Home

MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Today - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Today - Patch Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-13-2021, 12:41 PM   #9
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Later This Morning - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
15 Years and they can't figure out how to rotate interleague. Do you really think they are worried about fixing start times to games? i would be interested that when going to year 2 of franchise if it changes. A patch would be hard to implement in to an already existing franchise
If they can't fix it, then they need to add the option for us to choose our own start times.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:51 PM   #10
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
15 Years and they can't figure out how to rotate interleague. Do you really think they are worried about fixing start times to games? i would be interested that when going to year 2 of franchise if it changes. A patch would be hard to implement in to an already existing franchise
Itís just more proof that they donít give two s***s about franchise. It almost seems like they have the approach of ď youíll play what we give you and like itĒ Messing up something as simple as start times is unacceptable quite honestly. Should have never made it through pre release testing like that.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 05-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #11
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

They made core changes to franchise mode and released patches that fixed two significant issues within franchise that effected how it played but yeah they donít care because they havenít fixed start times yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 01:14 PM   #12
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Itís just more proof that they donít give two s***s about franchise.
Really????

This is just one of what will be many patches and this one fixes a CRASH...not a relatively minor issue with a mode. SDS constantly puts out quick patches to deal with crashes (and they will occasionally add other stuff to them).

If this were announced as a MAJOR patch that included a slew of stuff and they didn't fix the start times; I can understand whining about it (and I have no doubt you will if that happens). But for a patch like this?
Old 05-13-2021, 01:15 PM   #13
Pro

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
Itís just more proof that they donít give two s***s about franchise. It almost seems like they have the approach of ď youíll play what we give you and like itĒ Messing up something as simple as start times is unacceptable quite honestly. Should have never made it through pre release testing like that.
Y'all are ridiculous sometimes man. I understand being upset about something that you want and/or feel should be in the game, but to say they don't give a sh*t about franchise is a blatant lie.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2021, 01:30 PM   #14
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

If being upset over something that simple, and should have never made it through pre release testing makes me ridiculous then so be it. It is what it is. I’m far from the only one who feels they aren’t concerned with franchise. It’s been said by many other people. But you know, I get it. Anything other than unconditional praise for the game is frowned upon here.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 05-13-2021 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:04 PM   #15
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
If being upset over something that simple, and should have never made it through pre release testing makes me ridiculous then so be it. It is what it is. Iím far from the only one who feels they arenít concerned with franchise. Itís been said by many other people. But you know, I get it. [b]Anything other than unconditional praise for the game is frowned upon here.[\b]

Horse****

This forum is littered with negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 02:06 PM   #16
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Anything other than unconditional praise for the game is frowned upon here.
Sigh...this gets old. I guess all differences of opinion are frowned upon. Both sides of the aisle, for the most part, have praised and criticized. Thereís a lot of hyperbole in the forums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »