Home

Old 05-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #25
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Same experience and I have my injury slider at 6. Could it be depending on who’s roster we are all using?
It depends more on player durability ratings, so yes, if a roster does a poor job of separating-out injury risk players, then yes, you could have issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2020, 11:56 PM   #26
Rookie

Mrfrosty's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Aaron Judge just got a concussion from swinging the bat.
My SS got turned around and went into some Auto run and missed a fly ball. It ended up bouncing off his head and he's out 2 weeks with a concussion. Not as cool as judges though
Old 05-09-2020, 10:43 PM   #27
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

I would actually recommend 7 (and if you are not playing every game, you can leave it there all the time) if you are looking for a realistic number of injuries. For those saying 4, 5, or even 6, for simmed games, I would point out that most of us (myself included) are so unused to realistic injury rates in sports games that it seems over the top when it happens. If you look at real life, though, the number of injured players is quite high.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #28
Rookie

rush02721's Arena

OVR: 3

When you are changing the injury slider for summer games is it just your team or every team? So when I sim every other game except for mine, do I then change the slider and then back again for my game? Seems easy enough, but tedious. I will inevitably forget, so many workarounds to think about.
Old 07-28-2020, 09:48 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 20

I’ve only had two injuries and I’m on June 13th. But both were bad. Michael Conforto lost for the year sliding into second, tore his MCL and Jacob degrom tore a finger ligament and missed a month and a half. I would like to see more short term injuries. In real life if you follow daily transactions there’s always a butt load of pitchers getting 10 day DL stints. I never see any of that
Old 07-28-2020, 10:17 PM   #30
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

I was getting great injury totals and variety early on. Something happened in one of the patches and it dried up. I haven't picked the game up in a week.

One reason was the fact that I did not have one single injury in year 2 of.my franchise by the end of May and I want to add a DH to NL teams.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2020, 09:17 AM   #31
Just started!

OVR: 0

If you started a franchise with CPU roster control ON do I have to restart my franchise to get injuries? Or is there a way to turn it off after starting a franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2020, 01:50 AM   #32
Rookie

TonyMoraco15's Arena

OVR: 0

Not an injury, but something I’ve never seen happened to me a couple of days ago. I was ready to start the game, before it took me to the game I get prompted that my LF fielder DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE BALLPARK because undisclosed reasons. I decided to play the game short one position player.

Has anyone seen this before?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »