Home

MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Today - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Today - Patch Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-13-2021, 02:18 PM   #17
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Later This Morning - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
If being upset over something that simple, and should have never made it through pre release testing makes me ridiculous then so be it. It is what it is. I’m far from the only one who feels they aren’t concerned with franchise. It’s been said by many other people. But you know, I get it. Anything other than unconditional praise for the game is frowned upon here.
I 10000% want them to fix the issue as well and they need to be held accountable. But complaining about it by saying they don't "care about us" when it is just a small patch undermines what little semblance of objectivity this forum still has.

There is a laundry list of issues throughout the entire game that need addressed. In reality, this issue (while definitely annoying and worthy of being fixed as soon as possible) is not preventing you from playing the game (unlike a CRASH would in RTTS).
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #18
Rookie

ExarKub00720's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
15 Years and they can't figure out how to rotate interleague. Do you really think they are worried about fixing start times to games? i would be interested that when going to year 2 of franchise if it changes. A patch would be hard to implement in to an already existing franchise
I mean I do agree that if la franchise is year 2 or even RTTS which also doesn’t do the rotation you can change it mid season for the player. If though the fix came in just make it so the next season gets the proper generated inter league. Seems fairly simple to do it this way as it won’t screw up current seasons and it will still be something that is fixed for future seasons.

Now whether they want to do that or not who knows.

I mean myself, I have also wanted them to remove any and all yearly badges off teams when past the year. It can’t be too hard to have the uniform made with the default badge that can just be replaced when you get past the season. It’s a small thing but it seems so simple to just make an identical uniform and place the older badge.

On top of that, I wish stadiums had hooks to change pennant or ws wins when you get new ones. These are small and maybe nit picking but I feel these small things can add a lot immersion and realism to the game.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:56 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
A patch would be hard to implement in to an already existing franchise
Why? Even EA Sports can do that.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM   #20
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I 10000% want them to fix the issue as well and they need to be held accountable. But complaining about it by saying they don't "care about us" when it is just a small patch undermines what little semblance of objectivity this forum still has.

There is a laundry list of issues throughout the entire game that need addressed. In reality, this issue (while definitely annoying and worthy of being fixed as soon as possible) is not preventing you from playing the game (unlike a CRASH would in RTTS).

Well said, sir.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:00 PM   #21
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 21 Patch #6 Available Today - Patch Notes

I am playing the last game of my series with the Reds vs Diamondbacks and I was going for the sweep. The announcers mentioned that and had the correct scores from games 1 and 2. And the 2nd game they did not mention sweep.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 08:58 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
I am playing the last game of my series with the Reds vs Diamondbacks and I was going for the sweep. The announcers mentioned that and had the correct scores from games 1 and 2. And the 2nd game they did not mention sweep.
Yeah one other poster said they believed it was fixed as well
Old 05-13-2021, 09:42 PM   #23

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Fixed the freezing issue for me. Happy with the turn around.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Operation Sports mobile app

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Old 05-13-2021, 11:45 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Itís just more proof that they donít give two s***s about franchise. It almost seems like they have the approach of ď youíll play what we give you and like itĒ Messing up something as simple as start times is unacceptable quite honestly. Should have never made it through pre release testing like that.
Someone else needs to put a game out that competes with them. That is the only way you will see major progress.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »