on you didn't even remember being put in. And the people who were putting them together damn it was like art, miss that so much.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:42 AM   #19
MVP

tnixen's Arena

I just can not understand why Sony choose to take away the option to save MP3 and other audio and video files to PS4 internal hard drive in the first place. I really hope it is in there plans to add this feature back! If PS3 can do it then surely the PS4 should do it too!!!

Last edited by tnixen; 12-29-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:48 AM   #20
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I just can not understand why Sony choose to take away the option to save MP3 and other audio and videos files to PS4 internal hard drive in the first place. I really hope it is in there plans to add this feature back! If PS3 and do it then surely the PS4 should do it too!!!
I hope they charge us for it...Oh wait that's right no worries about that.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:56 AM   #21
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I just can not understand why Sony choose to take away the option to save MP3 and other audio and videos files to PS4 internal hard drive in the first place. I really hope it is in there plans to add this feature back! If PS3 and do it then surely the PS4 should do it too!!!
This is what bothers me the most. PS3 had mp3 support and PS4 doesn't. That makes no sense to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 01:00 PM   #22
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

Even after all these years, The Show can STILL be the game that pushes me to the PS4. But, ONLY if it implements Sounds of the Show. And, I mean a FULL implementation, that allows me to use any song I own.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:00 PM   #23
MVP

TheDarkKnightRises's Arena

Any update on this from the new info that's been coming out?
Old 01-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #24
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalkano
Even after all these years, The Show can STILL be the game that pushes me to the PS4. But, ONLY if it implements Sounds of the Show. And, I mean a FULL implementation, that allows me to use any song I own.
Dont hold your breath, everyone getting pumped need to pump the breaks. even though it will make a return, it seems HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely it will be the exact same as PS3 days. It could still be something positive for sure, but dont jump the gun and comeback here after the news you waited for isnt exactly what you wanted to hear. Brace yourselves and dont get too carried away right now, just saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »