Home

How to Set Up 30 Team Control

This is a discussion on How to Set Up 30 Team Control within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2016, 11:27 AM   #81
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How to Set Up 30 Team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Make sure the profile associated with the CPU teams has injuries to manual.

Make that profile the default(USE AS DEFAULT).

M.K.

Knight165

Okay, so my "CPU" profile has to be set to default? I know I have injuries on manual for that profile, but I think my "USER" profile is set to default..

I'll give this a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 12:06 PM   #82
the team

k_mac's Arena

CPU profile set as default and still not able to manually set injuries.

Am I the only one having this much trouble with this? It has to just be something I'm doing wrong, but I'm following the steps verbatim and getting the same results every time.

I highly doubt this has anything to do with it, but I keep losing my connection to the show servers during
Old 05-16-2016, 12:34 PM   #83
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_mac
Okay, so my "CPU" profile has to be set to default? I know I have injuries on manual for that profile, but I think my "USER" profile is set to default..

I'll give this a try.
Quote:
CPU profile set as default and still not able to manually set injuries.

Am I the only one having this much trouble with this? It has to just be something I'm doing wrong, but I'm following the steps verbatim and getting the same results every time.

I highly doubt this has anything to do with it, but I keep losing my connection to the show servers during
Yeah the "set to default" thing doesn't matter. I really can't fathom what is wrong. I'm gonna try a new franchise now and see if I can do it. Maybe it's a glitch for new franchises.

So I just started a new one and it worked fine for me. Are you seeing the R1/L1 option at the top of the screen when you're at the disabled list? When I had injuries On or Off, that didn't show up, but when I had them on Manual, it did. Are you applying the changes when you leave the screen?

The only thing I can think of is that your profiles are screwed up somehow. Maybe deleting them and creating new ones?

Watch me play video games

Last edited by Jr.; 05-16-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #84
the team

k_mac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Yeah the "set to default" thing doesn't matter. I really can't fathom what is wrong. I'm gonna try a new franchise now and see if I can do it. Maybe it's a glitch for new franchises.

So I just started a new one and it worked fine for me. Are you seeing the R1/L1 option at the top of the screen when you're at the disabled list? When I had injuries On or Off, that didn't show up, but when I had them on Manual, it did. Are you applying the changes when you leave the screen?

The only thing I can think of is that your profiles are screwed up somehow. Maybe deleting them and creating new ones?

No, I'm not seeing an L1/R1 option at all.

I'm making sure that the changes for the profiles are applied when I leave the option screen (tried it both outside and inside of franchise mode). Yesterday, I tried a hard "reset" by deleting all user profiles and starting from scratch and that didn't help either.

I'm going to try to make an entire new user profile on my PlayStation and load the game up on it to see if it's something with my main, or a corrupt file messing with something (I'm just grasping now, because I have no clue what to do).
Old 05-16-2016, 12:54 PM   #85
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
No, I'm not seeing an L1/R1 option at all.

I'm making sure that the changes for the profiles are applied when I leave the option screen (tried it both outside and inside of franchise mode). Yesterday, I tried a hard "reset" by deleting all user profiles and starting from scratch and that didn't help either.

I'm going to try to make an entire new user profile on my PlayStation and load the game up on it to see if it's something with my main, or a corrupt file messing with something (I'm just grasping now, because I have no clue what to do).
Yeah I have no clue. It's like the setting just isn't sticking after you leave the user settings tab.

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 3

Are you sure the injuries are set to manual on both your CPU and your User profile?

When I set up a 30-team franchise, I tried to figure out how to set injuries to manual, so I did it on my user profile... but it didn't work. After a little bit, I figured out that I didn't set injuries to manual on my CPU profile as well. Once I did that, everything worked.

So I imagine the injuries aren't set to manual on your user profile, and that is the problem.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #87
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

so basically by setting this up this way will this allow me to view some cpu vs cpu with out games being simmed because they fall within a certain order?
Old 05-16-2016, 05:32 PM   #88
the team

k_mac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
Are you sure the injuries are set to manual on both your CPU and your User profile?

When I set up a 30-team franchise, I tried to figure out how to set injuries to manual, so I did it on my user profile... but it didn't work. After a little bit, I figured out that I didn't set injuries to manual on my CPU profile as well. Once I did that, everything worked.

So I imagine the injuries aren't set to manual on your user profile, and that is the problem.
I'm positive they're both set to manual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »