The Official Bellator Thread - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The Official Bellator Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Bellator Thread within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #25
All Star
 
redsrule's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

I missed it, what happened?
__________________
Cincinnati Reds University of Kentucky Cincinnati Bengals
@Goreds1994
redsrule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #26
Moderator
 
Sandman42's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 15,422
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
I missed it, what happened?
Falcao came in the cage and walked up next to Spang. Spang shoved him backwards and Falcao reacted by throwing a punch and knee before Jimmy Smith and security pulled them apart.
__________________
Member of The OS Baseball Rocket Scientists Association
Sandman42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #27
All Star
 
redsrule's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
Falcao came in the cage and walked up next to Spang. Spang shoved him backwards and Falcao reacted by throwing a punch and knee before Jimmy Smith and security pulled them apart.
Spang pushed Rogers at the weigh ins too.
He seems like a prick
and Aoki is overrated, not a good chin and can't fight in the cage (apparently)
__________________
Cincinnati Reds University of Kentucky Cincinnati Bengals
@Goreds1994
redsrule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:41 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame
 
p_rushing's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Atlanta
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
Spang pushed Rogers at the weigh ins too.
He seems like a prick
and Aoki is overrated, not a good chin and can't fight in the cage (apparently)
Spang doesn't like people getting in his face and pushing his head with their head. Falcao did that and Rogers did it also. Spang pushed both of them away. Falcao was an idiot and threw a punch and knee. The commission could suspend him if they really wanted too. The punch I don't think connected, but the knee was well after that and it definitely did.

Aoki is done in the US, I think that was his last fight on the Bellator contract. No one in the US would want him unless they just feed him garbage to ensure it went to the ground. You could tell he didn't really want to be there. His corner actually threw in the towel when he was getting hit on the ground.

The guy just doesn't look like he works on striking much. He is still young enough, but he is either beyond terrible in the standup or doesn't want to work to get better.

Last edited by p_rushing; 04-21-2012 at 12:48 AM.
p_rushing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #29
Full-Time Official
 
Pappy Knuckles's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 16,004
Blog Entries: 33
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

I was glad to see Daniel Straus win the tournament tonight. That nut shot he landed on Sandro in the first round looked horrible though. I wouldn't have been mad if he just took the no contest after that one.

I'm now a fan of Waachiim Spiritwolf. Besides having a cool *** name, this guy fights with a ton of fire. Sucks that his fight got ended by cut. We've seen tons of cuts way worse than that.

I doubt anyone else actually watched Bellator tonight, but I figured I'd contribute to this thread anyway. Lol.
Pappy Knuckles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #30
MVP
 
fpac's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 3,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I was glad to see Daniel Straus win the tournament tonight. That nut shot he landed on Sandro in the first round looked horrible though. I wouldn't have been mad if he just took the no contest after that one.

I'm now a fan of Waachiim Spiritwolf. Besides having a cool *** name, this guy fights with a ton of fire. Sucks that his fight got ended by cut. We've seen tons of cuts way worse than that.

I doubt anyone else actually watched Bellator tonight, but I figured I'd contribute to this thread anyway. Lol.
I watched tonight now that I found out that they also show it on Epix in HD. I just can't watch SD anymore (or MTV for that matter) Pretty good fights.
fpac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #31
All Star
 
redsrule's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

I always watch it on spike.com, looks good on there for me.
Straus is a great guy, very happy to see him get the win.

__________________
Cincinnati Reds University of Kentucky Cincinnati Bengals
@Goreds1994
redsrule is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #32
Full-Time Official
 
Pappy Knuckles's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 16,004
Blog Entries: 33
Re: Bellator Season 6 Thread

Paul Daley has his first Bellator fight tomorrow night against Rudy Bears. Looking forward to the show tomorrow.
Pappy Knuckles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.

Top -