Home

Slower Game Speed? GOOD?

This is a discussion on Slower Game Speed? GOOD? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #49
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Slower Game Speed? GOOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
It seems we are getting game PACE and game SPEED mixed up b/c nobody even mentioned college....... and when I say speed I mean in terms of the editable game speed in NBA 2k. I respect your opinion but I've been to real NBA games and you say they dont move half as fast?! They may not move as fast as NBA 2k14 when you factor in the sliding and the defensive recovery speed but NBA 2k15 does not have it right buddy its to slow Im telling you.

I now have to ask you. Have YOU watched the (REAL) NBA........? LOL

Do you notice how fast guys move when running off screens and trying to get open or how fast guys run trying to guard a Ray Allen and you mean to tell me you are going to replicate a realistic speed at anything less than 50 game speedLOL C"MON MAN! Your mad! Stop it! Im not even going to factor in things like the slow animations, etc.
Basically u like 2k14 hyper speed and try to justified yourself. Also I am lucky enough to attend NBA games so I see how it really is on the court while you sit at home watching it on TV. if you enjoy the speed of 2k14 then don't upgrade to 2k15 or go ahead and send it to arcade casual and enjoy yourself.. The game speed in the videos is perfect and equal to the same speed found on Xbox 360 version of the game.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

Last edited by thedream2k13; 08-14-2014 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Slower Game Speed? GOOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Basically u like 2k14 hyper speed and try to justified yourself. Also I am lucky enough to attend NBA games so I see how it really is on the court while you sit at home watching it on TV. if you enjoy the speed of 2k14 then don't upgrade to 2k15 or go ahead and send it to arcade casual and enjoy yourself.. The game speed in the videos is perfect and equal to the same speed found on Xbox 360 version of the game.

No MAN im going to upgrade to 2k15.......Didnt you see my last response to VNI tho dude? I like wrote your name in all caps and said if you were referring to the second gameplay video then I agree the speed is cool. I had to see more videos b/c that first one kind of fake me out. It looked a bit slow, TO ME anyway.

However, you putting words in my mouth and everything, I never said I liked nba 2k14's game speed and hyper speed would be like 60, 70+ game speed MAN. I wouldnt go no higher than 55 dream.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »