Home

The Official Bellator Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Bellator Thread within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
EA Sports PGA Tour: Three Best Holes at Augusta National Excluding Amen Corner
Multiple Announce Teams Coming to Madden NFL Series
Which MyNBA Eras Should Be Added in NBA 2K25?

Old 02-17-2019, 12:50 AM   #657
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The Official Bellator Thread

Cro Cop looks freakin strong tonight. Itís amazing how heís out powering Nelson in the clinch.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:16 AM   #658
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Yh Cro Cop looked pretty good with his clinch. He got tired, but that's expected at his age. Glad he got the win. MVP/Daley next though. This one should be fun as hell. I feel like Daley's gonna try to grapple but if he doesn't one of them is getting slept
Old 02-17-2019, 01:26 AM   #659
Pro

Daley fought like a complete bitch that entire 1st round. And so far 2 minutes into the second round.

For a guy who trashed Fitch calling him boring for holding him on the ground, this is pretty ridiculous. He has no right to call anyone boring ever again lol
Old 02-17-2019, 01:40 AM   #660
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
Daley fought like a complete bitch that entire 1st round. And so far 2 minutes into the second round.

For a guy who trashed Fitch calling him boring for holding him on the ground, this is pretty ridiculous. He has no right to call anyone boring ever again lol
Yh Fitch was just "boring" cuz Daley wanted to strike in that fight. But now in this fight he doesn't want anything to do with MVP on the feet, so now he wants to grapple lol. I saw it coming though cuz i've seen Daley try to grapple other guys.

Last edited by WarMMA; 02-17-2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #661
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Glad MVP got the decision and called him out for that crap. They should cut Daley or better yet don't give him a fight until his contract expires and let him leave. That was pathetic after all his talking and previous complaints about people taking him down.

MVP is done in his next fight if Lima gets him down though.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2019, 02:10 AM   #662
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh Fitch was just "boring" cuz Daley wanted to strike in that fight. But now in this fight he doesn't want anything to do with MVP on the feet, so now he wants to grapple lol. I saw it coming though cuz i've seen Daley try to grapple other guys.
Remember when Koscheck said he was gonna strike with Daley, then wrestled him the whole fight? Daley literally punched Koscheck after the bell cause he was so mad about the wrestling. But it’s totally fine if he’s the one doing it to someone else, like he did tonight against MVP.

Shows it was never about the wrestling - he just can’t take an L and declares anything he loses to as “boring”.

Look at the final 2 minutes of his Fitch fight, just booing him and yelling “bellator this guys a disgrace!” Dude’s a complete ***. I’d be happy to see him cut for good. Not like he’ll ever hold a title anyways.

Last edited by Good Grappler; 02-17-2019 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:19 AM   #663
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Glad MVP got the decision and called him out for that crap. They should cut Daley or better yet don't give him a fight until his contract expires and let him leave. That was pathetic after all his talking and previous complaints about people taking him down.

MVP is done in his next fight if Lima gets him down though.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Agreed. Iím glad MVP got the W but thereís no way he survives on the ground against the top guys.

His standup is insane though, Iíd favor him over almost any WW in the world if the fight stays standing. But with such a glaring hole in his grappling, I doubt any top tier WW is going to risk standing with him. Even pure strikers like Stephen Thompson would probably try to take him down.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:31 PM   #664
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
Agreed. Iím glad MVP got the W but thereís no way he survives on the ground against the top guys.

His standup is insane though, Iíd favor him over almost any WW in the world if the fight stays standing. But with such a glaring hole in his grappling, I doubt any top tier WW is going to risk standing with him. Even pure strikers like Stephen Thompson would probably try to take him down.
Yh his grappling seems pretty weak. High lvl grapplers would eat him alive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »