Home

MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Commentary

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Commentary within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2017, 08:17 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Commentary

The burgundy color of the Nationals red jersey, helmets, and caps is all the more striking when you see an ad for their caps just behind the batter and the ad has the correct color. Please put brightening red jerseys at the top of the 2018 to do list as far as uniform tweaks and corrections.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:20 PM   #58
Rookie

HozAndMoose : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJe5EOx5wqM&t=536s

Last edited by jw9036; 03-02-2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:22 PM   #59
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Wow all this sugarcoating !! Matt needs to go !!! Regardless of who they put in Matt should been replaced long ago he has very boring voice and don't give me this he's recorded so many lines you can't replace him cause we know anything new sounds better then the same thing and from the stream doesn't matter if he recorded new stuff still sounds conjurted not in the same area code as the other commentators ..
Old 03-02-2017, 08:28 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929

The burgundy color of the Nationals red jersey, helmets, and caps is all the more striking when you see an ad for their caps just behind the batter and the ad has the correct color. Please put brightening red jerseys at the top of the 2018 to do list as far as uniform tweaks and corrections.
Great point. They are always asking us for color examples and there they have it in the game, right behind them.

The Mets orange looked very dull, as well. The washed-out colors really hold the game's graphics back from being some of the best, if not the best, in sports gaming.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBlue
Great point. They are always asking us for color examples and there they have it in the game, right behind them.

The Mets orange looked very dull, as well. The washed-out colors really hold the game's graphics back from being some of the best, if not the best, in sports gaming.
Was also kind of hoping they'd keep the other commentary crew in the game for an alternate presentation. They have all those lines already. Would keep the MLB package from getting old quickly.

Maybe the contracts were up on Karros and Lyons, or it would take up too much space on the disc for all that memory, but was surprised they just completely replaced them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 08:37 PM   #62
Rookie

Margelofskya's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Wow all this sugarcoating !! Matt needs to go !!! Regardless of who they put in Matt should been replaced long ago he has very boring voice and don't give me this he's recorded so many lines you can't replace him cause we know anything new sounds better then the same thing and from the stream doesn't matter if he recorded new stuff still sounds conjurted not in the same area code as the other commentators ..
I think they have made it pretty clear Matty V is staying. Plus look at the lack of comments Dan Plesac made. You can only implement so many lines in a cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-02-2017, 08:39 PM   #63
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
This is one opinion. I happen to like Matt and all he brings to the game. Not to mention all we loose if they take him out. But that's just my opinion.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:40 PM   #64
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Damn, i was hoping Bryce Harper would look a lot better with the rest of the face updates they've shown, especially his beard, but it looked more or less the same as last year which was bad.

And his batting stance was bad too, bat not resting on his shoulders, and he has a toe tap, hardly looks like his stance at all.
I was disappointed in Bryce Harper too. But I keep in mind to reserve judgement until game is released. Now they didn't answered a question or two I posed about it. The chat does move quickly. I am sure that the SDS team are seeing our reaction and will hopefully address it.

Other than that I enjoyed and appreciated the stream. Pleasac is a funny guy. He probably mispoke the title on purpose. He is the cut-up on MLB Network. Love it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »