Home

Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2021, 05:25 PM   #17
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauai88
How do I get these for Xbox ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabri3l3
Hey, can you post your sliders here since I'm on Xbox? I can't see them on the first post... thank you
Sure thing, I plan on posting everything in the OP with notes and things to change if you want a different experience. I would expect that within the next week or so depending on how far I get these next couple of days. I have a few ideas for "having my cake in eating it too" so I'm trying to figure out if I want to just accept what I have now and call it a win or try to strive for something close to perfection
Old 03-09-2021, 05:34 PM   #18
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Sure thing, I plan on posting everything in the OP with notes and things to change if you want a different experience. I would expect that within the next week or so depending on how far I get these next couple of days. I have a few ideas for "having my cake in eating it too" so I'm trying to figure out if I want to just accept what I have now and call it a win or try to strive for something close to perfection
I wish you to find perfection my friend, but in games I think it hardly exists, the important thing is to have fun
Old 03-09-2021, 11:01 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
I wish you to find perfection my friend, but in games I think it hardly exists, the important thing is to have fun
100% agree.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:41 PM   #20
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Lol, I'm getting better with really just appreciating 2k. Because there's SO many positives with this game. I think with were I have it right now, this is my favorite 2k of all time
Old 03-10-2021, 01:04 AM   #21
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Lol, I'm getting better with really just appreciating 2k. Because there's SO many positives with this game. I think with were I have it right now, this is my favorite 2k of all time
You think you have reached the final product, so as to share it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2021, 04:28 PM   #22
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
You think you have reached the final product, so as to share it
Close, currently working on the Twolves as we speak, so I'm getting there...
Old 03-10-2021, 05:48 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Sliders: PSN:Chamillitary4

File: RLShot

Roster: PSN:Chamillitary4

File:RLShot ATD

What's up y'all.

First and foremost, I can only take so much credit for my ideas. I've learned so much from Eccentric, CelticLG, King Gro, Vannwolfhawk, DaCzar, Tynole14, Popboy, etc. I've only expanded on their ideas.

A little about myself:
Spoiler

This is CelticLG's roster. So all credit goes to him and everyone that helped with that project. I made my own changes to his roster to get a faster, more fouling, more turnover without so many steals, roster set. I also made my own personal tweaks to attributes here and there (Devin Booker having a 76 3pt rating was nauseating to see and that's coming from someone that thinks Devin Booker is annoying as hell lol).

Main changes I've made. Every player has a form of:

Spoiler

Sliders:

Spoiler

Settings:

Spoiler

Some MUSTS before you play:

Spoiler

Optional extra items that make for better experience

Spoiler

Point is to get more random, dynamic, but realistic play. This is the goal and I feel like I'm getting dangerously close. Here's the teams to test for now:

Bulls

Cavs

Celtics

Clippers

Grizzlies

Hawks

Knicks

Magic

Pacers

Pistons

Raptors

Suns

Thunder

Warriors

Still to do:

Spoiler

DO NOT start a MyLeague with these rosters yet. I have yet create a scenario with these yet and I'm going to have to figure out how to get realistic sim stats. WIP.

Let me know what y'all think! "Don't play video games, play basketball."

I’ve learned a lot from all the content creators. My favorite team to watch is the warriors as well. I’m looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-13-2021, 03:52 PM   #24
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

UPDATE:

Every team has been edited and is playable. Not MyLeague ready quite yet. But I've updated this sliders and rosters, so you can at least test everything that I've been playing with recently. I'm still tweaking here and there. Still want to get sig shots, rotations, and sim stats correct, but we're REALLY close to a final product.

So far, I've updated attributes to reflect the current NBA, changed a bunch of play initiator settings (the base ones are laughable, such as Draymond or Tyler Johnson not being PI's), did all of the badge updates, and I'm pretty close to getting jumpshot fouls, made contested shots, AND missed open shots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »